/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Xmas
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/6uinxa/is_the_new_hoh_spoiler/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=BigBrother
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Jason Roy eternally BTFO'd

>that HOH spoiler

fuck grodner and fuck this season

Why continue this charade?

>invites Kevin to sleep with her in HOH
>puts him on the block
CUNTMAS IS BACK

I enjoy the threads more than the season

>that HOH "winner"

why do you feel like you have to lie?

steve bannon FIRED

it's true user, you'll see tonight when the feeds come back

lol wait

xmas won? AHAHAHAHA

Paulfans on twitter are about as delusional as LNJ fans were... luckily this time around that part of the fanbase is only about 10% instead of 2/3rds

i still dont understand why the fuck the feeds are down if they already have an HoH

is derrick actually still in the house? i would guess absolutely not so why cant they turn the feeds back on?

there is literally no news about Xmas winning HoH anywhere.

Diehard paulfags:
Alex (his #2)
Kevin

Alexfag:
Jason

Mercs:
Xmas
Jason

Showmance:
Matt
Raven

Our guy:
Mark

Post grodner's face when Xmas wins

Did you not read literally the last thread?

Josh as a Merc not Jason

the reddit leaker who has been leaking all season said it

i love labor day desu

Will Xmas make a power move?

*Percs:
Xmas
FTFY

Martin Luther King Jr Day shouldn't have even been allowed to stay in this game.

I can't even imagine being the type of braindead cuck that would take back and accept this season and tell themselves/actually find it entertaining.
Even if Paul had to come back as the only vet, that could have been fine if they didn't gift him SECRET immunity for weeks, and another "twist" that has NO precedent (for good reason) - A Day 1 "twist" where the houseguests have to SUCK UP to Paul.

The game was ruined from a strategy perspective right there and the drones who keep on being Paul fans, Xmas fans etc, I just can't imagine how fucking beta they are to accept this season. It's too obviously rigged and fucked from Day 1. I hate retards who don't think at all and just blindly accept shit.

what power moves are there to make? why do people keep acting like there all these great players in the house that you can make power moves against? literally they only power move would be to take out paul and or possible alex so why not just say... will xmas make a move to take out paul?

its like cody complaining that everyone is playing it safe but they took him and jess out. the only other 2 players who were playing and yet jess took out fucking ramses and apparently that was a power move

The CBS Insider who leaked Megan self evicted and that Cody won Battleback with Jess winning HoH leaked it

Based

inb4 reddit
reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/6uinxa/is_the_new_hoh_spoiler/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=BigBrother

because todays episode is a surprise, user ;^)
who knows what will happen
i just can't wait and this wait is killing me

Shut the fuck up, Jess took out Ramses to TRY and appease the house and make an alliance, not to make a "power move". Get the fuck out of here retard, go back to Jokers where the stupid fucking fans go.

right... she tried to go with the safe house move like everyone else but apparently it was strategic because she was the underdog amirite

literally the same sorry shit everyone else has done and look at you defending it. jokers loves jessica and cody just like you

Yes, she wanted to play it safe literally just that week. It was an attempt gone wrong. It was still fairly early in the season, and was a fine strategy with how many people were in the house, but each week goes by and people just want to play it safe it gets more and more pathetic and harmful to their own games

she could have put up alex and paul and one of them would have been out. they both cant win the veto. it did nothing for her game and was pretty spineless

Alright dude lol, in this season though Jess and Cody are still the only ones that were worth rooting for, and if you disagree I'll pretty much think shit of your opinions, end of conversation on my end. Agreed with you about your points however that there are no players to make a 'power move' against.

This

She injured herself by her own stupidity and now the game is being changed around to accommodate her so she gets a fair chance which is fucking stupid. There's been hardly any physical Comps as of late.

see thats the thing, im not rooting for anyone. you are the one overly invested in a couple of really bad players who got their feelings hurt

it was really bad move
Ramses would be terrible pawn in any season, even without Paul there to tell everybody what to do
he didn't make alliance with anybody, he was extremely sketchy playing obvious version of Andy's game roaming from room to room and having short convos with everybody, he was blamed for everything and couldn't even throw competition properly

the biggest move that can happen this week is Mark being picked and winning veto, using veto on Kevin and then Matt being voted out

even then Kevin and Raven will probably just go back to Paul instead of teaming up with Mark

Have any contestants put on weight?

hola /gran hermano/ como estan. la palabra en la calle es que Christmas se rompio el pie. I
¡¡IMPOSIBLE¡¡ ¿COMO PASO? ¿¿QUE PASO??

i agree with you but in fairness to ramses, kevin really sank his game with his hinky votes and allowing ramses to take the heat for it. i believe he would still be in the house if not for kevin

Is this the 9th hoh this year that YA BOY has won?

he wanted mark and matt out before elena

/ourguy/

No I'm not saying that. I'm not losing sleep over Jody, what I'm upset about is nobody else in the house caring, they all just want to listen to Paul and not have to think for themselves. Get that?

