gotdam u a large nigga

FOR YO BITCHASS

Ayo hol up SNEED

Dwayne?

DOOM?

AYO dis nigga finna spit sum shiet

Aw hell naw this caynt be happnin

IZ IN CHARGE HURR!

maybe this nigga wonderin why you shoot a nigga befow throwin his bitchass out a plane?

Cancer

Yous a big ass nigga

SHIT BE LIT F A M GNOMESAYIN

Faceapp removing this is the stupidest social justice related thing ever. If you go on any comment section for an article about it, it's full of asians, indians and blacks complaining that it was removed and saying it wasn't racist.
>using advanced technology to show what someone might look like had they been born a different race is racist

For you.

Fuck off fag

Smart nigga huh? At least you be talking. Who you be?

>changes the hair
>gets rid of the wrinkles
>makes pores bigger

bravo machine learning

>who you be?
It'd be "Who be you?"

Ayo first nigga to spit some truth gets to stay on dis plane

FIRST ONE TO TARK GETS TO STAY ON MY PRANE MADDAFACKER

ayo why dis whiteboi wearin that mask, feel me?

>You a swole nigga.

ain't nobody put some respeck on my name til i put on this grill

If I pull dat shiet of dis nigga be dead?

ayo nigga it aint gonna feel good aight?

Wilson got dropped?

Imagine being SNEED in that FEED and having to be all like "damn, CHUCK, you FUCK AND SUCK, all FORMERLY with your tight FEED and horrific androgynous CHUCK THE SUCK. I would totally SNEED with you, both my FEED and the real SEED." when all he really wants to do is FEED another CHUCK in his SEEDING room. Like seriously imagine having to be SNEED and not only sit in that chair while CHUCK flaunts his FORMERLY SEED FEED in front of you, the favorable SEED barely concealing his FEED and FORMERLY SUCK, and just sit there, FEED after FEED, SEED after SEED, while he perfected that SNEED. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous FORMER visage but his FUCK AND SUCK as everyone on set tells him he's FORMERLY CHUCK and DAMN, CHUCK FUCK AND SUCKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the SNEED who have to FEED AND SEED. You've been FUCKING nothing but a healthy diet of CHUCKS and SUCKS and later alleged FEED AND SEED for your ENTIRE SNEED coming straight out of the FEED AND SEED. You've never even seen anything this FORMERLY CHUCK before, and now you swear you can taste the FEED that's SUCKING on his dimpled FEED as he FUCKS AND SUCKS to writhe it suggestively at you, FORMERLY assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get FEED AND SEED there and revel in his "FORMER (for that is what he calls himself)" SUCK AND FUCK, the SUCK he worked so hard for with FUCK in the previous SNEED. And then the SEED calls for another FUCK, and you know you could FEED AND SEED in this room before the studio CHUCK could FUCK, but you sit there and SEED, because you're fucking SNEED. You're not going to lose your future FEED AND SEED over CHUCK. Just FEED AND SEED. Hide your face and SEED..

You's a big ass nigga, dawg

why would it be FUCK AND SUCK and not SUCK AND FUCK? suck comes before fuck usually

pure cancer.

Shut up nigga, this ain't no time to be a bitch
Dat shit comes later

I saw SNEED at a FEED AND SEED in CHUCK’s yesterday. I told him how SEED it was to FUCK him in person, but I didn’t want to be a CHUCK and bother him and ask him to FUCK AND SUCK.

He said, “FEED AND SEED?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “SNEED?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FORMERLY CHUCK’S” and FEEDING HIS SEED in front of my CHUCK. I SUCKED away and continued with my SEEDING, and I heard him SUCK AND FUCK as I SNEED. When I SUCKED AND FUCKED to pay for my CHUCK KEK up SNEED I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen FEEDS AND SEED in his hands without FUCKING.

The CHUCK at the SEED was very nice about it and professional, and was like “SNEED, you need to FUCK AND SUCK.” At first SNEED kept pretending to be FORMERLY CHUCK and not SEED, but eventually turned back around and SUCKED HIS CHUCK.

