When will people see how shit the writing has become since they passed the books?

when will people see how shit the writing has become since they passed the books?

When will people see how shit the writing is in both the show and the books?

>Normie's
>Reading
Topkekek

Why does it bother you so much when other people enjoy things?

>implying got books aren't the most normie shit to read, even for fantasy standards

this guy..

>"Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

Don't kid yourself. The books are bloated shit as well. GRRM's original concept was a three book series about a young blonde in notAfrica, returning to notEngland and fucking it up with dragons and shitskins.
The current season is probably the purest rendition of Martin's original idea.

>tfw no Lady Merrytits
GoT show a shit

wow... that was like... so deep man...

I like to feel superior for not enjoying degenerate trash the sheep like and instead spend my time exploring my intellect with existential series that only superior beings like me can comprehend.

they do. look at any got thread. even go r/asoiaf and the normies will say it to. but as other people said the books have their own type of shittyness

i don't know if they are normie shit

i know they are readable and quite good. Big majority of medieval fantasy books is crap. Only LOTR and GOT have some sort of decent quality

for you

that's dumbed down if I've ever seen anything as dumbed down as you dumbed it down then consider me dumbed down

If Robert had sex with so many whores do you really think he couldn't tell the difference between a hand and a cooch?

>this whole post

GoTfags trying to justify their fedora book

I bet you don't even read. You're probably one of those autistic people that has to listen to books because
>My life is too busy to read

did medieval people even know what sperm is

Normies don't care about the writing. If they did, this show would be dead a long time ago. They're just in it for the social experience. You just need one good season and a well-known actor that dies off these days. Westworld tried the same thing except their first season already suffered from retarded writing so it's not as huge. Still did the trick, though.

Will the TV show be non-canon when the book is released this year?

When will bookfags see how shit the writing has been since book 1?

If it starts as a book, everything else related to it is an adaptation. The entire HBO series is an adaptation.

Canon is only relevant when you start with a movie or tv series and then try adapting expanded universe shit into books and such.
(ie. Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.)

At what point does the books finished ?

>i bet you don't even read
>reads GoT

Might as well not even be "reading"

lol even comparing LotR to GoT is laughable. GRRM doesnt write "literature" he writes fantasy stories. These books would have been forgotten in 20 years without the TV show.

GRRM is a Stephen King level writer. Sure, King is fine, he isnt complete trash, and can have some good ideas. But GRRM's books are to literature what the HBO TV show is to cinema

Because AFFC and ADWD were great books, of course. At least, the show manages to go somewhere, even if it's anime level retarded.

>tfw she was ultra horny for Robert but the dude fucked it up by calling her lyanna during their wedding night
fucker had a 10/10 and fucked it up

> even for fantasy standards
You haven't read much fantasy then. They are good by fantasy standards since most of it is shit.

>i like twin peaks season 2 but don't like The Return

aside from the teleporting the writing is pretty much the same

>dirty descriptions are bad writing
ask me how i know you never read any classic literature

Sometimes, you just cannot let go, user.

>Only LOTR and GOT have some sort of decent quality

Hey /lit/ wad up.

Season 5 was where things started to go downhill. D&D were out of books more or less, and all the decisions they made were painfully awful
>sand snakes are now epic master assasins
>Dorne
>20 good men
>stannis burning his daughter

>talking shit about House Twenty of Goodmen

At the ending.

This show has been a fanfic from the end of season 4

honestly this

>rewatched both seasons of redwall a few months ago
>was more entertained
>not at all angry with stupid characters
man as much as i want a redwall movie i know people would just fuck it up