/jonerys/ general a.k.a. /got/ general

previous

Delicious baby-making aunt/nephew boat sex

I don't like this show.

Will they show Kit's dicc entering Emlia's cute tight vaggo? Will Emilia have a leg trembling orgasm?

what do her pits smell like bros?

>Dany will have a baby bump again

Fuck off r*ddit.

Fuck off then

This is now the reluctant Jonerys shippers support group. How the fuck do we go on knowing that we have become literally tumblr lads? How do we take ourselves seriously if we get a rush from seeing two meme characters fucking holding hands? Why couldn't we remain cynical fucks? Why are we so despicable?

nope, i doubt emilia will even get her boobies out again

it will be analsex... sins she cant get kids anyway... pussy is for babymakeing.. anal for pleasure

>they are the only children i'll know

God damn I hope, Will Jon be alpha af during sex?

>watching the show for the first time after reading the books
>every scene with not-jeyne westerling or whatever robbs wife is
STOP STOP IT NOW

We all know it's going to go like this
>they start kissing
>slowly fade to black

>Dany then
Commanding. Is the boss in the bedroom.
>Dany now
Very shy about romance. Holding hands makes her very flustered.

Honestly the incest could be better if they made her seem older and more experienced than him considering he might as well be a virgin with that one time he had sex in a cave.

I dunno mate but i'm kinda glad I don't despise the relationship and can actually see a nice connection between the two and i'm happy i'm not one of those ''they had 3 scenes together! they're related! their connection sux!'' guys.

This is the (second) time i've liked a romance in a show/movie, the first one being arwen for some reason.

Yes we tumblr now. it helps dany is looking just as good as her season 1 days.

>pans to Jorah peeking out the closet

Son, when will you settle down and get yourself a nice Jewish girl?

>It is largely reckoned that Braavos was responsible for 'The Doom'

This is new to me, please explain. Angry ex-slaves using magic so set off the fourteen flames or something?

>i WILL sit on my nephews face
What did she mean by this?

He will fuck Dany in the standing missionary position an Dany will squirt. Screencap this.

Stop opening threads you cunts

God they're both so pretty

Targs know Targs... he even called her Danny.... the "dragon"(Wyvern) likeĀ“s him....She see the scars on his body that he died for hes people... is not hard to figure out....Danny have fucked and fall in love with others for less then that...

I'll now make another one just in spite of you
faggot

pit whore

the boat sex will be disappointing

This user gets it Emelia has ascended back to top tier waifu status

Plus she and Jon are so awkward together, really jiggles my jimmies

>Dany is now a tsundere

Bravo D&D

Capped and checked

Now we wait and pray

>mfw we will never get a raw bare back sex scene again

This pairing works because Jon is the only character in the show that doesn't trip over himself trying to kiss Dany's ass. He calls her on her bullshit constantly and tries to get her to focus on how to be a true ruler and not just "IT'S MY TURN"

Even when he calls her his queen she gets all emotional and insecure, wondering if she deserves it, because she knows Jon is a leader motivated by duty, not pride, and she respects him more for it.

Basically Jon is the only way we don't get a Mad Queen

If there was ever a chance, it will be boat sex

>she keeps the boots on

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

She wants that Snow Throne

When will Jon find out who he really is?

boat sex leaks says it'll be really short with only kissing and mild nudity

>if winter is coming I want you to use my legs as earmuffs
the only good line D&D have written

That's how I see it as well.

Varys tells Tyrion that they have to get Dany in check, well Jon is that Check.

Every time Jon and Dany interact, she reverts to season one insecure Dany because Jon is making her rethink her entire approach. It's bloody fantastic, and Emelia is way more equips to play that kind of Daenerys, than the one we has seasons 2-6

season 8

Uncle benjen?!?

And the nudity is literally only Jon's ass. Plus, it's intercut with Rhaegar scenes revealing that they're related.

