Get a life, OP

Mhm.

How's it going?

Good, thanks! How are you?

Is that the same girl from IT?

Yeah

Glad to hear it.

>How are you?

Not bad, not bad. Gonna be a lot better this time tomorrow when this fucking shit work week finally ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUPfwARKi1Y

nice to see you, lads. off from work, about to become less than sober.

You work Saturdays as well? That's pretty gruelling.

You and the Emily gif poster are both degenerates.

>You work Saturdays as well?

I work every other Saturday(and thank fuck, Saturday shifts are only 4 hours long). I've got the next one off.
It's still a huge pain in the ass though.

How do you rank the Ginger Snaps movies, OP?

wait, who's the gif poster?

Ginger Snaps is the best one and the only horror film of the 2000s that has the same robustness to it that the classics of the 70s and 80s have. It is essential viewing for anyone with any interest in horror.
Ginger Snaps 2 is an excellent (albeit noticeably inferior to the original film) follow-up. I always appreciated its complete disinterest in recycling the ideas of the first one. New subject matter, new visual style, new undertones. It's a very good film.
The third one has no reason to exist. I've seen it once, maybe twice. I got nothing out of those viewings.

I think he's referring to the guy who always posts the one same gif of Emily from GS2. The drinker.

Ah, right. 4 hours isn't too bad, I guess. Still a pain in the ass if you have to get up early for it, though.

The one who posts the gif of her in the library from GS2, usually accompanied by some variation of "oh, emily...emily, emily, emily...". He's always drunk!

oh, gotcha.

I always imagine him looking like the librarian dude.

Good taste, I never knew what the fuck was going on with three either

i don't get these threads
what's the big deal with this girl

It's a shame, though, because the jet black hair really suits Emily. She looks great in it.