m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaQXkL8xa4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHMYFTZ_ls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qs8tQcbaV4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Law & Order

>You're a big tough guy, huh.
>You like raping little girls?
>WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND RAPE ME, PUNK!

Stabler's the best. Whatever happened to his character? I never saw the episodes where he leaves the show.

used to be good but went down the hill, like most shows

5/10
i can still deal with it because it stays neutral to all.

he turned mandy patinkin and thought it was real

Best Law & Order. Its definitely declined over the years though. I'll always watch for my waifu

I know why I watched it

power bottom

>implying

Benson is the biggest fucking SJW feminist cunt on TV.

>So what if she brutally murdered an entire room of infants, SHE'S A RAPE VICTIM AND WE HAVE TO HELP HER!
>So what if she has zero proof and the person she accused of raping her has 18 eyewitnesses placing him elsewhere, we have to believe her!

She was balanced out by Stabler though, and the show will often have her be wrong.

He shoots a 15 year old girl dead because she bursted into the police station and started shooting the 3 people held in custody for murdering her mother.

He did nothing wrong.

GOT DAM

>Benson is the biggest fucking SJW feminist cunt on TV
but she makes herself look stupid all the fucking time.

me watching with my grandma
>"Olivia what is your fucking problem?! Oh my god!!!!

>tfw only seasons on Netflix (Canada) are post-Stabler
why even bother

>neutral
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Watch the episode "Alien". Boy gets stabbed by girl, and becomes paralyzed in the lower body as a result. Turns out the boy was bullying the girl for having dyke parents, so stabbing him was perfectly ok according to SJW cunts Benson and Novak, off you go poor girl!

Then it becomes about a fucking custody dispute between the girl's catholic grandparents and the dyke, non-blood related mother. Take a wild guess who wins that one? Oh, and it turns out the non-BR mother gave a full body massage to this 8 year old girl in the nude, but according to that gook psychiatrist who is never wrong and always gets his way, that's perfectly normal body image therapy.

She gets rekt all the time, stop spewing memes all around, fucker.

Went downhill after Elliott left just like how Law and Order went downhill after Briscoe and they replaced him with Kangaroo Jack guy

he ended up in jail and has gay sex with his cellmate and eventually got pushed off from the second floor by his buttfuckbudy

is that trump?

I think that Stabbler was a loose cannon that needed to stop roughing up the perps. Also, when they started playing up Benson's lame back story of being a rape baby it got so hammy that the show turned into a whole new level of garbage.

Novak>Cabot>Sharon Stone>Shit>>>Every other counselor

This show is so fucking sympathetic to mental illness it hurts.

>Perp murders several people including children.
>Wong says its mental illness
>Psychiatric facility it is

Barba > all

Reminder the best character in law and order history was based Jack McCoy

Syphilis ate his brain, bruh

Professor Moriarity wasn't a bad ADA either.

He obviously jumped off himself to frame his buttbudfy

>That episode with the Mexican kid who accidentally shoots the black girl
>Cabot decides not to charge him
>Episode appears to have happy ending
>Episode pulls a HOWEVER in the last few minutes
>The kid is killed by a dindu brat
>"AYO YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH KILLING A SISTAH YO!"

or was it out of love? realizing he would destroy his buttbudy's asshole eventually

How old is this show, like 20 years? Just how many rape scenarios can there be?

not enough

feels good man

Love for who? His own family on the other side or the buttbaby he's having with his boyfriend in prison?

>get sexually assaulted by prison guard
>rescued before anything really happened
>spend the next decade telling actual rape victims that you got "almost raped" and that it is basically the same thing so you know exactly how they feel
What a fucking bitch

damn x-zibit really aged badly
always a sad thing to see with people

>and the show will often have her be wrong.

Not for the last 5 years. She regularly (and I mean every other episode) uses the line "I've been doing this a long time and..." to make people do as she says and she is always ALWAYS right

whore cunt slut

I have lost the ability to tell if this is fake or not

ice-t walks into the room. "we got nothin' cap"

The stories write themselves
>GO HOME GAMERGURL

I think... it's fake.

>Munch scene
>"I blame the government"

for his buttbudy, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

R U SLOW OR SOMFUN

Yeaaa I hated how she act like she was raped when she was literally never raped. Oh well. She still puts the motion in my hand.

