i thought he didn't even want to do it?

>BBC so big and heavy he can't walk properly
haha le just
xD

(((They))) will abandon him soon.

he didn't
tabloid readers dont care

FUCK

He's a needy waster, I hope he kills himself.

>007

Where did this meme come from? I'm sure he said he was too old to play it anyway, why do people care? Is it because he's black? Is that why they're obsessed with the idea?

They're gonna push Mike Coulter hard now. It's not like there's anyone else.

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>so crestfallen about the current state of his career that he's become literally handicapped

What can we do, bros?

He is also a cuck.

*inhales*

He doesn't want to do it, I'm glad, means more Luther, he said he'll never stop playing him, and Neil Cross said he'll write it until Luther's an old man. Hope this doesn't effect Luther filming.

He used reverse psychology. Niggers are cunning like that.

Dominic west

WHITEBOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

He doesn't know what hard times are, daddy! Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work and got four, five kids, and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell them 'Go home!'. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job thirty years — thirty years! — they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say 'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!'. That's hard times! That's hard times.

We can make more memes. Thats all we can do.

And in a way it's everything.

I thought it was finished? And that last 2 part was the end? I'd like more Luther. It could become a classic and go alongside Colombo

>Niggers are cunning like that
Are they brutaly cunning or rather more like cunningly brutal?

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Series 5 got announced in June, 4 episodes, starts filming early next year

oh no no no

*breathes in*