Why does the media hate men so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't hate men

just white men

they don't hate men

just chuck my shit up

Pussy is the ultimate drug and the vast majority of men are completely controlled by its whims. However, men who aren't controlled by pussy and social narrative are inherently threatening to society as individuals and as a group.

this video cracked me up so much
>Alpha males don't exist, said the increasingly nervous short chubby effeminate cuck for the fiftieth time

Without getting too Sup Forums in here, do you think this trend will ever end?

This is correct.

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8

What is with this Adam ruins everything shut being everywhere? Is it the work of the jews? Because it isn't funny/entertaining and what ive seen has been a bunch of bullshit

Not until we gas the kikes.

It's just agenda pushing 101

Yes it will, we're in a cycle of downfall right now, it won't be long before people realize leftism is inherently destructive and we can rebuild society

No, it will be a long time. Several years. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

sauce on this?

>the media hate men so much

Because it's now filled with Jews, faggots, feminists and lesbians that treat it as a tool to push their degenerate anti-American political ideology.

But the media and the majority of institutions are owned by white men.

nvm didn't see the link at first

Everything has an end.

The real question is, will it happen during our lifetime ? probably not

It doesn't. You're just a fag.

>(((white))) men

>white men

You mean Jews

>now
It always has been. Blame the manly men of the past for shaming their sons from pursuing anything but manual labor careers.

I agree that there's an anti-white-male agenda currently being pushed in the media, which is actually more pro-everyone-else to be honest, but Adam's video is a bad example since it's literally factual. Attacking facts doesn't look good.

If you're not insecure about your own sense of masculinity literally none of this should bother you.

kino

>Open vid
>Stock rock music
>Seizure editing
>Close vid
American tv is unwatchable

the original series were just "here's something you might not have considered" videos about like the value of diamonds, why are guys still getting circumcised, dog breeding, and tipping in restaurants.

then current year happens, and either adam himself got cucked, or a big bag of shekels made him push agenda topics. since he was already somewhat popular, the hope is that fans will continue thinking he's an unbiased source and not question anything. same thing that they did with Bill Nye; formerly unbiased educational program who starts pushing a very politicized agenda. if your brain is off and you just think "oh it's purely an educational program", then you'll watch this without flinching.

>There are no men that can get laid more than other men because wolves live with their parents!

>hurr lets get some 7 foot guy to bully people to prove that they aren't "alpha males" who will fight over a 5 dollar beer

Videos like these are a true test of masculinity. If you're such a nancyboy that this shit bothers you, you're not a man.

Nowhere does anyone say that, they do exist, the name associated with them is rooted in falsehoods though. Again, attacking facts doesn't look good.

He's 6'0, though.

They definitely do, it's just in the modern context they're usually in jail or wind up fucked over by their own mentality. You can't just fight people anymore, half the time you'll get arrested even if the other guy started it, just as one example. People that try to assert themselves constantly in the modern workplace honestly tend to cause more problems than they solve, if it isn't their position to do so.

remember when they started saying the alpha/omega stuff in wolves isn't real? I remember thunking it was because it could be linked/compared to humans and now I see it was true

i'm 6'2 and this guy looks taller than me by half a meter m8

Literally triggered by a fucking video. Why can't you faggots man up? Go cut down a tree or change your oil you queers. You're even worse than SJWs at this point

>autistic virgins are the true threats to society

really tickles the brain cells

This right here.

This sums up the irony of the video nicely.

>fat beta manlet overhears a girl say she wants an alpha
>fucking spergs out and makes a poorly researched misrepresented youtube video about it

doesn't the tall guy show that there are natural alphas?

Ray Person said it best. If you dumped good pussy in the Middle East and managed to get the crazies to just be ok with naked women running around theyd stop blowing each other up.

The video makes a decent point, alpha males exist but not in every situation, an idiot who is a giant muscle head would fail in an academic setting or perhaps a corporate setting if he doesn't skill. You can be dominant/alpha in certain situations but it's extremely unlikely/hard to be dominant in every situation which is what the video is saying.

this

autistic virgins and Chads are immune to the eternal roastie.

