Is this a reasonable expectation for the powers in WW3? Am I missing a nation...

Is this a reasonable expectation for the powers in WW3? Am I missing a nation? Grey is for nations that will not be directly involved but will support there sides though other means.

Other urls found in this thread:

armedforces.eu/compare/country_India_vs_Pakistan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You legitimately think that India wants anything to do with you?

India is becoming far more western aligned lately so yes.

>Argentina and Chile
Why wouldn’t they bother?

>India in anything
>Phillippins with China
>Turkey and Iran
>Saudis and Israel
>North Korea into anything
>Italy but not Poland
Not very good tbqh

1) Vietnam and Philippines won't fight alongside China.
2) Iraq may probably interfere in war in blue side.
3) Syria won't fight alongside Turkey.
4) South Korea will interfere in war in blue side.
Where the hell is entire NATO?
India won't stand still if there will be China-Pakistan coalition.

I am basing this on tensions between them and current trend towards Argentina becoming china aligned, I also think that Argentina would take the opportunity to take the islands from the UK and the UK would declare war on them out of principle, I am Chilean however so I might be biased.

We are not participating in WW3? Good.

Is this what BBC told you?

>RT

>Argentina joining commie muslim scum

"no"

Philippines is more or less china aligned right now or I am missing something, Vietnam is a flipflopper at the moment and has made inroads to a china alliance.
2 is a great point.
3 Syria is a strange one, they would be neutral or join red after the shit blue has pulled on them.
4 SK could avoid war or join it I have seen conflicting comments.

Ivan Ivanowitch is correct on that one, if China / Pakistan don't start the fight they will have no moot to join any side.

It's not even that I disagree with him, but screaming BBC R WESTURN LIES' is just retarded Putin-shill spiel.

>BBC

Seems unlikely
The argie military is in its worst state in history
They couldn’t even land and maintain a supply line or cross the Andes to do battle with Chile, not to mention that their economy would collapse
They can’t really afford to go to war now
And I seriously doubt Argentina would take that chance since the UK would eventually be there to fight
Hard diplomacy seems like the better route
And if they still decided to attack Chile most likely other pacific alliance nations would rush to defend their partner either with economic sanctions or military aid

Where do you get this from?
Syria is at scratching the barell right now, they will stay out of every conflict bcz there army, population and economy is on the ground. They have no recources left to fight anyone

And Phillippins and Vietnam are on conflict with china bcz of there islands in the south chinese sea, why should they join the bully that trys to force himself uppon them? Never been done in history

I don't see Pakistan not getting involved in a big war involving china, and China would want to pick a fight with India anyway.

>muh putin, muh RT
pathetic

In my opinion the best way to deal with people like him, if it even was his intention, is to stay on the subject and not go ad hominem.
On the other hand, this is a mongolian throatsinger basket so who knows

The president of the Philippines has made comments about becoming a province of china and has gained massive funds and support from china, Philippines at least is China aligned.

We both know it's true though.
I'm sorry you're so poor, and I hope the situation in your country gets better.

You wouldn't know what truth is if it hit in you in the face. But keep believing BBC, India is totally your ally.

Where? They can barley keep there tribal areas under controll and I would say they stay neutral until India goes into action bcz both are afraid to be weakend for an surprise attack of the other.
So both will stay neutral in my opinion.
Besides, Pakistan has no real military value for china. When they stay neutral noone will cut off the oil harbours china has build on the coast to bypass the straigh of malakka so a neutral pakistan has much more value to china

And if you think the chinese care about anybody but themself, I would call that naive thinking. They will sacrifice any of there allies for even the slightest gain

That would be a very short term gain however, an event like this would be Pakistans only real chance of hitting India hard enough for a favorable pace deal.

Yeah I read that too but I don't belive it.
Duterty knows that he alone can not contest china when push comes to shove so he graps every straw china offers him to keep his face. Make no mistake, if he thinks he can handle china maybe with full ASEAN / US support (unlikly) he will go for it

India has nearly four times the active personal + nearly unlimited reserves and they spend nearly seven times more on military budget.
Pakistan lacks the stability, the manpower, the equipment to do anything but beiing stompt or what am I missing here?

armedforces.eu/compare/country_India_vs_Pakistan

China's involvement, remember that China has an interest in the region and is a rival to India.

China would have to cross miles on jungle at best and the himalaya at worst, no suiteble roads or support lines in the border areas. Plus, an attack on India would bring other players to the table, Russia for example, who is a close ally of India since its independence. And Moskau wouldn't sit by and let china dominate the whole region.
And after all, China would be at war with the largest and strongest military in the world, you would think at one point they would have enough enemys

>India siding with Wh*tes

Disgusting. After centuries of living under western boots they want to go back under it.

india would be neutral until it becomes safe enough to hedge a bet on the alliance winning so that india becomes the primary asian power, doesn't help it also has land borders with 2(two) nuclear powers

turkey gets nothing out of this conflict

argentina/chile get nothing out of this conflict

pinoys and vietnam wouldn't ally with china, they don't want it to secure its place as the uncontested asian hegemon, they'd just remain neutral

south korea automatically gets dragged in because it's housing 40k troops and a lot of military hardware/infrastructure

Update

The US won't be blue until like 3 years into the war. We'll let Eurasian savages murder each other and then clean up at the end.

