YOU WEAK PATHETIC FOOLS, I'VE COME FOR YOUR SOULS

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2007/12/19/sister-charged-in-mortal-kombat-death-of-7-year-old/
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mortal-kombat-movie-oral-history-815287
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*punches dicks internally*

>Reptile

Ummm.. sweetie i'm thinking thats a no

This shit was terrifying when I was a kid.

IT HAS BEGUN!

OH BUT IT CAN
AND IT IS

AND YOU

ARE POWERLESS TO STOP IT

... (smugly) THUNDER GOD

Cool, huh? It's my Animality.

Mother you're alive!

TOO BAD, You, will die.

i love this movie so much

it's dragonball evolution levels of enjoyably terrible but mk:a is much more consistent in how entertaining it is. even if you are annoyed and confused by what's happening, the movie never takes a break in weird shit happening, hammy acting, and decent-to-bad fight scenes. you will never be bored.

>after Liu kills Shang he says FLAWLESS VICTORY
>he clearly got hit during the fight

Suckers!

saw that shit in theaters

Wait, was Rain played by a woman?

People legitimately started clapping and cheering in the theatre at this part. Shit was awesome.

Scorpion vs Johnny > Liu Kang vs Reptile

that's sindel, dummy

rain got btfo by shao kahn

>born in 94
>never got to experience amazing 90's action movies in theaters with friends

Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill are the only two legitimately great video game movies.

Nah just a feminine Asian man

To the left of Sindel, is that a dude? Those are the weakest features I've ever seen if that's the case, even the cowl looks loose.

Facts. But they're both great fights. I love that Traci Lords song, though.

His scream is still suck in my head.
>AAAAGGGHH

The budget for that movie was used up on the shitty CG and James Remar.

mk1 still classic. cage and scorpion fighting is still quality

MK was like a cultural phenomenon at the time. From the fatality controversy of showing blood in game, to that kid that accidentally killed his younger brother trying to emulate sub zero, and just the overall hype behind the game in general, the movie was the perfect cherry on top.
Hell, when MK 2 came out in thr arcade there had to be a police presence outside there were so many people lined up to play.

It's just making me sadder that I got to experience none of that.

>to that kid that accidentally killed his younger brother trying to emulate sub zero
I was looking for a news article on this but I found a fucked up story about two drunk assholes that beat a kid to death and they blame Mortal Kombat: denverpost.com/2007/12/19/sister-charged-in-mortal-kombat-death-of-7-year-old/

Best fight scene in the movie.

Between Raiden, Shang Tsung, Johnny Cage and Kano the first MK had so many absolutely based memorable performances. Plus Goro was a practical effects masterpiece.

Rented out the theater for Annihilation for my 9th birthday.

the music made this fight scene

>Goro was a practical effects masterpiece

So true. I am glad I got to see it in one of my favorite childhood movies, it really piqued my curiosity regarding practical effects and it might have had a big impact in my current taste.

sorry user
I don't believe you
it's just too... fantastic

anytime me and brothers are eating turkey legs or drumsticks we always mimic Kano.
>So he freezes this guy
>I could see his guts and everything
>Treasure
>These
>Moments *spits*

>Roberts, who claimed to be a martial-arts expert with his hands registered as “lethal weapons, said Zoe had asked him to stop hitting her but that he didn’t because “…I was drunk.”

That girl shoulda never messed with a drunken master.

>Roberts said he cracked an egg in her mouth “to see if she was messing around with them.”

I saw Mortal Kombat and The Matrix with my dad in the theater. Shit was cash. He told me The Matrix was so exciting he felt like he drank a whole cube of Mountain Dew lmao.

Henry Cavill?

I one day hope to achieve no nipples mode.

This is a great read btw

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mortal-kombat-movie-oral-history-815287

November 21st, 1997. I'm November 20th, 1988. Puts me at 9 years old. Went to New Roc City (NY), might have still been Regal Cinemas at the time. My mom bitched because she thought it was awful.