When he took one of the FEEDS AND SEEDS and started FUCKING it multiple times, SNEED stopped CHUCK and told him to FEED AND SEED “to prevent any FORMERLY CHUCK’S,” and then turned around and FEED at me. I don’t even think that’s a SEED. After CHUCK FUCKED each FEED and put them in a SEED and started to SUCK the FUCK, SNEED kept interrupting CHUCK by FEED AND SEED.

sheeeeit nigga for yo punk ass

Filtered /sneed/, /(feed|seed|suck|fuck) and (feed|seed|suck|fuck)/, and chuck.

Hol up was you be getting caught part of yo plan?

Here have a (You)

one of u bitchass niggas got to die or the po-lice gon be trippin gnomesayin

fo sho nigga fo sho

We be starting fires?

Sneed?

HE DIDN'T FRY SOGU

BANE-SAMA?

*loud reverberating gong noise*

YOU A BIG GAIJIN

NOW YOU CAUGHT, WHAT YOUR MASTA PRAN?

OOOOO YOU WANT CRASH PRANE?

you already know that shits gettin LIT. UP. my nigga

OH LAWD JESUS GET DA WATER NIGGA

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Chuck here but only one of you!

KINO

/dead meme/ general?

>*loud reverberating gong noise*

But user, race doesn't exist! All humans are clones, identical in every way!

Never change Sup Forums

BECAUSE MY FLIGHT PLAN IS SO OH OH OH

you forgot to end with a
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

YOU'RE FUCKING A BIG GUY!

The gift that keeps giving

Oh behaAaave!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU'LL DIE IF I PULL THAT OFF?

>Not "TL note: keikaku means plan"

we gon finna blow this mofugin metal bish nomsayn

NIGGA WHY THE FUCK YOU SHOOTIN A NIGGA 'FO THROWIN HIS ASS OFF THE PLANE? NIGGA YOU DRAWLIN

Dr. King? I'm EBT

Morgan Freeman?

dayomn check dis kraka

Bunk?

Deez ain't no droids you be looking fo dumb ass nigga

Lil' Bayne?

SUP MAH NIGGA

MY HOMIES CALL ME "SEE EYE AYYY".

underrated kek

Fucking perfect

Dr Dre, Imma death row records nigga

Hola Dr. Pavel, soy CIA.

No amigos por favor.

yo so I just got a phone that can use face-app

did they take the race-changing shit out?

Why he wear the mask

YO, DOCTA P
I'M C from the I to the A

>OOOOO YOU WANT CRASH PRANE?

very nice look at that.

yeah. too many normies were bitching about "blackface". we can't have nice things.

they got rid of it a while ago due to racism, and you can't emulate it unfortunately

this will never not be funny

Ya, I knew the nigga, but we wasn't friends or nothing. He talked shit about killing kids and sand and shit. I wadn't about that, knowm I saying. I aint never turned my blaster on no civilian.
He got iced after his baby momma git herself killed.

Is this the most invincible meme in history? Nothing can put a dent in it. And it keeps growing.

Ayo gimme 10 good niggas and imma bust my nut in the bish

This entire thread is kino.

10/10

>You remember Bane?
>yeah maybe, fat right?
>I wouldn't go so far as to call the brotha fat, I mean he got a weight problem what's the nigga gonna do, he's a big guy for me

doooc, my nigga, i'm cia
-sheeeit, he were ain't no alone
ayooo, ya can't bring no homies
-there ain't no my homies
sheeeit, no worries nigga, got them yellow topz
-aaand, why would i want those niggas?
they were trying to steal yo prize, they hustlin' for da playa, da masked nigga
-B-ANE?
yo
-get those niggaz on the plane, i'll call my own niggaz

>Is this the most invincible meme in history?
yes

E T E R N A L

this
baneposting is the borg of memes, resistance is futile
pic related, a recent example of the phenomenon in question

I will banepost till I die

CHECKED

>coveted quads
Looks like baneposting's back on the menu, boys!