What does your military post on social media?

What does your military post on social media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUvcdKGD-FM
youtube.com/watch?v=FJvrY04r8io&t=566s
youtube.com/watch?v=aPrgbtDQhm4&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=neLz23n7KjY
youtube.com/watch?v=lmqoUPuNBNM
youtube.com/watch?v=AJD8pPFrewk
youtube.com/watch?v=-1GehzDsISY
youtube.com/watch?v=iD2erlXn9uI
youtube.com/channel/UClCZul-nK9h8eVo7REC7RGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pro-tip: Avoid military woman.

W-why?

seen a few army vids on youtube. Mostly normie #relatable stuff and people trying to mask the fact that MREs smell like ass

That they are good guys

I'm scared to look

Soldiers/recruits training, activities that they might be involved in/hosting, and any news related to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUvcdKGD-FM
youtube.com/watch?v=FJvrY04r8io&t=566s
youtube.com/watch?v=aPrgbtDQhm4&t=123s

>Whats the mission sir?

>We must give little nigglets Portugal shirts

>We're on it!

Mostly propaganda saying that Brazil is a superpower. In their youtube channel there is lots of videos praising female soldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=neLz23n7KjY

Link?

There isn't. He is shitposting. They actually post battles that we won like Battle of Riachuelo, they building infrastructure, Military Schools, some military equipment and hymns like these: youtube.com/watch?v=lmqoUPuNBNM

??????

They just posted this a few hours ago, retard. Also all their videos is presented by a female soldier and all interviews are also conducted by female soldiers. Brazilian military = feminist army.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJD8pPFrewk

HAJAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

On the women's day, you retard. What did you expect?

cuck shit of course

>Also all their videos is presented by a female soldier
They also send men to be "reporters" as well, unfortunately.
youtube.com/watch?v=-1GehzDsISY

>thanks, Schlomo

Check your calendar, retard.

Never change Sweden...

Yes, one day before 8 of march, the women's day. What the hell are you talking about?

They mostly link to the Bundeswehr youtube video channel or to their website. Showing off some equipment or training and that you can study and make career there. It's like documentaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=iD2erlXn9uI

this is their youtube channel
>youtube.com/channel/UClCZul-nK9h8eVo7REC7RGA

i don't have anything to do with social media so i wouldn't know, but i know there's a bunch of conscripts in the army who debunk the absolutely hilarious level of unreal russian media propaganda

Military women are sluts. You know who's even sluttier? Military men.

>shirtugal

Why are they allowed long hairs while men aren't?

maybe the sexy pic is before army or the only warfare she is doing is battling with pencil and paper. you need short hair to fit gasmask.

I wish they would start a propoganda campaign. Our military, especially the Navy and AF, is fucking falling apart. Making the public actually know we exist would help us.

is that really the same person? looks like a man on the right

Banter against c*talans

why do you have soviet bmp's when both the soviets and now russians are supposed to be the only reason you have an army?

You mean avoid military enlisted women. I live in Annapolis and the naval academy cadet girls are all very polite and most are pretty too.

Army's youtube channel they post some of their actions and hymns, but they also post a lot about physical health and gives you tips about how to do exercises.

>Welsh battalion gets a goat
pls be real

that would be sexist

They're preparing our youth to invade washington