ITS HAPPENING (u.s and iranian ships trade fire)

thehill.com/policy/defense/293336-report-us-navy-fired-warning-shots-at-iranian-ship
>A U.S. Navy ship fired three warning shots at an Iranian boat after repeatedly requesting that the Iranian vessel "back off," CNN reported Thursday

>Pentagon officials told the cable network that an Iranian fast-attack craft began harassing two U.S. navy ships and a Kuwaiti navy ship in the northern end of the Arabian Gulf on Wednesday

>The Iranian ship reportedly circled the U.S. ships, coming within 200 yards of the vessels, and would not leave the area

>The U.S. Navy ships then fired several warning flares and attempted to make radio contact with the Iranian ship

>After a brief radio exchange, the Iranians refused to leave, CNN reported, forcing the U.S. Navy ships to follow defensive maritime procedures and fire three warning shots at the Iranian vessel.

>the iranian vessel returned fire, and a quick battle ensued with the iranian vessel suffering severe damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/iranian-vessels-come-within-300-yards-of-us-destroyer/index.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/08/25/us-navy-ship-fired-warning-shots-at-iranian-ship-in-2nd-mideast-close-call-this-week.html
youtu.be/McSC5LP15Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A single carrier strike group could wreck their entire country. Why do they even bother messing with us?

fake and gay

They're trying to stop the election. They don't want glorious Hillary to be President!

>the iranian vessel returned fire, and a quick battle ensued with the iranian vessel suffering severe damage

Oh shit, it's an actual habbeding!

cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/iranian-vessels-come-within-300-yards-of-us-destroyer/index.html

foxnews.com/world/2016/08/25/us-navy-ship-fired-warning-shots-at-iranian-ship-in-2nd-mideast-close-call-this-week.html

God I hope they put their diesel ships to the test to our nuclear ships.

>Blow up fuel ship
>Profit

Because our faggot president showed them it's very profitable to fuck with us.

Obama said he would give them nukes in return for starting a conflict that will let him declare martial law and have a 3rd term.

doesnt change the fact that you invented half the story

What i posted is 100% truth.

lol they took a shit load of money from us and now they want war

fucking retard obama

cuz obama will send them another pallet of tax dollars

Yeah except the part about there being a gun battle wherein the Iranian ships suffer heavy damage.

Yes good goy. Start war with Iran they are evil second holocaust inc.

Merchant.jpg

at this point they're just hoping to scoop up an american who fell overboard for another $60 million in taxpayer cash

thanks, obama, you fucking faggot

>>the iranian vessel returned fire, and a quick battle ensued with the iranian vessel suffering severe damage.

that just gave it away, did you see the puny little boats iran brought?
In an actual exchange of fire a fucking champaign cork could have sunk them

Meanwhile, a decades y-o French submarine can sink the carrier and half of the flotilla in an exercise before the Burgers even manage to spot it...

>poo in loo circling
>stink gets closer
>pops a round off into water
>loo runs away
nothing happening unless they hit something

>enter iranian waters
>Iran sends ships to intercept

>mud da boop da iranians be harrasing us an shit mane

Fucking ameriniggers. Quit being slaves to your jewish circumsiced overlords

>>the Iranian vessel returned fire, and a quick battle ensued with the Iranian vessel suffering severe damage.

Because our government is compromised to the point where they know they can fuck that carrier group over before it gets a chance to. Think about it for a moment.
>orders come in to wreck Iran
>some dumbass at the state department uses a private email server to discuss it
>Iranians know it's coming and ambush it

The Iranians have been hacking our drones since 2010 too. People in the U.S. think government incompetence has no repercussions because we've been insulated from them by our wealth and power, but if we start some shit with a real enemy after 8 years of Obama and Clinton fucking around we're going to see them real fucking quick.

>conformation based on a website that has no proof
thats like coming to Sup Forums and believing everything is said here just because it sounds right

they are butthurt over ahmedenejad and the iranaina hostages 25 years ago its ok iran and america will get along and get over their mistakes and prides and be friends one day

>tfw a war breaks out and i can watch hd naval and air combat all day long

they will be scolded by obama for defending themselves

Because they know Obama is a pussy. Why do you think Putin did flyovers?

>the iranian vessel returned fire, and a quick battle ensued with the iranian vessel suffering severe damage.

Pathetic attempt

>WWIII revving up on my birthday

Neat.

I'm not going to lie, your subs are good but not that good

Ambush it with what you dumb fuck? Vietnam era surplus russian naval vessels? That's not an ambush, it's a navy rotc recruitment video.

actually, there was an article about how a french sub made it past a carrier task force a few months ago during a war game.

This doesn't sound too unlikely desu

>Anzu
God, it's too tempting to not ask if this is legit.

Sorry, what was that? Can't hear you from under that truck.

Made it past, if it opened its torpedo bay, it would have been detected.

>tresspass into Iranian territorial waters on purpose every day
>MUH FREEDOM OF NAVIGATION IN MUH INTERNATIONAL WATERS WAS EYERAPED BY THEY COASTAL PATROLS

>Irans coastline is sometimes down to 250 yards away from the shipping lane
>OMG THESE IRANIAN MEN CAME AT US AS CLOSE AS 300 YARDS!!! IT FELT LIKE THEY RAPED US WITH THEIR STRONG STARES FROM THE DISTANCE!

>The meme war starting on your birthday

Happy birthday famalingdong

happy birthday

fair enough but if it managed to sneak past it could fire several torpedoes before we could respond.

Fucking Iranians are sending some boston whalers at our multi 100-million dollar vessels, are we supposed to be shitting our pants or something?

