The shills claim that Sup Forums has lost its faith in victory. I ask you: Do you believe, with Trump and with us...

The shills claim that Sup Forums has lost its faith in victory. I ask you: Do you believe, with Trump and with us, in the final, total victory of the American people? I ask you: Are you resolved to follow the POTUS through thick and thin in the pursuit of victory, even if this should mean the heaviest of contributions on your part?

Second. The shills claim that Sup Forums is tired of the struggle. I ask you: Are you prepared to continue this struggle with grim determination, and undeterred by any circumstance decreed by fate, to continue it with kek, as the phalanx of the home front behind our fighting shitpost armies, until victory is ours?

Third. The shills claim that Sup Forumsacks are no longer in a mood to accept the ever increasing amount of war work demanded of them by the circumstances. I ask you: Are you, and the alt right, resolved to shitpost ten, twelve, and if need be fourteen or sixteen hours a day, if kek should command it, and to give your all for victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail Victory

Voting Trump, but the "shills" are 100% right.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

Hail victory

Its time to shut their filthy globalist mouths!

>88
>Hail Victory

Nice get, praise kek

We can't do nothing though. Polls aren't rigged, they're factual. Most of this site doesn't know how polls work.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!?!

TRUMP LEADS AND WE FOLLOW
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Tired? We're just getting started

>0.10 has been deposited

VOR UNS LIEGT AMERIKA

IN UNS MARSCHIERT AMERIKA

UND HINTER UNS KOMMT AMERIKA!

Prove me you know how polls work.

trump loves america!!!! hes nothing like hitler he really wants to make america strong and fix the economy and bring people together and educate people and take up americas standing in the world

JAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

No, I want to believe the polls are false.

I need proof though, hard proof.

Do I not put my faith in Trump, but I do in final victory. He is a stepping stone in the path to it.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Can you at least prove to me that the polls are false?

Honestly, the more the realists make their case, the more doubtful I become of Trump even scoring 200 EV.

Ahahah this is good mate. Gotta save this.

Did you watch Nigel at the rally last night?

As he said, polling companies put Brexit 10 points behind Remain on the morning of the vote. They did so to demoralise people and influence the result. Polls are not taken to guage public oppinions, they aqre made to influence it ("Everyone is voting for this, why aren't you?" or "You have no chance of victory, might as well stay home").

Yet we beat them comfortably.

It's possible that America is different in that regard, but I highly doubt it.

You do know that polls change m8 and that they havent gone 1v1 yet remember when ben carrson whas in the lead remember when they said trump wont win a single state?

all our outsider polls have hillary landsliding trump by 10-15 points

>"outsider"

No such thing in politics. They all have their biases and vested interests.

(((((((Outsider))))))))

I actually didn't, but I'd love a video about it.

Trump's speech right now which is tearing the Democrats for not helping minorities is beautiful. This is a leader. I can understand why Sup Forums is now becoming a more pro-Clinton board. They know Clinton will make America more racist than it is now, and to them, that's a good thing.

It's sad. I actually care about a better America.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

Hillary rigged nomination against Bernie Sanders
Now she is trying to rig polls against Trump to seem in mainstream as if she is winning, so her rigging of votes will seem like normal outcome

She did it with Bernie, she is doing it to Trump
She has connections strong enough to kill anyone who leaks anything on her, DNC or her foundation.
She also has connections for rigging the votes

you seem to forget that every other world leader with the exception of Putin is terrified of Trump, and CNN interviewed the same person that tried to assault him at one of his rallies. Trump is the real deal

We Sportpalast now.

this

also thread should be stickied

The cuckservative is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a neocon, zionist, crony capitalist, chickenhawk, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Cuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how inured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Victory to you!
Victory to you!

Capitulation Never!

heh

I bet you're a muslim or a Croat. I hope not,though.