>9.22 personal freedom
hmm interesting

Define freedom
Also source

>Claim that the 2nd amendment makes people safer

Freedom aint free

>third
not soon enough, we already have pre-thought police

Today I learned leafs are actually more personally free than I am.

Belgium lmao, yeah sure, there aren't whole swathes of Brussels that people can't visit.

Canadas economic freedom index is skewed since you're sampling immigrants who would otherwise be paid 2$/month, so yes compared to that CAD min wage is pretty good i suppose.

it's not difficult. you can take any number of measures such as human rights, press freedom, sexual freedom (e.g. gay marriage), religious freedom etc and come up with a statistical average. no measurement is perfect but if you look at a kind of meta-evaluation then it's usually more or less right.

the US scores well in most areas but loses out on things like sexual freedom and religious freedom

> whitest travel destination

>freedom defined by a couple matrices that place part of China on top

>UK has more personal freedom
>CCTV on every corner and saying mean things is illegal
Ok

Take out gang related deaths, aka retards killing each other and tell me we aren't more safe. We only get upset about the shootings in nice areas. People get shot every day in Chicago.

>Hong Kong
lmao I almost lived there.

Let's just say...

kek

Im sorry but get fucking Hong Kong chingchong off that list. For obvious reasons.

#1 FREEST COUNTRY ON EARTH REPORTING IN

>We only get upset about the shootings in nice areas

you can write a sentence like that and still claim the US is "more safe"?
here's a clue, truly safe countries don't have "shootings in nice areas"

>a fucking medpack

hell yeah
austria beats those german fags again

Is that an abortion

>Germany above US
>UK above US
We already know this list is BS. You can't quantify a qualitative metric.

How do we lose on religious freedom?

>Hong Kong
>Number 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

>truly safe countries don't have "shootings in nice areas"
Yes they do. The only difference is that in America, the black on black crime totally drowns it out in the statistics

You guys had a public beheading in a nice part of town. That's way more violent than a shooting

yeah chinas government is a joke

switzerland doesn't allow same sex marriage, therefore you are not completely free.
also you have religious taxation in some areas.

>For obvious reasons.
name a couple

>countries where saying mean things on the Internet gets you arrested are above the US
>countries where you need a TV license and need to be 18 to purchase plastic forks are above the US

Okay that's funny and all but my real question - how did Norway score so high on democracy?

You do realize that Hong Kong isn't China, right?
>German education

720p stream-

vidya.zsh.jp

>tfw I live in a tyranny
Cunts without guns arent free period

>being relevant

>Germany
>Personal freedon
>9.34
Not with their thought police

Let's take the guns out of it completely.

Right now, I can't get arrested for saying "Nigger balls." "I hate fags" "Islam is bad" on the internet in the US.

That makes it more free than Germany or the UK

typical agenda study, one of those "a leftist funded study found that religious people are 5x as likely to be homosexual", etc.

The muzzie problems in Europe are in pretty segregated areas too. If you don't want to be near Mohammed there, you don't have to

>germany place 12

this is shit.

in some states non-religious people are barred from public office
which is of course against what is says in the constitution, but religious conservatives don't really care about that.

>You guys had a public beheading in a nice part of town.
it wasn't "a nice part of town"
and let's compare it to the massacres in florida, san bernadino, etc etc etc etc etc

iam worried too.

>britain
>personal freedom 9.22
citation needed

>top 38 of most deluded countries of the world

Lets be real here tho, most of the countries that always tops these list are small and majorly white countries. More often then not, if its a list of positive things then every country in Scandinavia & Finland + Netherlands and usually Switzerland are always without fail on them.

The US is also fucking huge. The infrastructure that works here simply would not work at all over there.

>Right now, I can't get arrested for saying "Nigger balls." "I hate fags" "Islam is bad" on the internet in the US.

k

Daily Reminder:
USA suffers from a nigger and spic problem that these other countries do not suffer from on nearly the same scale.

100 million niggers&spics in total. It's too much for any country.

Only when Hillary is in power can we truly bring them to heel.

The shit posting is strong with this one.

It was dropped since she wasn't making a threat. Highschools overreact about that shit all the time, since all the "suicides by bullying" get plastered all over the news.
But once a judge looks at it, he's like there's nothing here to charge her with

America is the only country on earth where you can call a spade a spade, a nigger a nigger and a fag a fag.

Looks like we are more free than the land of the free

>fucking eussr nogunz thought policed commie hellholes rank higher than The Land Of The Free

0/10

Spics aren't that much of a problem. They're about as bad as asian Americans. They're almost white-tier.
But yes, there's a nigger problem. Luckily they live in their own little community away from us whites

Those laws are unconstitutional and unenforceable nice try.

t. Article IV Paragraph 3 of the us Constitution

>It was dropped since she wasn't making a threat.

otheranon said "can't get arrested...". the fact is you can.
"arrested" and "charged" are two different things. practically every shitty daily wail headline that gets posted on here about shit in the uk is someone getting "arrested" but if you actually read the articles in nearly all of them nothing ever happens.

if someone makes a complaint the police have to be seen to be doing something. that's what gets reported. it doesn't mean they actually do.

>Spics not a problem

Yankee detected. Go back to England cuck.

