MDE Thread

Here's Sam offering some financial advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQeGRA2ZXvI

Do you guys think the rumors are true about him living in his car and being broke?

In his recent videos he has proven otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TYZodu9G8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Sam is doing just fine

hell be fine

T. Sam

i enjoy his comedy but he is such a pathetic person

that's the point

Sam said in his Pewdiepie roast that he has about 500-600k in reserve. Either that or he meant $500-600.

Jesus, how fat is he now?

i kekd

He's offering $5000 for the antifa who blinded Baked Alaska so I doubt he's really living out of his car. I like a lot of MDE does and has done but, in all honesty, their shit is really hit and miss.

He has not made that much in his entire life, no chance
Sam is a liar dude, you really think anyone is getting 5k? lmao

>antifa who blinded Baked Alaska

I'm glad I don't know what this means.

HAH!

You alt-right and alt-left guys really need to pick better names. Whenever you say stuff like this it just sounds like you're talking about wacky morning radio shenanigans.

good stuff lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_TYZodu9G8A

Someone threw acid in the face of a Trump supporter.

is the cigar unlit because him parents don't let him smoke in the house?

has he been forgotten yet?

nope

Well deserved t.b.h

Why?

sam's advice is actually good though. spend your money practically.

if you're gonna get a sports car, don't get some low end used shit that will break in a year and need hundreds of repairs. save up and get your dream car.

don't buy expensive pens that you will lose within a week. buy 1000 pens and never have to worry about pens again.

don't buy cheap clothes that you need to replace every year. buy a high quality brand you like and get all of their gear.

don't buy a low end gaming computer that won't be able to play next year's releases. buy high end and play every game for the next 8 years.

save your money until you can afford high end shit. buy it once, take care of it, and it will take care of you. the only thing you should be replacing all the time is food.

Baked Alaska maced himself for attention. He wants to play victim.

Fuck off sam

He had a television show and self published a best selling book dumdum

This as predicted
First "guise plz shekels for my patroon am blind!!!!"
Now "thx for the shekels my doctors say I will be fine god willing"

That Sup Forums alt right cucks fall for those tactics is telling. Gullible virgins.

>best selling
Citation needed

Also do you the know he gets all the money his shit show and his shirt """book""" made himself?
>what is production cost
>what is working for a set wage
>what is sharing with all the others involved
>what is being a gullible bitch Sup Forumserina

Nazi scum can fuck off

Baked Alaska deserved it. I lol every time Neo-Nazi is injured. I would laugh even harder if he died.

Why are these threads always about this shithead's personal life and not his content? Who gives a fuck about some unemployed faggot in boston with down's syndrome?
Get your priorities straight, you sacks of shit.

all common sense. why are virgins so easily impressed by ebook merchant-tier advice?

damn son where'd you find this

Wow! This is truly mind blowing and not at all common sense! Truly riveting, philosophical even.
I bet Sam watches R*ck and Marty

fuck sam hydeous and all his fucking posters

Because his content is shit?

all his content is wonderful

How does one gain an extra chromosome? I thought you were born with that shit.

The real question is does Sam even care? He is the same dude he was before the show, a straight up madman.

Because he made a 6 minute long video braging about it. There is no reason to believe he's lying

>being this mad

Nice bait

Lmao

>being this gullible

>i was just pretending

I wasn't, have your almonds checked, I think they are not activated, cuckboi. I was referring to you being that gullible that you believe Sam the homeless cuck when he lies about his wealth on the internet

How is he lying when he holds up bands?

Lmao!

i no ri