Yea I agree it was a terrible move, I didn't mean to defend it really but I was defending the fact that, other than that shit strategy that week, Jess and Cody actually tried to go against Paul, which no one else is trying, so I at LEAST give them more respect.

Those plans were nowhere near in the works enough yet. Mark won Veto so I'm not even sure why you mentioned him in your post, it was Elena vs. Matt and Paul knows he didn't lay down the groundwork enough for Matt to go yet, comfortably, without Paul having to push too hard. He played it well (not hard to when your seasons built for you)

paul really should rethink his desire to cut maven at f7-f6
they are completely worthless in comps (both got stuck on first puzzle in veto, even josh beat them) and won't even cut paul at f3 what josh or xmas would do most likely if they have an opportunity

To add to that I'm not even sure if Paul really DID want Matt to go before Elena, he mentioned some things briefly but not enough. He needs him and Raven wrapped around his finger longer

he was doing everything he could to make others bigger targets than elena but she is so dumb she blew up her own game

all these niggas writing paragraphs

why do people like Alex when Elena is so much thiccer

gayson's entire identity is how many twitter followers, not anything he's achieved in life, such as a worthwhile occupation. he and da'vonne, who's still dealing poker, are cut from the same cloth. two bottom feeding piss ants

julie said hoh winner will be revealed on sunday. everyone knows there is a special ep tonight and she said derrick would surprise the HGs. it makes no sense why the feeds cant be on if they arent filming something they dont want us to see yet

so either derrick is still in the house or they are doing the new temptation thing neither of which the leaker has exposed

xmas is literally ruining this season
they trying to make every hoh playable for her

>Xmas guarantees herself final 8
Production has got to be sweating at the idea of Xmas making it to final 3 and ruining the format/scheduling.

It's literally only one pandafag spamming.

Someone should print the current jokers ratings and ball it up and throw it into the backyard.

even gayson roy doesn't like panda, and she looks like a dude

you dont win big brother by playing to the jokers fanbase, user

I mean I dislike both

but you act like there's lots of pandafags on here lmao it's just the one loser

is she the first handicap on bb ?

I can't wait for Shelby to wake up!

nobody cares what a self proclaimed BB historian who cant even when a low budget online version of BB thinks except for twitter sycophants

t.pandafaggot

>the temptation next week is a coup detat for mark

>when
win

as dr will said, AFP should be known as "the loser award." ffs in S17 jackie topped the polls and vanessa was always very low. a piece of vanessa's shit could outplay jackie

go watch jessica rhap for the 3rd time and whack off to cody's EBIN EXIT

>delays the inevitable by one week

not necessarily the same but Jameika in BB8 accepted a punishment where she couldn't play in HOH for like 5 weeks
so she was dragged all the way to F4

crazy

They seem to think so.

your life is so sad you worship a literal short asian slut all fucking day who doesnt even recognize you exist

the feeds are off, because they are retarded and it's a 'great surprise' what's going to be on the episode and nobody expects anything.

if they'd know what they're doing they would just go ott way and never blackout any events. you need to realize that cbs doesn't care about feedpeople

ironically coming from Dr Will who won season 2 mostly because non-sequestered jury was voting for whoever was more liked by outside world

it was another true/false type thing

They still haven't done anything with the safe deposit boxes in the HoH room. No way that isn't a puzzle.

naw, im not nearly as invested as you. i just like watching you get mad over a couple lines of text

Well, winning BBUS is mostly about who is most well-liked and luck.

nice lines, bro

nobody is mad im just saying your life sucks loser i feel bad for you

could be part of the new twist.. several HG's have tried opening them and get yelled at by BB every time they try. would be weird to suddenly put them in play without letting the HG's know they are no longer off limits

because they "stop that" until paul will be in danger, so he can find diamond power of vetoad

The new temptation: Paul wins the 500k, BUT everybody else is evicted.

alex is fucking annoying

Lol this season gets worse and worse, I even stopped watching episodes two weeks ago.

You have the guy who typed in "hur dur 94715" into the phonebooth and unlocked a secret advantage who is in the HOH room 24/7 and even he isn't fidgeting with stuff.

CUTE

are jury house feeds a thing? with Mark headed there it's definitely 100% better than the trash that is the current state of the big brother house

DORA

THE

EXPLORER

ching chong ping pong

pandora's box is now safe deposit box

is that a russell wilson jersey behind her? never noticed it before

When Paul or Alex finally go there its gonna be a interesting Shit Show

Nominations: Mark and Matt

DUDE BUT CEREAL THO LMAO

rhap last night was such a shitshow

dog barking
jessica talking over rob