DEFENDERS

>Daredevil beat Iron Fist in 1v1 combat
>a street trained blindfag defeated the greatest fighter in the world who was trained by the greatest masters

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

If you don't follow the lore then you don't get my respect.

not even gonna mention Luke Cage's 1 minute long tirade about white privilege, fucking sjw garvage

user could you do me a favor and tell me which episodes focus on matt. i don't care about negro and feminazi story lines. thanks.

All of the episodes are pretty well mixed character wise. There are bits of Matt all over.

why the fuck are they fighting?

desu Matt can sense every move before it happens so he has the edge

which one heavily features matt characters from his story. honestly i cant stand anymore muh black peoples

Because it's a comic book trope, like the Avengers remember, the good guys always fight before they come together to save the day.

the Hand wanted him, so the rest of the Defenders decided to keep him safe in that place despite his wishes, he tried to leave and DD kicked his ass

waiting for Matt-only fanedit
couldn't care less about the rest of the literally whos

HOLY SHIT MATT EXPLODES???

DD has no super powers while Iron Fist does.

IF is supposed to be the best, trained in a fucking mythical other dimension monastery by prodigies. DD is street trained and he beat IF lel.

Don't get me wrong, I like both characters, nothing against DD, but Netflix fucked up here.

i want this too desu. will this be out?

KEK

Daredevil has nuclear powered bat senses so it works

The camerawork is so distracting.
>blurry over the shoulder shots - the show

see this
it's like when you're playing Chess against the greatest Chessmaster in the world but you can see 5 moves before he makes them so you've got plenty of time to react

No?

Been reading comics for nearly 40 years. I would have been upset if IF beat DD. IF is well trained, yes, but not GOAT.

I look at it like an rpg. DD lvl 50 vs IF lvl 25

In this continuity, the Stick is trained in the same martial arts from K'un-Lun that Iron Fist is. And the Stick has been training Daredevil far longer than the Iron Fist was trained.

So they fight in the same style only with Daredevil having over a decade's worth more training, WAY more real-world experience with fights, and a supernatural ability to hear muscle groups tightening to know which limbs are moving where in his enemy.

But the Iron Fist can make one hand punch really hard. So there's that.

So that would make you the greatest chessmaster not the other guy.

IF is supposed to be the best in martial arts. No amount of bullshit can weasel out of that.

>the greatest fighter in the world who was trained by the greatest masters

can anyone here actually see this danny rand taking on a dragon and winning? he gets rekt on a daily basis

>DD better than IF

More like you have been reading for 4 weeks.

It's pure fan service, because the DD show has the most fans.

>And the Stick has been training Daredevil far longer than the Iron Fist was trained.

Not true

>Daredevil having over a decade's worth more training,

Not true again

>WAY more real-world experience with fights,

Bullshit, IF has spent his entire life training and fighting.

>and a supernatural ability to hear muscle groups tightening

Not an argument.

>Luke Cage's 1 minute long tirade about white privilege
what even is this shit man? im not even white but why dont they make a comic book show instead of stuffing it with this sjw trash

Dude, even in the comics Iron Fist has always jobbed to Daredevil.

It's one minute in an 8-episode series. Please stop complaining like a dirty-diaper crybaby.

ALL THE DD FANBOYS IN THIS THREAD FUCK OFF AND BE OBJECTIVE

DANNY BEAT A FUCKING DRAGON

Welcome to the crazy world of left wing sjw insanity where a minority of fat, low IQ degenerates command entertainment and politics

You're a fool. DD is the only person other than Agent Coulson that has coolonium in his body, making them the 2 most powerful (and cool) characters.

>Luke goes on a literal white privilege rant
Please tell me the entire series isn't like this.

Any Kingpin cameo?

whoops didn't see this post. I just want to know if the entire series is filled with this kind of shit.

