Vietnam war film

>vietnam war film
>

is it really so common? does anyone have a list of all the times it happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DM-GZGtqmEw?t=8
youtu.be/_vA-iaGeinU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortunate_Son#Licensed_uses
youtu.be/eflX1B6MRfw
youtube.com/watch?v=D5drYkLiLI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it happens in Call of Duty

Fortunate Son is featured in a number of Vietnam War movies, including Forrest Gump, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, The Deer Hunter, Hamburger Hill, Rescue Dawn, Good Morning Vietnam, and First Blood Part II.[23]

Battlefield Vietnam comes to mind.

youtu.be/DM-GZGtqmEw?t=8

>pre-Bad Company Battlefield

I miss it

Was Vietnam the most aesthetic war?

You are now aware that this was always a shitty Sup Forumseddit meme.

All false except for Forrest Gump. At least you tried.

Why does that song became a meme and not, let's say, Paint it Black?

See

>that pepe
Whoever made it should have their license revoked. Where did you get it?

>wwii fags talk shit on Vietnam fags who in turn talk shit on middle east fags like war isn't war
>Korean fags hate everyone
I think In terms of most best war, war on terror takes it by a mile. So much cool shit, if only we weren't wearing the God awful digital camo for most of it.

Probably from two years ago when this meme was popular.

Are you 14, by any chance?

jungle warfare>desert warfare. It's not even up for debate.

BO1 when Mason and the other dude are in the helicopter then meet the CIA guy just before the Vietcong attack them.

>he doesn't know the siege tower

Crusades warfare was best war

That's not the Gulf War Part 1.

youtu.be/_vA-iaGeinU

that's not the falklands

No, 31
If we had the tech we do now, back then, I'd agree. If we go to NK with say, the new glasses that can "see" radio waves for instance, I'll amend my statement. Until then though, from Desert Shield up has been pure war kino. Very intense, technologically driven, the feeling that we are teetering on total collapse being ever present, it's perfect.

Pleb. Go back to the cowaduty general.

Itbecame the meme precisely because it's not used. It was pointed out when the meme startrd, and the fact that everyone mandella effected on it made it funnier.

I really wonder about the state of future memes when all us pro memesters retire and you no irony redditors are in charge

Oh I understand now

Naw WWII

imagine multicolored tracer rounds bomb explosions caking over water, oil leaks, massive armor and plane formations etc

But the song was used in at least 3 video games set in Vietnam and at least one movie

CoD has more games set in jungles and during wwii set in trenches than they do deserts though, you absolute joke

Good to know. Now go back there.

You'll eventually realize that the ironic and meta humor that's currently trendy on Sup Forums is complete garbage. The sneed meme is straight up embarrassing.

So what triggered you, exactly? I didn't mention your "most hated video game" (I'll try to keep from triggering you again) in my initial post, I merely posited that desert warfare is infinitely more aesthetic than jungle warfare. Are you a Vietnam vet, by any chance? I suppose that would explain the permanent confusion and misplaced anger on the internet

is this from a documentary or something? that's some apocalyptic looking shit.

' Once in some thick jungle corner with some grunts standing around, a correspondent said, "Gee, you must really see some beautiful sunsets in here," and they almost pissed themselves laughing.'
-Dispatches, Michael Herr

The falklands is badly underrated, >we basically fucked up the entire Argentine air force.
Somebody must make it soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortunate_Son#Licensed_uses

this one sticks out a lot
youtu.be/eflX1B6MRfw

youtube.com/watch?v=D5drYkLiLI8

No one on Sup Forums should ever edit anything.

the shittiness of the edit is half of the joke
>you hear the first half second of flight of the valkeries before it aint me kicks on
that's what makes it funny doofus. a perfect audio replacement edit maintaining all the dialogue and helicopter sounds would not be funny

Yeah okay sure. Your video sucks.

>Dr. Steiner, I'm CIA

>watching MREsteve1989 eat a Vietnam war ration
>Some Folks are Born begins blasting through my speakers
NICE!

the falklands was just another excuse for anglos to fuck up brown people

It's when the Iraqis lit the Kuwaiti oil fields on fire during the Gulf War

yes