New curb your enthusiasm trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=VvLpN1pMNHA

anyone interested? probably my favorite comedy but i'm pretty cautiously optimistic to be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

www4.fmovies.io/watch/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-9-episode-2-tba.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it will be good but not worth the hiatus. It's just gonna be nice to see Susie, Jeff, Leon, Ted Danson, Cheryl, Richard Lewis, maybe a few surprise cameos too. I think the Bill Buckner episode last year was one of the best he's done.

reminder that episodes 2, 3, and 4 have already leaked.

I recently watched Seinfeld for the fist time and loved it, they never aired "properly" back in the day in my country and I felt like I was missing something gud, I was right.

Is curb on the same level, and worth it?

Curb is way better

late seasons are fantastic. esp 6 and beyond.
was never a fan of the first 3 tho. slow and awkward.

curb is seinfeld without a big tv network corporation breathing down its neck
its larry david in complete control of production, sort of like seinfeld unhinged. very good show. i love it just as much as seinfeld.

Curb is a whole series about George.

It was funny because it was about an aging man complaining about stuff but now its just a bitter old man complaining about stuff

Stop talking shit about the only Jew i like or i'll rekk you kid!.

the leaked episodes were pretty decent

how many leaked?

3 of them, episodes 2-4, you miss out on an explanation of muslims calling a fatwa on Larry but it isnt that difficult to fill in the plot gaps

lol that sounds awesome if you're not bullshitting.

Im not mate, go on pirate bay and torrent them, its about 3 gig or so for the episodes

Seinfeld is great, but Curb is definitely better.

I want to but I think I wanna wait. I'm an autist who likes to delay gratification

curb is basically if George was rich and successful

You know Seinfeld had quite a lot of creative freedom too right? Especially when they were beating Cosby Show.

oh i know, but compared to the freedom on curb i think its a big leap. i wouldn't imagine NBC would let seinfeld writers do half of the things they do on curb

btw i love seinfeld, didn't mean to make it sound like i didn't or anything

Oh of course not, stnadards & practices and whatnot. But I think Seinfeld really pushed the envelope in ways that were unexpected of a sitcom (the episode The Limo comes to mind). NBC was pretty ballsy back in the late 80s and mid 90s. I'm watching Homicide Life on the Street and it's pretty gritty but in an earnest way.

Is this show good or is it just liberal bullshit? Thanks.

What a stupid fucking question.

Go away

I watched the leaked episodes (2, 3 and 4) last night.

They were great and hilarious. The writing is just as good as it ever was.

Post screencaps or fuckoff

Retard I'm watching it right now

Cranston! Nice grab for him.

LINK PLEASE

If you faggots swarm they might take it down

www4.fmovies.io/watch/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-9-episode-2-tba.html

source?

its a great show

Curb is great, but not better than Seinfeld.

can he fix hbo?