>these are the same people who pay hillary 100k a minute

hahaha senpai noticed me get fucked bootlickers

FACTS IS FACTS

Other urls found in this thread:

people.equilar.com/bio/hans-vestberg-ericsson/salary/607106
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkDMVdEci4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow really makes me go hmmmm

Well the ceo guy earns it. Fuck low wage workers. Most of them are uneducated dumbfucks that deserve to be slaves.

>

I don't drink that much milk in two weeks

What CEO gets paid $20,160/hour?
That just doesn't happen. That would mean average CEO annual salary is nearly $42 million. That's way too high to be accurate hell, I doubt it's even at 1 million

Income inequality, outside of a caste system, is the biggest horseshit issue in the whole world.

Newsflash: this is America. If you're poor, it's your fault. If you're angry that people make more money than you by their hard work and affinity for taking good risks, become a CEO, you shitty little baby.

WE NEED TO REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH COMRADES

COMRADE BERNIE SHALL LEAD THE REVOLUTION AND BRING THE 99% TO POWER

>not being a calf
>drinking milk

Enjoy your cow hormones

How much value do the first two guys produce though? The ceo guy isn't buying winning lottery tickets all day, he's making more money for his company than he earns. He gets paid 20 grand an hour because he makes more than 20 grand an hour in revenue for his company. He can't be replaced from a stack of a thousand resumes in 5 minutes. His decisions irrevocably chance the direction of the company and affect hundreds if not thousands of people every single day.

You can make the argument that the peasants should earn more money to make it more equitable but you can't compare them to a ceo and say the gap is arbitrary.

>CEO Guy

>If you're poor, it's your fault

Not true, you privileged little shit born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Test

Actually Hillary has way more wealthy donors. She doesn't need lowe class money, like Trump.

Lmao try not having kids you can't afford

I grew up penniless and now I make my own money on my own time.

and then he fighted to keep it in his family

They didn't claim the gap is arbitrary, you are arguing at a strawman.

They said the gap is too big, and that the lower portion of workers don't get paid enough to even afford to live.

Yes, let's raise the minimum salary to 15$ so that it takes both the minimum wage and the median wage half an hour to buy a galon of milk. That is if they both work for CEO guys and not in a small shop where the owner can't pay them 15$/hour without raising the prices.

#equality.

Rather be a Trillionaire Rothschild-like Elite. don't have to work at all for my milk. Also, have sex all day, while my Jewish and Negro slaves eat my shit all day.

facts

>the income inequality in the USA is the result of overregulation which creates monopolies which the customers pays for
>in no point of history did the 99% was this rich, back in days the 1% did not own just 50% of the things, it owned >90% of them.

So your telling me the owner of mcdonalds makes more then the burger fliper at mcdonalds wow crazy.

Business man took the risk of starting a business with his lively hood on the line and he reaped the rewards. Fuck off poorfag.

Any business that relies off paying it's workers less than minimum wage doesn't deserve to exist.

I'd rather have those businesses destroyed than have them pay slaves less than a living wage (who get by through supplementing their income with welfare, even though they work full time or multiple jobs).

>but that mean less jobs

It's inevitable, it does nothing but accelerate our path to universal basic income.

business man had some money to begin with

Even if his decisions can cause huge changes in profit, if the company has a choice of people to promote to CEO, this should drive the price down.

If the CEO is irreplaceable, then he basically has a monopoly on his job. This isn't a competitive market.

less than living wage*

Sauce.

No, fuck gen X-ers for making a half million dollar college education mandatory for everything that isn't flipping burgers or a pointless internship. Being stupid and lazy aren't the only factors at play.

>being poor is your fault
Taking out a loan for a house, car, or school automatically makes you poor. Being an orphan or an only child probably means you're poor too.
>Hey orphan, y u so poor lazy fuck its ur fault
>Y u got the student loans for now ur poor and indebted retard its ur fault

We don't know whether he started the business.

If he did, either it was likely enough that the business could succeed that it's strange that more people don't try to do something similar or he was just extremely lucky.

>they earn it

Show your work on that one.

>close borders
>supply of cheap labor decreases
>wages go up

wow that's really fucking complicated

Food for thought.

Being a building engineer (HVAC) requires two years of vocational school at most, and a union training program at minimum. In NYC, you can clear 100k with only a little overtime a week

Not everyone can be a CEO, but there are plenty of well-paying union jobs out there

>slaves
It's voluntary. They aren't slaves.

>it does nothing but accelerate our path to universal basic income.
I don't think any country that abolished minimum wage has set up UBI. Destroying businesses isn't good for production, which means that the country is less wealthy, which might also stop UBI from happening.

A small income (supplemented by welfare) is better than losing your job because it creates less profit than minimum wage.

