Reddit suddenly hates rick and morty

>reddit suddenly hates rick and morty
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6uiavw/why_does_everyone_seem_to_suddenly_hate_rick_and/

wtf, I thought reddit loves rick and morty, is it now okay for us to love rick and morty now that reddit hates it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wDJ80uAuGI
youtu.be/hQdp7rN6vUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is it now okay for us to love rick and morty now that reddit hates it?

Yes it is.

Oh cool I love Rick and Morty now

>redditor explaining rick and morty
>uses the word "intelligent" in the first sentence
every time

wtf? i love reddit and memey now.

no plebbit finally came to it's senses

>reddit and memey
this trash should stay there, both the show and you

Good. Now I can stop pretending I don't like it when I talk about it here.

Reddit still loves it in general. A few redditors are just a little smarter than your typical ones and have called the show out for being shittier than it was before.

The main reddit userbase still thinks that since S3, the show is 'better than ever', and if you disagree then you will generally be called a bigot/Sup Forums/misogynist/alt-right etc.

>people on Sup Forums browse reddit, link their threads, and save comments from there
Really makes you think

Remember these are the same people who watched every season of Dexter

wtf it's bait/pasta but it's actually true...i don't know how to feel for this...

>reddit now hates it
>but Harmon recently went on a rant condemning Nazis

What a conundrum! What will /pol-tv/ decide? Do they like it or hate it? Find out next time!

I can have multiple orgasms

I mean not like at once but I can stay hard and have one a few minutes later

>Makes a joke about Israel
>suddenly Reddit hates it

Really gets the old almonds activating.

Stupit show
youtu.be/0wDJ80uAuGI

>"biggle rigg is in the house tonite :DDD"
>"everybody just have a good time lel

does reddit hate it because it's userbase overlaps with Sup Forums?

kek

This

okay i didn't know about this but just watched it and he basically called trump a nazi?

good thing he already confronted the potential idiots screeching 'virtue-signalling' and 'pandering' before starting his rant! that definitely shut down THAT tired old fascist argument haha!

you should star in some hentai manga

is he right?

I hate the voice acting. I keep thinking it would be the type of show I would like but the characters piss me off almost immediately.

lol the burping and weird noises make the show what it is. you can tell the writers and animators have a great time and don't take the show too seriously (even tho it's really smart!) :P

>>reddit suddenly hates rick and morty
The're probably butthurt that they have women writers now. Reddit is full of The_Dipshit misogynists.

None of the top posts in that thread say anything new.

Also, I haven't seen any change in opinion over Rick and Morty.

A couple of autists on a literal who random shitsite doesn't mean shit.

>Rick & Morty is one of those things that everybody likes & is intelligent enough that it makes you feel smart by watching it. Like you've learned some profound truth about the world that no one else could possibly comprehend. Except, the thing is,
I didn't realize Reddit actually believed this lol. I would not have guessed anyone actually thought about R&M this way. I thought they were just memeing

Reddit is loving Xavier now?

Why can't they just admit it's not an intelligent show?
There's nothing wrong with watching something silly and like it

Or am I overthinking this? The target audience is afterall atheist teens so maybe this entry level philosophy is something that they relate to?

There is, but reality is about to reconned into there being literally no difference between the first season and the third in a combined effort by people who love the show and people who hate it. I'm getting out now and installing a blanket greasemonkey filter on rick and morty.

Reddit is insecure and does anything Sup Forums tells them.

BASED rick and morty
A
S
E
D

The target demo is the "millennial" age group, and I hate to break it to you, but atheist teens is a redundant phrase.

Reddit hates rick and morty? I love rick and morty now!

why is everyone so fanatic about this show? it's got good writing but it's no better than Futurama

more girl writers in season 3

You gotta suck my balls korty is the ONLY WAT MMMARTY

>Futurama

my comment got deleted within 2 minutes and I'm probably shadowbanned. what an ep*c website, probably too intellectual for me.

serves you right for having a dissenting opinion

WHAT DOTH LIFE!?!?!???!!!!

youtu.be/hQdp7rN6vUs
>le nihilism
Nihilism is funny until you're like 24

Rick & Morty is one of those things that everybody likes & is intelligent enough that it makes you feel smart by watching it. Like you've learned some profound truth about the world that no one else could possibly comprehend. Except, the thing is, everyone else feels that way too. So it's just a bunch of smug people thinking they understand some cosmic truth that no one else does, but in reality it's a pretty simple message that everyone already knows.
That's why you have people calling it "existentialism for dummies" or whatever.

so on the day of your 24th birthday you suddenly hate rick and morty and all joy is sucked from your life and you go start your shitty grey job in your grey suit and never smile again?

nice try, but i'll be more positive than you when I turn that age. I'll take the sun and smiles and all the Rick and Morty goodness that comes with it, thanks very much.

nihilism is such an "edgy intellectual" ideology it makes me sick

>that first comment
I thought people calling Rick and Morty smart or deep was just a meme.

Why do I give a single fuck about what a bunch of self-censoring, echo chamber fucks think about anything? Posting links to that site here should be an immediate ban and we should have a screener like the sad panda that blocks anyone with rebbit in their cookies or history.

Nice bait

Most of the board browses reddit.

Guys I have a new theory. I've been on this site for a couple of years so I think I know what's going on here.

Rule number uno of the internet: All memes originate from Sup Forums and trickle down to reddit, 9gag and facebook.

Right? Right. That USED to be the case at least. Now with the cultural appropriation (look it up) times that we live in, other sources are beginning to create their own memes to make Sup Forums obsolete.

A PRIMARY source of these new memes are the Rick and Morty creators. They have a natural ability to create memes taylor made for reddit and for this reason reddit ADORES them (as the memes are all PC and inoffensive) and Sup Forums HATES that they don't have the monopoly on memes anymore.

It's simple, we need to get rid of the show or us channers won't last much longer and will have to reintegrate with reddit.

Don't say I didn't warn you guys...

sorry, should have realized that rick and morty is a MUCH more intelligent show. my mistake

Ow the edge.

stop arguing guys...so immature

Most people can mate

What kind of cuck asks permission to like something?

y-yeah most of us have no problem with it...

;_;

you know I think that post might be ironic user
just a hunch

>and have called the show out for being shittier than it was before.
That's clearly just being contrarian because Get Schwifty and Interdimensional Cable 2 remain the absolute worst episodes bar none.

>and if you disagree then you will generally be called a bigot/Sup Forums/misogynist/alt-right etc.
why would they do that when Sup Forums and trump are two of reddit's favourite things? or are you still of your belief that they're your evil strawman that doesn't use the exact same tired frog and german word memes

Because the most recent seasons of Futurama are family guy tier