There's no fucking way there'd be an armed conflict between Argentina and Chile.

Latin America will stay out of any global conflict, no doubt. Why bother? We can sell shit to both parts and we are naturally sheltered from the main scenario.

You almost interceded on our behalf during the Falklands war, didn't you?

Yes, both nations were under the rule of ruthless dictators that didn't give a single shit about democracy, international law or repercussions.

>world war in the nuclear age

Brainlets

China understands geopolitics and will not “sacrifice an ally for even the slightest gain”.

Find a single example of this since 1900.

Why the fuck would we fight?

Remove NZ.

Finally not involved.

>tensions between them
lol what
Macri and Piñera are basically the same guy, they could be best friends
We only hate each other online and when it comes to football (pure banter)
And all of this ignoring the fact that South America as a whole will remain neutral

But that was bacause Argies went full retard and said that after the Falklands it was our turn
(+ both were under military dictatorships)

>Finland not involved
Shit map. Im ready to fight for Karelia

This, I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about the possible war

>this delusion

Rt>bbc

hahaha omg, stop using drugs dude

After all the effort that has been made in the last decades for peace between both, I don't think anyone would want to do war against the other

>I am Chilean however so I might be biased.
Um yea.

Awful edit i can hardly see text on blue lines. Also wtf is this flag? Flag of british cryptocolony named Russia?

I want a fucking WW3 NOW! I hate peacetimes

brainlet tier

India doesn't but they also want to stick it to China and Pakistan

War is the natural state of the german.

Though you've lost your heart in the last decades, you didn't even bomb ISIS after the attacks on your soil. Shameful shit.

They don't want much, but they still have ties with the UK. And they know that they got fucked over by the KGB in the past.

50 cent army has arrived.

>Turkey and Iran
Also, Turkey and Syria.

At best Turkey would take advantage of the situation to annex parts of their territory for Ottoman Empire 2.0

Hawaii

Try again, China and the USA are butt buddies.

India hates China and China hates India. They would join depending on the alliance.

Vietnam would absolutely not align with China in such a wide-ranging conflict, because they would presumably have to allow Chinese military assets into their country. They're convinced, with good reason, that China seeks to turn them back into a client state of the Middle Kingdom. They haven't jumped ship to the US, because when that window opened we elected a guy who doesn't understand what diplomacy is, and also because they're still weary of the US, too. Vietnam, if anything, would try its hardest to stay neutral. As would the Phillipines; they won't try and fight China, not with it so close and not with Duterte in power, because they don't want to lose their land to them. Siding with them gives them the same problem as with Vietnam, so they'd likely try and stay neutral and only commit when they could get the greatest benefit.

All in all, the country selection makes little sense. Why are these countries all fighting? Why isn't NATO involved? Why wouldn't Russia pick a side? What side Russia would pick depends on why the war is happening. Is it over trade? Finally purging the world of Islam? What's the motive here? You can't say who will be on what side in a war without knowing what's at stake.

Forgetting the sino-african coalition

Also Egypt gulf states and Israel will be alligned

By the time WW3 starts turkey Germany Sweden and France will be alligned too.

>No NATO
>no Russia

What is this shitty map?

If WW3 ever starts, it'll be in Asia because it has so many world powers that hate each other. Russia, China, India, Pakistan... so it kinda surprises me that Russia is gray.

>if WW3 happens because of Korea conflict
Most countries would probably stay out of it, even though NATO participation, but I think they wouldn't care. Only the US, SK, NK, China, maybe Japan, maybe Austrialia and maybe Taiwan would be involved. I guess when a conflict will happen Russia pulls out too. Everybody not involved will just be a winner
>if WW3 happens because of Russia
It will probably be a conflict between Nato nations and the Russian alliance eg. Russia, Belarus, Kazakh, etc. All other countries will probably stay out for numerous reasons. Not being involved while the others fight to death is only beneficial

>tfw brainlets can't into modern geopolitics

>JINA AD RUJA R FRENS!!!!

>you need to be friends to be allies

>this is honestly what americans believe

Do you also think that everyone in NATO loves you brainlet?

RT>BBC

Is that in a world were Macri dies of a heart attack, along with everyone else that is anti-peronist, and the president gets replaced with a Chinese spy?

You guys forget in war countries are opportunist and betray one another. Just because they are aligned now, doesn't mean they'll align in wartime

+2 roubles

this is accurate