>degeneracy is okay because those damn terrorists hate it
>t. eternally bluepill boomer mentality

>It always has been.

No it hasn't.

The U.S. came under an initial leftist attack in the early part of the last century, but we shut that shit right the fuck down. Then we came under attack from a second wave that infiltrated with all the Jews fleeing ze Germans during WW II, and it is this group that slowly began to infiltrate our government, media, and education system.

It wasn't until the late 60's and 70's that the leftists started to get a foothold in the industry large enough that they could start to ignore the American white majority. The indoctrinated of the 60's eventually became capable of establishing policy in the 90's, and you're seeing the third generation of leftist infiltration today.

>What is with this Adam ruins everything shut being everywhere?

I assume you mean "shit" rather than "shut"?
Regardless, to answer your question, it's being heavily promoted because the combination of its bland humor and its vaguely trustworthy-looking presentation of information makes it the perfect kind of video for pushing an agenda.
Similar to The Daily Show or all the shit it spawned, your average idiot watches these videos and thinks they're being informed while being entertained, and thusly don't question the veracity of what they watch. This allows the creators to shove misinformation and half-truths into the script, and bury it under the facts and humor presented.
It's Infotainment 101.

>American tv is unwatchable

And yet here you are, Ameriboo.

Reminder that if you don't hold a position of significant political power, you are NOT an alpha male.

I'm only here ironically.

If you can't handle the banter, maybe NeoGAF is more your speed.

Literally triggered by people calling out the media leftists on their agenda.

I didn't even watch the "fucking video", because I don't have to to see through the media and entertainment industry's bullshit.

Go cry on /reddit/.

damn this video is on another level

not sure if i can make it past a minute and 40 seconds, this cartoon shit is incredibly bad

Sup Forums isn't american tv, but merely a shitposting station.

I did a report on all the different roles of a pack and how they are used for hunting. Got an A on it, this guy is a fag. Just sayin.

I'm sure your report holds more authority than the guy who introduced the concept to the public.

>Alpha men don't exi-

How can people say that there isn't a real paradigm consisting of more submissive/more dominant males? You only have to go outside in order to see it every where.

>big guy

Jewish people do not consider themselves white. They consider themselves semitic because of their religion.

I'm not talking about Sup Forums or the manosphere or whatever the fuck. Young men are physically superior to any other group in society and male hierarchies are capable of organizing themselves in efficient ways that women and the media can't counter. Thus, men waking up to social conditioning is seen as threatening by society

Autistic virgins have the highest potential of everyone, just look at Tesla or Hitler (he got pussy when he got famous so it doesn't count).

>Ameriboo's trying to deny their love for all things U.S.

You fuckers are as bad as closeted faggots.

Just accept the fact that you want to be an American already.

...I...got an A

because these ""people"" think all humans are just special unique individual snowflakes who do whatever they want to do because they choose to, not because of genetics and biology or because of their environment such as their parents, friends, and so on
there's no reasoning behind anything, society is just a meme, we're all just "here" and "alive" right "now"

No one's saying it doesn't exist, just that it's an everchanging spectrum and not a clear cut binary split, which makes the whole thing moot.

Just like the alpha/beta dynamic doesn't exist in humans, neither does the hunter gatherer theory that many people try to push. It is a disproven theory setup to strengthen the patriarchy.

>man up

what do you mean its not clear cut? the actions of a beta male compared to an alpha are so fucking obvious to anyone with a little bit of agency

YO PEEPS ITS ALPHA ADAM HERE WHATS UP BRUH CHECK ME OUT HOMEBOY IM A FUCKING BAD DUDE KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN

First guy looks perfectly aware of what he's doing.

Second guy looks drugged out of his mind, not alpha.

the patriarchy exists because its modeled after gods idea of the family unit. where the man is the head of the wife, the leader, just like jesus is the leader of the church, his followers. in the same way the family unit has always consisted of the man being the patriarch or leader and the wife submits to his authority just like man submits to gods authority

>just that it's an everchanging spectrum and not a clear cut binary split, which makes the whole thing moot.
You mean like tall people, smart people, rich people, handsome people, etc?