They're trying to be like the big boys. China and Russia stand up to the U.S, so they think they can do it despite having an armored pontoon boat navy

Happy birthday user

>it's a navy rotc recruitment video.
Fuck my sides!
You bastard!

Found a video. Unfortunately does not show the battle, just the warnings
youtu.be/McSC5LP15Gk

>quick battle
nice over exaggeration there. Almost like it was bait or something.

>4 rubber boats
>Oh nooo ww3

Have a good time, user.

Why did Obama's nigger ass give these people money?

God I hate that fucking nigger.

Iran needs to be wiped off the fucking map. WE NEED PICTURES OF DEAD IRANIANS!

iran funds ISIS. I reckon it's time that we drone IRAN. USA!

ITT clueless americans acting like Iran has done anything wrong when they have been incredibly patient in the face of decades of direct american aggression.

Respect other nations sovereignty you fucking retards. The most productive thing you can do now is disband all fleets, military bases and intelligence agents overseas.

>seeing success of black leaders, and black churches, historical black universities
she is going to prove Trump, right.

S-I-N-I-S-T-E-R

I don't think that's right but sure. As long as Iranians die

Did rome respect portugal? No. We are the kings of the world, and we will act like it.

KYS refugee boy.

Remember (((they))) are posturing us to attack Iran. How true do you think this story is?

What's really sad is that they returned fire, which means they probably thought we would wet our pants and surrender. That video of the american sailor crying spread quickly in iran.

Iran is kinda fun to play with desu

> Yes infidel. Muslims dindu nuffin because Islam is the religion of peace. It's all the non-muslims that are the problem. Everyone should worship Allah and praise Muhmmad,peace be upon him.

Okay

>american sailor crying
not my sailor. He is obamas lap dog.

The sailor that was crying was dishonorably discharged for improper behavior before the enemy .

It was most likely in the Strait of Hormuz, so assuming the US ship stayed in the traffic separation they were in Oman's waters.

I thought the agreed up "narrative" was Obama cowered to the Iranians so as not to derail "Muh Deal".

Now you're saying Obama is trying to ruin the very deal he spent forever trying to overcome GOP opposition to.

JIDF Absofuckin Detected

Kill Yourself Schlomo

> How dare you insult the religion of peace and the holy Prophet! ALLAH AKBAR! YOURE JIDF!

Okay, Saed.

Don't you have a Palestinian you should be shooting at?

(((You)))

>all these butthurt sharts
can't wait for China to wreck your sorry asses

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
Travel log from evil islamist state of Iran.

>2 days ago - Many of my friends still ride through there solo (including women). It's no different.

Don't you have a faggot to elect? :^)

> I can't wait for China to wreck you even though we couldn't

Kek. Nothing better than a fucking Vodka-nigger who has admitted defeat and has to rely on China now.

> Here infidel. Look at this propaganda video that shows how peaceful it is in Iran. Ignore the fact that ISIS and North Korea make similar propaganda videos.

Who's the faggot?

>I don't think that's right but sure. As long as Iranians die
The Saudis are the ones who financed ISIS, funded 9/11 hijackers, spread Wahhabism around the Middle East to destabilize it, and so forth. Iranians have not caused nearly 1/10th the damage the Saudi have, who're allies with the West.

Both of them. You need to chose either a liar or meme.

cnn says there was no "quick battle"

What's up?

I never defended Saudi Arabia. But once Iran is gone then we don't have to ally woth Saudi Arabia to keep a balance between Sunni and Shia.

They all must die. Every muslim.

You didn't even glance at the channel before dismissing me as a muslim and the video as propaganda. Thinking this guy travelling around the world on a scooter is a propagandist while believing literal cia agents on fox news is dumber than anything any sandnigger can come up with.

Sup Forumssharts think they are the defenders of traditional values and stability but you are by far the biggest degenerates running the human race into the ground with your delusional bullshit.

>oh no, 40 planes are the end

Atleast I don't have to worry about getting missiles launched at my house, Mr.Goldenkike

Hyvää syntymäpäivää.

Your flag is what discredits your argument. Not the video.

> Litterally irrelevant

that's a poor attempt at hiding your pain, tbqhwyf

>warning shot
>trading fire

what is this a picture of

>traded fire

Uhh no. No one's reported the Iranians fired anything and you can be sure if they had done so we'd be hearing about it.

So no trade fire. US Navy fired warning shots to back off Iranian ship. Which never even got close to it. 200 meters? Other reports said 300. Looked like at least 300 to me, did you watch the video? They had to use telephoto to make out any details, ffs.

Learn to notice when you're being propagandized.

You'd have to fire the missiles. Instead we fire loads of cash.

If you cant beat your enemies pay them.

Everytime there's an alarm we're going to the shelter and the iron dome intercepts the missile. You get used to it after a while, and then it's just a free firework show.

I have a louder voice on the world stage than you do friend.

You are the irrelevant voice with no power, not even in your own elections.

What pain?

I make like 5x as much as you do. You live in a cramped up commieblock and make shit for a wage. All you have in your life to look forward to is the cheap bottle of vodka.

You niggers are the ones in pain. But you're content with your lifestyle i bet.

US Navy sailor here, any questions about actual navy shit and not memery?

Iran does this shit all the time.

I have never had to run into a shelter to hide from a missile.

>Feelsgood.jpg

>iranian waters.

lol all waters are American waters

fucking germans triggered so easily

> I have a louder voice on the world stage
> Being this delusional

Kek. Whatever you say, backwards Norway.

>86558817
>tresspass into Iranian territorial waters on purpose every day

traversing a strait = tresspassing territorial waters

lol

Germany is such a cucknation

>Iranians think they can try and jew the U.S. out of another 400 mil

it's his way of making it the deal now

>NO U MAD
whatever