>"Munch put in his papers"
That's when SVU truly died. Stabler leaving put the show in a coma, Munch leaving killed it dead

>that one episode where some comedian tells rape jokes and gets falsely accused of rape and is forced to take a plea deal and all the detectives know he didn't do anything but they don't intervene because he had lots of consensual sex with his fans so that makes him a scumbag and deserving of going to jail for a crime he obviously didn't commit

eh I liked how they handled that in the first season by sending that tard rapist to worst shitole they could find. JK Simmons' episodes really were the best

BD Wong was a fucking faggot is every way possible.

At this point it's a zombie show like the Simpsons.

It was watchable when Stabler was around but after he left it's now gotten horrible.

Munch was one of the only reasons why I kept watching after Stabler left

He was too good for SVU

They were good times, I'm glad they both got good ends.

But you have to move with the times, and SVU became SJW. I liked how the final episode of last season was anti-Trump with them deporting witnesses in murder cases because they're mexican.

Pretty bad show all in all but I kept watching for Stabler and those big beautiful titties on Benson

so the consensus is stabler and munch made the show great.

trapped on the sun

>regular Law and Order had its Sup Forums episode finale 7 years ago and SVU is still going on

>It's THAT episode

>that one episode where they tackle the UVA rape hoax and it turns out that she actually was raped but not by a group but just one guy but nobody believes her and the episode ends with everyone calling her a liar
lmao

>It's a recurring guest character ends up being s criminal episode

>The X-Files/Munch crossover.

>These guys they just can't stand women in gaming
>What did they do to you?
>They leveled up

Best unintentional comedy show ever made.

ignored it for a bit, then watched couple of episodes and now I'm hooked

I'll end up buying the entire L&O, SVU, CI, LA and all subsidiaries out of respect

>episodes is about her lame ass gambling addiction

>Episode actually has a happy ending

This. Barba is /ourguy/.

>It's a "everything is your choice in dealing with rape and its trauma until the ADA bullies and threatens you into reliving the worst moment of your life in front of a crowd over and over" series

She deserved it desu

>the italian detective is raising another man's baby with her
>the kid's paddy dad is deep undercover selling slaves and shit

lol

t. Shitskin

Cabot > Novak

And I don't give a fuck what you say

Novak didn't have a pole up her butt the whole time

As a person who actually studies this shit, it can be aggravating but it's still pretty goddamn entertaining.

>It's a Benson calls her brother a rapist episode

They're both SJWs that get down on their knees to """mental illness""".

Watch Conviction

Besides being fun and about the ADA's office exclusively, it has Cabot as the head of a department between her coming out of Witness Protection and rejoining SVU.

And she's both an absolute cunt and randomly shags her coworkers despite being engaged. It's a great Dick Wolf show and I'm mad as hell they only made one season

Hulu has all the seasons.

novak did nothing wrong

LITERALLY

most cultural marxist & cuckhold show ever

Novak was convicted of raping a male stripper before joining the DAs office

she was assaulted and thats just as bad as rape, show some understanding boo hoo hoohoo

>one episode dealing with some pedophile ring
>she takes a selfie pretending to be a child
>get the weirdest boner

>tfw watching Suits and Novak is in it

>L'me ask you sum, Elliot

That comedian gets caught on camera raping a girl. Can you even pay attention?

female on male rape is not a crime.

>It's a MILF has sex with a high school kid episode
>"We're in love!"

>its an Ice T "knows da streetz" and goes undercover episode

You'd think that gangs would know his face after doing this every day in the same area

Would have loved to see Stabler beat down some school teacher for banging one of her students. Double standards suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

>It's a Stabler breaks down in front of his therapist episode

That happens, except the boy kills her towards the end of the episode before the detectives can ever talk to her.

She withheld evidence as a prosecutor. She had good intentions of course, but you can't do that shit as a lawyer. The legal world is not the real world and it has its own rules. A Brady violation is a profound betrayal of the system and an egregious violation of professional conduct rules, laws of evidence, etc. Really it's an egregious violation of the Constitution.

It's not something you get in trouble for inadvertently, forgetting to turn something over can be problematic but you won't get disbarred for it. A Brady violation is a whole other thing, it's purposeful.

>Do you think there was a reason that the killer sodomized your husband with a banana?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaQXkL8xa4

Was it entrapment?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHMYFTZ_ls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qs8tQcbaV4I

#
I hate those episodes.

>Episode about cool old ex-football player with dementia who unknowingly had sex with an underage girl who doesn't even want to press charges.
>Refuses to admit he's got a problem. Goes to trial, Barba proves he's mentally not well. Gets acquitted.
>Can't live being treated as uncapable and kills himself.

>The teacher actually fucked another female teacher and had the kid claim first a dude teacher diddled him, then the other teacher with some birthmark in her thigh