Uh oh got

Nickolaj Coster-Waldau claims HBO hackers have cast’s personal information
watchersonthewall.com/nickolaj-coster-waldau-hbo-hackers-have-casts-personal-information/

Good job HBO
>“At first I was thinking, ‘Oh, I’m being killed off [Thrones]! I’m not going to make it to Season 8,” Coster-Waldau said in a recent interview with the Daily Beast. “But then they go, ‘You know, we just want to inform you that we had a hack. It’s kind of a big problem with HBO. We don’t know quite how bad it is, but it looks like all of your guys’ info has been leaked.'”

>“And they said, ‘Oh, your emails, your phone numbers, all of the info is out there,’ ” he continued. “I said, ‘That’s not good! What are we gonna do?’ And they go, ‘Well, we don’t know.’ ”

Salsa lesbo pics pls

NUDES WHEN GIMME DEM NICK DICK PICS

Has it actually been leaked, or do the hackers just have the info?

Are we gonna get some lesbian videos of Maisie/Sophie?

N U D E S
U
D
E
S

ok Sup Forums let's fucking find those leaks i need them i know they are real

They haven't been leaked they're just in the hackers possession.

then what is this

I stand corrected

Where is Conleth's?

Apparently one actor's has already been posted on line

>wanting to see either of them naked

>not wanting naked sophie
stop typing with your boyfriend's cock

What's a ragger?

gib kit full frontal pics

I want ones of varys

full list?

She has gross moles on her back

MAYBE EVEN COOTIES TOO!

indira varma nudes when

These are leaks of their personal info like phone and address. It's from the HBO database...They would have this info stored from all of their employees, including actors.

Why in the world would you think there were naked pics? It's just their fucking contact info.

>impying they didn't hack into the casting couch tapes

>implying DnD dont require nude pics of the cast and crew and let them work on the show without seeing them naked from atleast 6 angles.

>yawn

>implying you actually yawned right now

>Implying that you aren't triggered by my boredom with 'muh naked photos that don't exist'

>implying i am triggered by your comment about me impying i'm not triggered about your boredom with 'muh naked photos that don't exist'

>implying that I'm distracted from what really matters: there's no naked pictures that were hacked