Former congressman here. Don't ask me how I know this but

Today at Hillary's speech there will be a false flag attempt on Hillary. This is why there is an hour long delay. I am neither the assasin nor affiliated with the assasin. I am my own man who happens to know some things. Hillary will not die but there will be a scuffle, and the "racist alt-right trump supporters" will be blamed. This could win Hillary the election so stay on your toes and don't fall for it. Again, I am not affiliated with the assasin in any way, I am a speculative journalist with a lot of knowledge on how this stuff works. Please take my warning, Sup Forums. If we can spread this across social media the American people will not fall for it. I hope I'm wrong, but my history in and knowledge of politics tells me otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlookout.com/how-curious-fbi-files-linking-hillary-to-suicide-of-vince-foster-have-vanished-from-national-archives/
youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k...

screen caped and raptored

O vey!

This strategy worked great for the Brexit vote.

Include me in the screencap.

praise kek

to late

Post tits.

Remember to stay calm guys. I'm not affiliated with the shooter or any violence at all. I just know there had been much speculation lately on Hillary false-flagging herself and to blame Trump for it. Remember "Second Ammendment People"?

here's one for u and me

reported to Reykjavik police constabulary

we will be there in 1-2 weeks someone just needs to find a boat

Me 2 guise.

>speculative journalist

Is that like being a chef at Wendy's?

thanks friend

Inside info: assasin - Mitt Romney.

Yeah, this. I really thought that would've done it and destroyed all chances for Brexit, but the people were super redpilled. Not even Jo Cox' own constituency voted Stay. She got posthumously BTFO. (((They))) killed her for nothing.

But I could see that happening anyway. Who would've known that "Bob Roberts" would one day come true with reversed parties. Let's hope a lot more people see the ugly truth about the Democratic Party.

Brits are smarter than yanks, you yanks will buy the attack like it's cheap candy and Hillary will win

No, it's gonna be a racist alt-right Trump supporters with ties to Putin (read: he once googled "Russian mail order brides").

FAKE AND GAY

Lol. I swear, if this happens and I get the blame then I'm blaming you guys. I'm just speculating but I know a lot about how politics and the mafia work. This is a prime setup for a false-flag

But we love Hillary now

What are you doing to spread the word other than posting Sup Forums? Proof required.

I have a local radio show

>Rare

Greetings from the year 1972.

I have made a physical recording of this post and have reported it to the R.U.C.

Are you publicizing on said show? Link if possible.

here you go

I laughed long and hard my sharting friend.

Yes. No link. I'd prefer my show isn't affiliated with this place.

this actually will happen.

i feel so HIGH ENERGY right now
include me in the screencap

Reported

May I also be the cap from the screen

>PEE
>IN
>ID

>Former congressman

>can't spell "assassin"

Include me in the screencap when this doesn't happen

Hi mom

Include me in the screencap

What happens to you if you're wrong?

hillary is awesome!!!! shes like a mom or grandma or great grandma to americans!!! ( depending on their age ) u dont have to be afraid of her shes not like the abusive women u knew when u were little promise she really loves america and so does her husband bill

Toastin in ebin bread

You can report me all you want but I'm just speculating. I know you guys are wishing I'm an insider but I'm not. I'm a radio host and former congressman with a lot of knowledge on how this stuff goes down. I could be wrong for all I know.

maybe he is from Texas

There was a thread yesterday calling for Anons to crash her Reno speech and it seemed kinda fishy.

R A R E
A
R
E

LETS TURN THIS ELECTION INTO A CIVIL WAAAAAAAAAR

Why the fuck is your time and date so wrong? That's not even close to the current time or date.

tits or gtfo

Learn about timezones, burger....

Then why is London more muslim than Baghdad?

did you used to be a wrestler and are you currently a fat fuck?

Then why not go to reddit? It has a much larger base and is not as reviled.

thanks for waiting until the last minute i guess

ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao

jesseventura.png

How Curious: FBI Files Linking Hillary to ‘Suicide’ of Vince Foster Have Vanished From National Archives

americanlookout.com/how-curious-fbi-files-linking-hillary-to-suicide-of-vince-foster-have-vanished-from-national-archives/

Sup Forums is an image board of peace, post away my friend, there is no permanent marker of it being here.

Did any of you report it to the FBI? Was likely a shill. If the false-flag goes through they'll probably blame it on that poster. Just watch. I hate these globalist pieces of trash so much. The lows they will go to show no bounds.

>new

Thank you op

>going to Reddit
>ever
How about no. That place is literally CorrectTheRecord.

Carechimba.

testing

!Sup Forums MADE SUCH A HUGE DEAL ABOUT HILLARY'S SPEECH BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEIR AUTSISTIC ANIME WEBSITE WAS GOING TO BE ON THE NEWS THIS IS NOW A HILLARY WEBSITE!

!HAHAHA AUSTISTIC VIRGINIS BTFO!

KEK
WILLS
IT

:^)

Why is Detroit more nigger than Somalia?

ITS ON

It's finally starting, OP BTFO.

if doubles add me to the screen cap

She is just waiting for Trump to finish, who is live right now. Then she will come on and nit-pick his speech.

>says Finns shart

STOP THE CULTURE APPROPRIATION YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

>She is just waiting for Trump to finish
At least she knows her place.

>she will survive

Doc Choc in the background with SS.

Capped gonna post it on some polish site if this happen

Post tfw fake assasin accidently kills Hillary

What if the payed assassin plays too hard in the paint and she actually dies, what happens then? She's not exactly strong and I'm pretty sure tripping in her catheter could fuck her up into hospitalisation.

they will revive her with goy foreskin therapy

I hope she does. You can call me a wimp but I'd prefer Trump wins clean. Plus, even a failed assassination attempt would destroy Trumps chances if it gets pinned on us.

Please let it be so

>in a play by shadow organizations the fake assassin is killed and replaced by a real assassin who kills a high level member of another shadow organization in the public while staging it to look like it was an attempted and failed assassination of Hillary while the other shadow organizations believe that their hired gun fucked up in the attempt

fuck off wayne. You are a worthless piece of shit.

screen capped for posterity

H...H..Hillary?

All those people have been sitting there for over 2 hours?

>Failed assassination attempt

So they're using the same guy that went after Assange?

No clue, the stream started 20min ago

>Plus, even a failed assassination attempt would destroy Trumps chances if it gets pinned on us.

nah, thats old thinking, it just shows even more how out of touch these people are, it's a last gasp attempt to pull a Kennedy style event that will someone make everyone forget she's scum

not gonna work, the only people allowed to attempt assassination are secret service, everyone knows that

Just like your flag.

Trump is done with his speach. God bless America.

>All those people

what all 125 of them?
and they're all actors probably if the OP is correct

Where are the tabs?

Let us welcome out newfriends Sup Forums
I'll start

I have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday on the other side of the fence.

I was in this thread. May history remember me kindly. We only wanted the best for our people.

Hi mom.

Posting for the "history" books.

False flags like Orlando are great.

exclude me out of screencap, i dont want FBI knocking

WHERE IS SHE????

IS IT HAPPENING?