Article VI*

Proof that libs and academics think that things like legalizing homosexual marriage contributes more to freedom than things like the right to bear arms, thinking what you want and saying what you want.

>claims to be the freest country in the world

Sadly, we haven't been since the Patriot Act.

user, those first two are redundant. They are both the same.

I'm from Nebraska you queer.
Spics aren't a problem. Sure they commit a little more crime than whites, but it's still nothing compared to niggers. Plus they work hard for cheap, so they're fine with me.

If I need to build a new shed, I'm not about to hire a bunch of white guys.

Ah yes, who could forget that famous hong-kong freedom?

read it for yourself you stupid inbred mutant

arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/Summary/ArkansasConstitution1874.pdf

>State constitution of Arkansas
>Article 19
>Miscellaneous Provisions
>ยง 1. Atheists disqualified from holding office or testifying as witness.
>No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court.

eight states have constitutions like this
that's why you will never be truly free

When you have to choose CCP preselected candidates for president, that ain't freedom.

>Germany, Sweden, UK, Canada, etc are above the United States

This is why you know these metrics iare absolutely worthless in showcasing freedom in practice.

Some of these countries you can't even criticize immigration policy without being arrested.

A spade is a nigger?

>communist leaf not posting source
>1 post by this ID
yall niggas posting in a leaf thread

>Not knowing the work of John Lott.

Please fellow Canuck, stop what you're doing.

This. Germany free? This is pure bullshit.

may i be damned, always seen swedanon cucks do shitposting to compensate for amheds banging their chicks but apparently some also have a brain

My nigga

CANADA AND UK HAVE LITERAL CENSORSHIP--YOU CAN GET THROWN IN JAIL FOR DEFENDING YOURSELF.

IN THE FUCKING TRASHHHH

CHECKMATE BURGERS

Indeed.

>name a couple
They're controlled by fucking China
>same sex marriage
Exactly. Because a refferendum was signed against it dipshit. We dont want that degeneracy

>what is direct democracy?
Thats like saying you cant shit on the street so it isnt completely free. Freest country in the world britbong.

>implying Hong Kong is a country
>implying they're free.

>1874

I thought the Canadians were responsible for low quality posts. Sad.

Federal law trumps state law, the supremacy clause, genius. Those would be deemed unconstitutional by the supreme Court and rendered unenforceable.

Learn how our system of government works before you try to comment on it.

This desu the north side and south side are geographically not far but cultural opposites

>Freest country in the world

ya know, just saying it over and over again doesn't make it true
you have compulsory religious taxes in some cantons and state sanctioned religious protectionism.

>Australia even pictured

LOL

Their Emu overlords are quite good to them.

you are a genuine grade A moron

there have been federal cases against those clauses but they still stand. there is no political will to oppose them because they are mainly in bible belt states.

learn about your government yourself you blinkered goon

If you can't open carry a pistol on your hip... you simply aren't free. That goes for a lot of states in the union.

Deal with it fags.

>I need muh guns too keep me safe xDDD freedum and second amendment xDDD

>Has the highest homicide rate out of every single civilised country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Wow... my country on 32... tell me everything I want to know about that bullshit chart.

Is not Hong Kong where you everyone falls in line Asian style, but still is a police state. You're free to bitch on internet and work for minimum wages, in rest you have the right to remain silent.

Who did that "survey", one of the myriad foundations owned by Soros?

how the fuck is germany and uk so high up?

That's because it's niggers killing niggers. Take out them from the statistics and we're actually one of the safest countries in the first world

Open the source and on the first page it says that its a state constitution from 1874.

That's like saying the U.S is not free because of Jim Crow laws from a hundred years ago.

I live in Cali and I don't know much about the culture of other states but there's a difference between culture and codified law.

The free shit and high taxes meme

Yeah they only have stabbings, and other forms of massacre.
We don't have shootings in nice areas which is why the rare occasions make it to the news. I don't think you're appreciating just how large a country the US is.

>remove thugs killing other thugs
>compare by capita
It's fucking nothing

Your first point goes directly against the constitution. I call bs, but maybe you can provide evidence to the contrary. I believe the sexual freedom thing though, we don't have nude beaches and women are prudes despite what Jewish media pushes. This raises the question though, why is Hong Kong first?

This. Nobody cares about niggers killing one another. Not even other niggers.

Shit... I live in an all white area that is fairly large and I never heard anyone shoot a firearm in anger in my life and I am in my 30's and actively visit my gun club 2-3 times a month.

>What is Demographics?
> Who is John Lott?

You're fucking dense.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torcaso_v._Watkins

It was ruled upon in 1961 by the supreme Court. Unanimous decision. Stop fucking making shit up.

>implying that Switzerland doesn't have a gun culture that works because they don't have niggers

He needs to tell himself that the US isn't free so he feels better about buying his TV license and binning his knife. If he has to make shit up to do that, then let him

>Germany
>Sweden
>Chile
>etc.
>all freer than the USA
yeah ok

>Open the source and on the first page it says that its a state constitution from 1874.

that is when it was first written
now try going to page 2
>Updated as of October 5, 2015

do you really think a document from 1874 is going to contain clauses about four-lane highway construction?

This.

>Dem Stats

Niggers are a fucking disgrace.