>Hey everyone, I'm back in Winterfell, I brought my qt gf w/ me who has a direct claim to the Iron Throne that is better than anyone elses because she has no relatives, isn't that fantastic?

>[awkward bran stare]

Can't wait for Bran to tell Dany she was beautiful the night she fucked her nephew

In fairness if them holding hands is as lewd as it is, any sex is going to be crazy

What did they mean by this? Are they trying to take away from the moment, or is just highlighting Jon and Danys connection??

> it's intercut with Rhaegar scenes revealing that they're related
jeez dabid that wasn't necessary

i guess kit and emilia are to high profile to get naked on screen now. it was easier to get them to do it when they were literally whos
we probably wont even get thrusting action it will mostly likely only be rustling around and taking each other clothes off.

What about crixus/naevia in blood&sand? It sucked in season 2 since they changed naevias actress but I liked s1's portrayal.

>Leave the Night's King to me

nice image lad rip saved

How fucking short is this guy? Jesus.

he's self reportedly 5'8 which means he's most likely 5'5-5'6

5'6

Shorter than EC.

Can someone explain the context of that shoot?
I've also seen a couple of photos pass by on this boat, on some of them they're quite intimate?
When was this?

WINE

>Emilia Clarke/Height 1.57 m
>Kit Harington/Height 1.73 m
no way there's a 16 cm difference between them, more like 10.

*board.

before season 1 I believe or not long after.

Looks about right since she's wearing heels

she's wearing heels tho

Shouldn't there be other mythical creatures like dragons

I only remember some alien looking bug that tried to kill dany ages ago

>Implying he's not

Truly the Ice to her Fire.

Val best girl

this is gay as fuck

That's sad

That's RDJ levels of pathetic.

is this real

that dothraki guy on the right is wearing the same exact shoes, stop bullying Jon

ITT, actresses who wouldve been a better daenerys. I"ll start

Thank the sevens for Bobby B posters

FUCKING DELETE THIS!!!

shes blonde? wtf

Jon and Dany best everything

>pretty
>willing to get naked
>youthful, cherubic face
>just enough ayy lmao quality to come off as inbred and otherworldly, but not too much so she comes off as ugly
>had practice at speaking virtual giberish
>not a great actress, but she can't be worse than Emilia

>mfw hated Dany until this season
>mfw her relationship with Jon made me Tumblr faggot
>mfw no face

>iktf

What have we become?

The fact that Dany has been riding the cock carousel for 4 seasons kind of takes away from the relationship tbqhwyfamalam

Same. She's been far better in this season. Maybe is just secretly in love with Kit, which takes some of the pretending out of it.

Eh it doesn't for me because it's a different kind of relationship, Jon wasn't some beta kissing her feet and sucking up to her, they're more equals

>riding the cock carousel for 4 seasons
>literally slept with only one character during the last 4 seasons

I really like her in s1, it's only s2 and onwards she becomes unbearable ''where r my dorgonz'', however she's still quite pretty in s2. Something goes wrong with her face/acting in s3 until s7 where she's cute-queen.

Something about her waiting for jon at the wall is adorable.

It's because Emilia is not a good actor and is much better at being light-hearted and affectionate because that's how she naturally is. Watching her try to play le epic badass dragon queen for six seasons was just agonizing, but now that she gets to play a cute girl with a crush this season she's become likable

This. She only got HORSED by drogo and also fucked daario. Literally a virqin.

and who are you

Funny, I didn't hate her until this season. She's become maximum smug and entitled.

>riding the cock carousel for 4 seasons
>was married
>had one (1) bf two years after her husband died
What a fucking whore.

Kind of hard to find Sansa rejecting LF believable after she's been riding the cock carousel for the entirety of season 5 tbqf

THE HOOOOOAAAARRRRRR

mfw surrounded by Targ lovers

We're not in charge of our thoughts here. If fat old fuck and Dabid wants us to want incest, they'll find a way to make us ship it