CEO's of big companies earn so much because a lot of people spend money on that company's services/products

It's the same as professional football players earning so much money, the football industry earns a lot of money, thus can the professional football players ask for a lot of money.

If you don't like it that CEO's earn so much, don't buy their products/services. I'd love it if the fucking expensive gayming headset market were to collapse but little shits keep buying them, can't do anything about it.

now fuck off.

We could tax extremely high income so that (particularly rich) CEOs don't end up with $10'000'000s and spend money on stupid shit like yachts and private jets, which means that people spending their time creating luxury items instead of food.

You forgot
>raise tariffs on shitty 3rd world counties where they work 16 hour shifts for 1 hour of western minimum wage

People buy products/services of a company, and in doing so, they give money that'll go towards the CEO's salary.
The people that buy the products literally determine if a CEO has earned a high salary, a lot of sales means that the CEO has earned that salary.

>It's voluntary. They aren't slaves.

There aren't much options for most of those folks as it's exremely unlikely they never get enough capital to start own business... assuming they would have skills for such thing.

Why do all these liberal memes either use at most 3 colors with black being the background and has a quote in bold and a special color, or their memes are this shit. Where they post a non-problem (i.e. A doctor or Engineer making more than a burger flipper that usually gets my order wrong) and make it a problem by having an edgy filter.

I agree, these fucks have too much money that could be spend elsewhere.

Hahaha, no fucking beaner. Maulana

It's not like CEOs are getting paychecks for that much money, their actual pay would be more on the order of $500/hour

Profit goes to the owners of the company, not the executives.

The owners (shareholders) might decide to give a raise to the CEO if they think he made particularly good decisions, but if the company is just profitable for other reasons, they might not.

But if the CEO's can't buy their yachts and private jets, then how can the designers and creators of those yachts earn money :^)
The company decides what they do with their money, if they earn so much money, why wouldn't they be allowed to give the CEO a really high wage?

>Sup Forums hates jews for running globe-spanning cabals that protect their interests and oppress the common man
>Sup Forums defends CEOs for running globe-spanning corporations that protect their interests and oppress the common man

They tried this in Venezuela.

Honestly embarrassing if you consider $16.57/hr middle class. No one actually does this fucking shill

my bad, you're right.
But still, if people give a lot of money to a company, you give the company the ability to pay the CEO a high wage. If the company doesn't earn enough money, they most likely won't give the CEO a really high salary.

>can't get capital for a business
If they have an idea that's profitable, they should be able to get a loan.

>no skills
They should try to get them (I realize this might not be possible). A problem is that our low skilled workers are competing with third-worlders who are willing to work for much less. We could try government restrictions on immigration and outsourcing jobs, I suppose.

If they have no way of doing profitable work, they're essentially fucked and have to rely on welfare.

Haha, in Mexico you have to work half a day for that gallon of milk.

The company wants to pay the CEO as little as possible. I agree in general companies probably pay CEOs more when they're successful.

If there's one CEO for a gigantic company, it's really awkward for the company to fire them, because it will be chaos until the new guy figures out the job, so the company basically bribes the CEO so he won't leave.

I feel you, not much better for us too, well they don't chop heads here, as far as I know.

>tfw not drinking milk

Haha fuck you all I'm rich

are you implying that makes it ok senpai?

>ewsflash: this is America. If you're poor, it's your fault. If you're angry that people make more money than you by their hard work and affinity for taking good risks, become a CEO, you shitty little ba
YOU MY FRIEND, ARE STUPID AND i HOPE LIFE KICKS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

>Going to community college
>Grants are paying for everything and I'm getting $500 back from it(being a fuckup that did nothing for 10 years so now my parents income doesn't count was a help)
>Have a car that cost me 1600
>Even then I just use my bike

>taking out a loan on a house or car
>not your fault

What dastardly villain forced to to do such things go user? It's OK if he is in your basement with you right now just type in code or post a smug anime reaction image, help can be there within the hour!

you do know MOST people need transportation right?

Never got this meme. The 1% are paying for like 50% of the taxes. If you want to be richer than now why don't you train for a high-reward job?

>implying you aren't a worker bee

>everyone can become a ceo if you just try :3

Or the businessman was a responsible person who pays his bills on time and thus got a loan.

There are companies and companies.

This fucking cuck below who ran a company to the ground even worse than predecessors, and splattered his stupid face all over the international branches internal TV's and emails while promoting just stupid PC, it seems made "only" 6 mil/year. Plus the perks in housing and travel and allowances I bet 1 million more.

people.equilar.com/bio/hans-vestberg-ericsson/salary/607106

Probably the huge salaries are in pharma and financials.

