What was the movie that made you realize rottentomatoes is bullshit?

what was the movie that made you realize rottentomatoes is bullshit?

why the rito?

El rito jajajajajaj

because it's good

I've never trusted RT. I barely trust metacritic.

The rite is one of the worst fucking films I've ever seen. RT is still shit though

This.
Rite is shit.
RT is shit and anyone who trusts a fucking reivew aggrivator is a retard as well.

please elaborate

It's not even an entertaining exorcism movie. And it's ironic because wasting Anthony Hopkins' talents like that should be a sin.

pleb filter working as intented

Ghostbusters is still rated fresh

BvS was the final nail in the coffin. Ghostbusters pissed on the grave.

leave and never come back

no

It was pretty good.

but didn't deserve more than 75%

this as well, capeshit is being overrated as fuck

Get Out

Whenever there's a feminist angle to a film i always substract like 30% from the total review aggregate. I watched Brave recently and it was probably one of the lamest animated movies i've seen and yet it's score is like 70%

No capeshit deserve 75%, guardians ofthe galaxy 2 got a fanfiction lvl story, it shouldn't get even 70%

The American reviewers are so opposed to fun.
It doesnt surprise me that Europe gets early releases before the American hate bandwagons start.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

i was expecting it to have like a 80+% or something based on the way people talk about it and thought you were just being a contrarian but damn

i mean... to be fair it was spielbergs worst

this gets me every time

i loved every minute of that movie, it was entertaining and suspenseful, produced a few feels on the way

how can shit like this get a 30% while ww and civil war get 90s

hook was trash, I saw it as a kid and it had the same effect on me as a fucking village people video, disgust and sadness, this and ghostbusters made me realize that some movies can only be enjoyed by people who have more high fructose corn syrup than grey matter in their head

that's a pretty functional rule

i feel like you're wrong but the only memory i have of this movie is liking it so i can't argue with you

you win this round

Uncomfortable truth. But I chalk it up to nostalgia rather than stupidity, especially if it was a concept unheard of for its time

nice meme

>Get Out
>Logan
>Reddits of the Galaxy 1 and 2
>Wonder Woman
>Watchmen (too low)
>BvS (t.l.)
>literally all marvel and nu star wars movies (detract 40% and you get the actual score)
The list goes on

Logan was so bad.

Die Hard with a Vengeance having a splat rating.

GofTG is actually good.

>BvsS (t.l)
Its awful. superman 4 was better

I never paid attention to RT. I tend to watch movies and form my own opinions, I don't really care about what other people think.

After 23 started talking the movie lost a whole 2.5 points for me.

Dunkirk

you care enough to tryhard on an anonymous image board though

you sound like such a cunt

Why would I want to tryhard on an anonymous image board? I'd rather watch a movie.

As how it should be, but I'm sure some trolls on here will call you an edgy fedora tipper for saying so.
>lol, you form your own opinions? What are you, some kind of individual? Pffttt

RT is reddit and IMdb is /our site/.

then why did you feel the need to post that you didn't care what other people think? the first section of your post speaks for itself

and the thread isn't about a lack of ability to form your own opinions, it's about disagreeing with the opinions of others

This is, in my opinion, Refn's best.

I don't. Which is why I wanted to say it. I haven't got much better to do. I go on Sup Forums to pass the time.

>letting someone else dictate your taste through arbitrary "scores"
/brainlet/ general?

your attitude's really improved these past two posts

i'm proud of you

Thank you, user.

Nu-Male detected

it's a real pleb filter to counterbalance the pleb magnet that was Drive

Christ this is the essential Snyderfag list

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Universal acclaim, 99% RT rating with every reviewer and fan sucking its dick.

Saw it in the theatres, and it sucked.