Dear femanons. happy international womens day from eesti!

dear femanons. happy international womens day from eesti!
*sends a digital bouquet of tulips*

>women's march
Another autistic feminist bullshit?

Why esti posters always make qt thread?

Thanks.

real hardcore feminists would probably against such a festive day. they would probably come up with a bullshit argument how giving flowers to women is re-enforcing gender roles or some shit

Thanks! ^.^

Thank you
Esti is a CUTIE

Eesti's cock...

O shit, i accidently read it as "International women's march", i thought feminists are going to make some march or something.
Well then, sorry. Happy 8th March, femanons! We love you!

Happens to the best of us m80 c:

There are two kinds of feminists, actual feminists and angry women looking for trouble. Everyone hates the latter, especially the former.

yes i understood that after i replied so i felt shy and embarrassed for posting it and thought about deleting it lol :DD

I'd argue that it's a difference of schools of thoughts. Liberal feminism vs radical feminism. Radical feminism is legit crazy imo, there is no need to harm others to fix issues.

No eesti is mine!

Regarding the pic, it's worth pointing out that, unlike Clapistan, France actually has a long history of real non-hysterical feminist movements with actual real thinkings and intellectuals (Simone de Beauvoir being arguably the best known example). Fatistan, on the other hand, has no such thing. Instead, they just have a bunch of hysterical trumblrites circlejerking their hysterical ideology on university campuses.

So one could argue that it's not so much about "actual femininists versus angry women", but rather about cancerous amerifat identity politics versus basic sanity.

thank you VERY much!

>real thinkings
thinkers*

Femanons are a tumor

Thank you very much! Appreciate this because this year no one invited me to go anywhere so I won't be celebrating ;//

Don't be rude
Id take ya out for a coffee to celebrate user c:

are you at least getting recognition from co-workers by a flower? i have two female co-workers and we have planned with the men to give flowers and take a break with coffee and cake. also we will assign the women today to go very easy on the job

Women are worthless cumdumpsters

i see the ban has ended. perhaps a new ban for our virgin kid?

>French feminism

Not even once.