Anyhooow, the commie OP poster does not know about the REAL solution: minimum wage earners at 7 usd+/hour is huge for 95% of world population - around here is more like 1.5/hour, with same prices (yeah... crazy)

The educated and not so educated tech guys and agri guys should earn much more and rappers, singers, actors, muh sportmen, and government small fish should get the minimum wage.

And CEO's should have their salaries voted by the shareholders, online. If someone owns 40% of votes and want to pay a pedo CEO a huge amount, just sold the shares and move along.

CEOs don't get paid $20k/hour. Whoever made this used bullshit numbers

This is why you should start a small business.

>Open up nice little ice cream parlor
>One day this guy walks in and asks for the owner
>Tell me that its me
>So you own the place? Your kinda like the CEO right?
>Tell him I guess so
>He hands me $25 million in cash and tell me thats your CEO salary.

Get with it OP thats what every business owner makes

No, not everybody is going to win in this world. Equal outcome =/= equal opportunity.

>Sup Forums hates jews for gaining instant access to globe spanning cabals that protect their interests and oppress the common man
>Sup Forums defends CEOs for working their way to tops of businesses and then managing globe-spanning corporations that protect their interests and oppress the common man
ftfy, goyim

What corporation oppresses the common man?

that isn't democracy then you fucking mega fagget

Democracy isn't about equal outcome lol. Man your fishing rod is delicious!

Lol, I'm a NEET, and I don't serve fat old queen bee bitches. Girls shall serve me, my penis, my loins. They shall be, the Penismancers. Doing all kinds of glorious acts with my penis.

Shit, is 16.57 seriously the median wage?
I just got a raise to 18.50 and I feel broke as fuck
Am I just a retard?

yes it is retard

working hard = hard work being paid off

the power is suppose to be in the hands of the people

The 20k/hour salary for CEO is bogus... x2x3 of some really rare pharma and financial CEO jobs peddling billions, and most of that amount is in shares.

The only ones getting that amount are Zuckenberg, Soros, Buffet, Gates, Bezos, the mexican guy Carlos and all the assorted commie-wannabees financing the moronic left wing movement..

Now, why one should sacrifice his teen years, and many years up to 25 and many after learning all kind of tech mumbo-jumbo in engineering, math, chemistry, physics, just to earn double the regular kneegrow defiling burgers at MD, while said kneegrow will have all the perks and debates and extra income?

Watch the tech quality going down, is already happening.

>working hard = hard work being paid off
Yes, but the reward is different since no two humans have the same condition.

Watch your wrist, 0bongocare will make your mom rent the basement to pay for your treatment, then what you will do?

Yes.

Rob a nigger or beaner drug dealer, they never call the police.

that's the problem, nobody deserves to be born into a condition that automatically makes them "more valuable" that isn't helping anybody but globalists

>implying the 99% need a raise even though the 1% were passionately working towards their goals while the 99% were out with their friends getting blasted every weekend

oh gee wiz really makes you go zooweemama

how dumb are you

>We could tax extremely high income so that (particularly rich) CEOs don't end up with $10'000'000s and spend money on stupid shit like yachts and private jets, which means that people spending their time creating luxury items instead of food.

Ok, so instead of working for marginal gain like an idiot, the CEO stays at home and spends time with his kids, you get no tax. The companies producing luxury goods decline and so do their suppliers and contractors.

Their specialized workers are laid off and get pushed from reliable factory work to subsistence agriculture.

Ultimately I guess the CEO's kids will get some benefit from spending more time with their dad - good job, great policy.

BP

>2016

>actually thinking that raising the minimum wage is a viable solution to anything

you have to start somewhere nigel

BRING BACK THE GOLD STANDARD

>close borders
>supply of cheap labor decreases
>all work gets shipped out of the country

You really didn't think this through, did you?
Welcome to Globalization 101.

I really want to fuck that girl

Not everyone is born equal in aptitude. Welcome to the real fucking world you stupid fucks.

Government has made apprenticeships all but illegal and now force us to go to school instead and take on immense debt because people in debt are much easier to control.

>DURRR DURRR DURRRRRRR

wow man could you please go to school or something? i can't understand you

What you're asking to do is for government to he able to redress the very forces of the cosmos itself it is an absolutely insane idea and all it will result in is a totalitarian government controlling every single aspect of our lives so we are "equal"

I'm completely serious.
Leave this thread and watch video related and actually listen and digest what is being said

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkDMVdEci4Q

>blahblahblah insane blahblahblah i dont like totalitarianism!

that's all you had to say but that is NOT an arguement

>the real world(c) where you are oppressed for not sliding out of the right cunt

>tfw 8.50/hr & $2 gallon of milk

Found the feel

Shit I make 27$ an hour, where's my representative?