HILLARY CLINTON PUSHED BACK HER CONFERENCE BY AN HOUR BECAUSE SHE HAS HER STAFF HERE TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE HATE...

HILLARY CLINTON PUSHED BACK HER CONFERENCE BY AN HOUR BECAUSE SHE HAS HER STAFF HERE TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE HATE FILLED SPEECH IN THREADS THEY ARE STARTING.

>HILLARY CLINTON PUSHED BACK HER CONFERENCE BY AN HOUR BECAUSE SHE HAS HER STAFF HERE TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE HATE FILLED SPEECH IN THREADS THEY ARE STARTING.

This is not a fucking drill, this is level one alert, if this thread 404's it shows admins are in on this.

Hillary goons are here to gather evidence for the press conference in one hour and show why there needs to be moderation on the internet to stop hate speech.

Pic related, its Hillary in Black Face.

;D

Do you think Bill hate fucked her that night?

Because autistic virgin wanna be nazis are too stupid to not be racist when they shouldn't so the normies are gonna assume all Trump fans are Sup Forumstards

Hillary's speech today is going to contain remarks to how we need to create a mandate or monitoring program to monitor, protect, and police the internet, ending anonymity and hate speech "the truth"

They want to try and push the intent of censorship today, before tonites Wikileaks can be released, so that people wont believe in them.

She will claim the leaks are "manufactured" to smear her.

The media has already released a storm of "what is the alt-right" today to get people warmed up for it.

Hillary! We love you! ignore the frogposters! WIN for america!

dear god they can't find out about spurdo

I really feel like this was a trap tbqh especially considering Sup Forums of course is going full blown retard.

The saddest part is it's probably CTR shills or foreigners spamming the 14/88 shit.

Motherfuckers might be ruining it for our country...

Kek

>pic
WTF I love Hillary now

HEIL HILLARY

>SHE HAS HER STAFF HERE TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE HATE FILLED SPEECH IN THREADS THEY ARE STARTING.

duh, I was thinking they would post CP and horrible gore to show also,

these Clinton kids are like straight off the turnip truck

HAIL HITLARY
WE WILL BE FAMUSE
HAIL THE KILLER QUEEN

This sounds very believable.

It's a shame seeing just how brainwashed masses are on basically every other mainstream site for this bitch.

It really has me losing hope for this country because too many people are too far gone and too ignorant to realize it.

QUEEN HITLARIA WILL BEHEAD NORMIES
AND KILL BLACKS
HAIL HILLARY

Kek is confirming guys, it's a trap

Lol!!!!!!!

The normies had to take him eventually

hillary loves america!!!! shes a white girl with a black heart and knows people and really wants to help america and make things good , but so does trump its just choosing the best of two wishes

>SHE HAS HER STAFF HERE TAKING SCREENSHOTS
OhhHH really?

Dearest Hillary,

You are a corrupt bitch who murders people, sells out to the highest bidder, and hates men. May your commie ass shake more than Little Richard at your debates and I hope you have another stroke.

Shrugs and pisses,
user

ONLY HILLARY CAN #STARTTHERACEWAR. GAS THE KIKES AND FUCK NIGGERS

Lol you think they've ever had sex lmao

id bet shes
>sick
or
>they are questioning whether to really give a speech on twitter shitposters

Hello

At what time will the interview/conference/whatever occur? Here's 20.30pm but I'd like to get into the trenches a bit before going to sleep later on

make sure you include this one in the screencap you faggots

No, She is getting info, and letting Trump do his speech first to counter him and currently Trump is talking about how Hillary uses bullying to sway voters claiming "She screams racists if you disagree with her!"

Tanks are 30 minutes out

14/88

IT"S A TRAP

You guys really think hillary clinton is going to do a speach about racism on an anonymous Cambodian fishing forum? How do you think normies would react to that? It would make her look retarded.

Kill yourself for Britain, bong.