Do people in your cunt doubt the moon landing?

do people in your cunt doubt the moon landing?

Argentina
yes

I don't but I was talking with some friends and they all seem to think it was faked for some fucking reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2McHJP2kjGs
youtube.com/watch?v=zhp-FTYSGe8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moon landing being a fake is one of the very little conspiracies our people believes, and it's because americans are known for being liers and professionals at scam.

Childhood is believing the moon landing was faked. Adulthood is realizing that this conspiracy theory was spread by SEETHING Soviets.

I don't think we give enough of a shit. I can't find a single poll on the topic.

Only people with imagination, artsy types, are open to conspiracy theory. Most people just do the routine, go to work. Imagination causes pain to them, so they shut out and drown out extra thoughts in TV shit.

Myself, I'm pretty redpilled, so I know it was faked. NASA was run by Masons, they took the money. All the big news items have been done by the Illuminati, the wars, Commies, Nazis, Holocaust, assassinations.

I'm going through NASA's image library, everything seems pretty real.
and the images are amazing

It's the same thing as with the terror attacks and school shootings. They give you a couple of pictures, not too many. The same few pics over and over again.

Only brainlets believe the moon landing was fake. I put them in the same category as the flat earthers

You know Finland, I'd kinda understand your scepticism of established facts and belief in fringe theories and conspiracies if you were American, after all that country was founded by religious hardliners and acted as a safe haven for loonies of all sorts throughout history, but in Europe we're more advanced and rational than that.

Try listening to their arguments. I know two people utterly convinced that it would be impossible because the heat at that altitude would melt the spacecraft.

Like fucking what? Are they saying satellites don't exist either? The only thing melting is my fucking brain.

how can satellites exist when the Earth is flat?

I really like USA, but i don't believe in Moon landing.

I don't like insulting people just because, but you sound like a fucking mongoloid.
are you a flat earther as well?
lmao

Yes, and we fucking did it.

tinfoil.jpg

yep, most of the population believes it is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=2McHJP2kjGs

Generally muslims and people who hates Americans; so muslims.

Other people who studied science don't doubt.

No, I didn't even know there was such a conspiracy theory before internet.

I did listen to them, and argued with them.
their main argument was that "we didn't have the technology" and "we can't do it now, how could we do it in 1969?"
we talked for a while until it occured to me to mention that 25 years earlier from the moon landing we had already harnessed nuclear energy and used atomic bombs, at which point they kind of shut up.

The flat earth stuff is a cheap disinfo psy-op, like David Icke's stories about reptilians. I kind of sympathize with Icke, though, little bit like Trump. Just pawns in a game, like Neil Armstrong and friends.

what's your argument about it though?
you can't just say "it's fake"

There's no point in even arguing with fringe theorists, they will just filter information, ignore facts or make up facts as they see fit to achieve the result they desire.

It was cheaper and easier to fake.

was it though?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhp-FTYSGe8

Right, so let's build facitilies for billions of dollars, develop "Moon" rockets for billions of dollars to shoot into Earth orbit so we can pretend going to the Moon, and orchestrate thousands, of not tens of thousands of hundreds of thousands of people, to tell a lie consistently for decades even though history has proven time and time again that even small groups of people can't reliably keep secrets.

You know, by the time you had achieved that, it would've been easier to simply go to the fucking Moon.

It's like building a Pyramid / movie set, with a huge amount of money. Sure, rocketry was developing, and satellites and space stations. But also big parties for the in group.

What the fuck are you even talking about? What's your damn point?

About pyramids. A concentration of will.

But wars and weapons industry are the really big one. Orwell wrote about Oligarchical Collectivism in his 1984.

Good night!

Yes. We love conspiracy theories in general.

>A concentration of will
but building the pyramids was their life's purpose, it's not comparable.
I mean, they didn't have Sup Forums 5 thousand years ago, what were they going to do?

>"the moon landing was faked"
Alright, why did they fake it then? What's the scheme or purpose here?
>"world control fluoride, soros, da joos you are being oppressed"

flag
some people, not me

we didn't have the technology to hoax it

damn HOAX and conspiracy stuff is most entertaining content on YT
in russian segment we have also "alternative history" videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
i wonder if anybody knows something like this on other languages