>Not true
Danny was missing for 15 years. Daredevil has been trained for 20+ years. Outside the dragon fight, Iron Fist's life was spent in no serious to the death fights whereas Daredevil was exposed to life or death brawls through Stick and Electra far longer, not even including his time as Daredevil vs both the Hand and Kingpin.

>super powers aren't an argument
lmao get out of here kid

Matt is legit autistic

It is not all that. There is at least one crappy sjw comment in each episode like a "I'm a strong independent womyn" moment by JJ or LC's white privilege rant, but it is not constant.

I only watched Daredevil. Couldn't get through more than 2 episodes of Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Iron Fist.

Should I watch Defenders?

>being blind is a superpower

idiot

Actually, yes.

That is a proper shit fight scene. Who does the choreography? Did they stop using the choreographers from Daredevil?

it's pretty good senpai

Supersensory perception is, you stupid nigger. You see him use it all the time, using peoples' heart rates and muscle tightening to read what they're doing.

Faggot Fist is shit compared to Daredevil. He loses in the comics, he loses in the show.

go back to r/marvelstudios

fat virgin detected, back to r_ddit cunt

Type "Luke Cage white" in to twitter and you will see why there is a wave of white nationalism right now. These people created this shit with their anti-white bullshit. I'm not white btw, just noticing how dumb these SJW's are and what kind of shit they create.

>muh dragon!
>muh glow fist!

IF fans need to fuck off, IF has always sucked ass and doesn't have nearly the impressive feats DD has. He fooled everyone into thinking a manlet twink could fight and you all bought it.

1. Have sex.
2. Take a shower.
3. Go outside.
4. Hit the weights.
5. Gain height.
6. Get a clue.

it is dogshit desu

who the fuck finds this shit enjoyable to watch
nausea inducing
now watch the hallway fight and compare it

Why insist on filming fight scenes from a side angel where we can clearly scene kicks and punches aren't actually landing?

AAAHHHHHHH SAVE ME DAREDEVIL! HE'S GOT A KNIFE!!!

>iron fist is the worst character with the worst show
>try to revolve plot of defenders around him
>it's shit
>bloggers actually trying to spin this as a good thing

really stimulates my spring beans.

no. all the worst qualities of those shows thrown in a blender without most of the good stuff.

I don't even have a reddit account. I'm just a rational adult that doesn't get assmad about 1 minute that I don't agree with.

I could stand to lose about ten pounds, sure. But I'm 40 and married and certainly not a virgin.
I feel like a fat virgin who has never lived life like yourself would be much more likely to get utterly colon cleansed by a character's rant in a TV show.

If you don't see the problem with all of this white privilege shit in the long term, you're a fucking idiot.

7. wake up

You idiot, that kick didn't land. DD missed IF with that kick. If Matt hit Danny square in the head with that kick he would have knocked him the fuck out. Are you sure your cognitive abilities are good enough to critique a fight scene?

that's why IP MAN is the best, clear fights with no shaky cam

What the fuck was Gao talking about when she said that Danny "chooses" to believe that K'un Lun was gone? We literally saw it destroyed, an additional witness saw it destroyed, and they never actually go back to the city once the gate is opened.

So, was it fucking destroyed, or not? Did anybody die, or not?
The fuck was that? It was completely dropped after she said it.

This is like a parody, it's just disappointing

I didn't say I don't see the problem with it. I'm only stating that I'm not going to let a historically dickish (and racist) character like Luke ruin the show for me. It's always been pretty clear that Luke doesn't care for white people. Also, just because he lectures Danny doesn't mean he's lecturing me, because I understand that it's a TV show not a person in my living room. Also, just because I hear something like this doesn't mean I'll take it as truth or believe it. Give at least some of the population more credit.