It just seems like a way for Adam to try and shut down all the "alpha males" who have wronged him in the past. That if the concept of Alpha/Beta doesn't exist than you can't possibly be better than me but it's like, if there's no nature/nurture reason for this person to have better luck with women than you, then that means that they're just flat out better than you on an even playing field. Which is a worse realization, I think. At least the other way you could say "Oh, I was born submissive." or "Oh, my upbriging was weak as fuck".

>Go cut down a tree or change your oil you queers.

>hmm what are things manly men do?
>i guess cutting down trees and changing oil, fuck if i know
your train of thought

The alpha is supposed to be the leader, by definition there can only be one. Just because someone in a room is tall, doesn't mean everyone else is short by default, they may be relatively shorter, but you won't call a 2 meters tall guy short just because there's a 2.3 meters guy next to him. You can't apply this to "alphaness" so it becomes useless, just use "assertive" to describe the same thing.

It's true though.
Human social hierarchy is too complicated to describe with terms meant for dogs.

It's typical of brainlets simplify things they do not understand to an unreasonable level though, since they can't get over their need to state their inane opinions about the collapse of western society or any other bullshit.

An alpha male is capable of being a leader, and a follower, and knows when it's time to do both. That's pretty much how our military works, as it's filled with alpha males all working together to accomplish any given task.

Real alpha males assert themselves with their minds, first, and their physicality second. A giant of a man may not have the mind, or charisma, to inspire people to follow him, while a manlet may lack the physicality, but has the charisma to instill loyalty and obedience.

The media, and the public, simply don't understand what it means to be an "alpha", and have deliberately associated the term with being a violent asshole in order to push their anti-white male / American agenda.

Pic related: real alpha males

I can agree with this. Being an alpha is misconstrued to be all about physicality but it actually seems to have more to do with natural charisma and a calm but firm assertiveness. It's the type of person that you naturally find trustworthy and easy to follow.

>the patriarchy exists because its modeled after....

Biology.

When a man is responsible for the security of his family, then he has a right to demand that his family do what the fuck he says, when he tells them to do it, less they do something that alerts the predators forcing the man to fight, and possibly die, to defend the family. By not respecting the man of the family, they can all die as a result.

This still holds true today.

Our current problem in the west is that men have created a world that's so fucking safe and convenient that women think they no longer have to listen to men.

>alpha is misconstrued to be all about physicality

Not just physicality, but also about being violent, an asshole, and almost sociopathic, which is completely false.

The media do this simply to push their agenda, and morons in the public latch onto the theme.

That's not what an "alpha male" means in nature. At all.
You're just taking traditional masculinity and calling it being "alpha"

Reality is a social construct!

>You're just taking traditional masculinity and calling it being "alpha"

You're just buying into leftist bullshit because you have a hatred for men.

>just that it's an everchanging spectrum and not a clear cut binary split

Things like wealth are also on a spectrum.
That doesn't mean "rich" and "poor" people don't exist.

There's nothing wrong with traditional masculinity.
Stop equating it to animal hierarchy like a dumbass.

underated>It just seems like a way for Adam to try and shut down all the "alpha males" who have wronged him in the past
I'm sure he just presents the material given to him

i don't think you're using the word triggered right.

fucked my post :(

Destroying the environment and ecosystem and possibly damaging the habitat of others makes me manly.
Well shit, I might as well shoot up a school.

Wow I never thought someone could be this retarded but you proved me wrong.

You're right, I'm sure he has no say in what content he presents. After all, why would a limp-wristed queen want to disprove the notion that some men are just naturally better than him at everything nature intends men to be?

because they are alt-left commiefornia kikes.

>unironically using the word 'triggered'

It's you who's being triggered

#REKT

how do you become confident Sup Forums?

I'd love to experience a pussy. Unfortunately I never will.

consume weaker animals

Be attractive. Then people will positively reinforce anything you do and you'll have confidence.