>Guy with the clean up crew clearing bodies
>Clearly breaking at least 10 types of laws
>Rough him up for answers
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE WAS JUST TRYING TO FEED HIS FAMILY
Pottery

DD didn't really kick his ass, it was a stalemate

Iron Fist lost because he ended up fighting all 3

Now Luke getting knocked out by a kick from Elektra was way more retarded

>MARVEL shit is shit
wow stop the /got/ general and pseudo-/got/ general presses, we got a hot scoop here

I like the IP MAN movies but come on... it literally has a fight scene versus a bunch of japanese jobbers where he repeatedly punches a guy with weak ass punches and he leans back incrementally with each blow. It looked absolutely ridiculous.

Which episode features the Punisher? That's pretty much the only cameo I want to witness.

What are you, some kind of Nazi?

Does Iron Fist have super strong kicks or something? Is there any particular reason why daredevil couldn't grab his leg and counter after a kick?

I rolled my eyes at the part where he tried to talk about white privilege to Danny. The writers are really trying very hard to get me to hate Luke Cage.

the saddest thing is that they dont see it themselves

>now Luke getting knocked out by a kick from Elektra was way more retarded

Please tell me this isn't true

This. You shouldn't be exempt from laws because your black.

user, I...

this was an actual thing in the show?

Only one episode in but claiming my waifu. Who's your Defendersfu, Sup Forums?

>THE KID IS SITTING IN JAIL BECAUSE OF YOU
He is sitting in jail because he broke the law. Jesus christ. What is wrong with this show.

Yes. It is 100% cringe worthy. Especially because he calls Danny privilege and blames him for the fact that some kid is in jail. The same kid who willing cleans bodies for cash.

He completely rocks his head to the side as if he was hit by the kick. But it could just be their shitty choreographed fighting that gives that impression. being shittedly edited doesn't help, like at the beginning he is throwing a knee that doesn't land and the next frame he is in a completely different position doing a different attack.

isnt uneven application of the law the definition of privilege?

Rate JJ's ass

I can tell you are new, you have to back

Sure. But not in that context, kid got caught cleaning up dead bodies. Luke and Danny ran from the scene. Luke blames Danny for the kid getting arrested because Danny was preventing him from running away so he could get answers.

it's cute

cuck

Do you hear a sound effect indicating the kick landed? That would really be the determining factor here.

Any noteworthy fight scenes like the DD hallway scenes?

What?

>lol he responds reasonably in complete sentences, he must be le plebbit newfag summer amirite guise?

I've been here forever, and I'll continue to be here as long as I like, you dipshit memespammer.

Danny wasn't using his powers though, and when he did he beat everyone

Is that John Hurt 4 seconds in?

It's about skill not powers

I didn't watch iron fist but what is the limit of his powers? Can't he just glow fist everyone all the time? Pretty sure the comic book one can.

He called you a fat virgin and your response is no you're a fat virgin? If you really are 40 then you should be ashamed that his insult even caused you to respond and that your rebuttal was weak as fuck.

the fuck nigger?

You need to work on your reading comprehension, kiddo.

I got 4 episodes in to the first season and I fucking hate how all these superhero TV shows have a CSI thing going on.

Both were trained by highly skilled fighters, I agree Iron Fist should be a better fighter but it's not a one sided fight at all, especially with Daredevil's heightened senses
This Iron Fist hasn't mastered his chi yet, so there's a cool down time

>Do you hear a sound effect indicating the kick landed?
Is there a sound? legitimately don't remember the sounds of this shitty fights. It could have been originally been a kick though, if they used the shot from the camera placed behind them and the way he rocks his head it would totally look like he landed or at the least was knicked on the face.
>That would really be the determining factor here.
what?

Danny wasn't caught, idiot. He would be in jail too if he were.

Some nigger who spent most of his life living in the united states of freedomistan doing whatever he wanted calling an orphan boy who had to fight for his life everyday since he was like 5 with a grade school education living in a fucking monastery surrounded by people who hated him because of his skin color "priviliged"

fucking embarassing

I was quoting that post to write another reply and didn't realize that my post to you wasn't auto-posted yet. I quoted by accident at the end of that post.

TL;DR I can't post properly, most likely because I'm a faggot or something.