Italian sounds like a mix of African tribal languages (whitles and ooga booga) with Arabic accent and intonation

Italian sounds like a mix of African tribal languages (whitles and ooga booga) with Arabic accent and intonation.

It's the brownest language known to man, if orcs from Mordor spoke arabic, it would sound something like Italian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

卍卍 CARLO CONTI NEGRO DI MERDA 卐卐

Jesus Christ. Why do Italians insist on tanning so much? They're already swarthy as fuck.

NIGtalians are the lowest moors to have ever been spawned from the nameless pits of the North African deserts.
Big nigger lips, wide noses like a chimp, hairy like apes and short like hobbits. What are Italians? During medieval times they were often mistook by little demons from Arabia, and so their name was born Ita- means brown and -lian 'little shit'
Brown little shits, according to early medieval records, such documents can still be found in Czechia, back then Bohemia.

It seems the inferiority complex is huge on both of you, one ((slavic)) and the other, an amerindian shitskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk

God I wish that were me.

Zitto animale!
Italian is by fair the coolest sounding language

At least people know what Italian sounds like.

Nobody gives a shit about P*Lish language.

North Africans unite!

Next partition when?

t. cucked by an Italian

>Poortugal rimming SHITaly's hairy ass

moors unite.

you're an irrelevant poor shithole. The only thing you have is the meme status on here. Shut the fuck up.

t. Y

>you're an irrelevant poor shithole. The only thing you have is the meme status on here. Shut the fuck up.

How to b8 Italians and their south American muh heritage larpers

>he doesn't even know how to write Ý

>Czechs are secretly vietnamese
makes your mind go bzz

Let's be real here, if your country is a cum drenched gloryhole for Russia and Germany, you're in no position to criticize others.

Let's be real here, if your country is a cum drenched gloryhole for Germanics, Arabs and North Africans, you're in no position to criticize others.

Let's be real here, your momma gay

Let's be real here, if your country's main export is toiler cleaners, you're in no position to criticize others.

Let's be real here, if your country's main export is shitskin diaspora, you're in no position to criticize others.

lets be real here, your papa gay

sheeeiiitt, who t fuck opened the gates to the scum?

What's going on here

Let's be real here, if you're the subject of laughter and ridicule on Sup Forums, you're in no position to criticize.

Let's be real. You're shitskins.

sure sure kike

Poland is a wasteland filled with repulsive beings.

rotfl pretty accurate.
thread closed

Is that your mother?

Nice samefag, you low IQ subsaharan monkey.

i meant on this retard

I mean on this retard

Shoo, Shoo to the oven with you.

i mean to this retard

ok kike

Fucking hilarious to say the least.

You seem to be the one with inferiority complex pal, but not strange at all, a meme country without history, heritage, or achivements cucked by everybody. One decade of italian history eclipses all the history of your country since ever. but ok, go on.

I'm laughing my ass off at shitskin butthurt ITT. It works like fucking clockwork everytime.

It always make me laugh when the poor slavshit chinks believe they are superior to Italians :)

Why is it when I b8 dagos they ignore me but poles get this reaction?

It hits them harder.

The only bad thing about the assrape delivered to Poland by Russia and Germany is the fact that they did not finish the job.

>the shitskin calling other's what he is

Cause you're a chink insect

>cult of rape
Seems like another aspect of culture you share with your Arabic and African brethren. Can't say I'm suprised though.

t. Florenzo fettuccine

Nah, I'm just talking about your pathetic excuse of a history.So tell me, what do German bullets taste like?

It's a pity you have no clue on what you are posting, but not strange, since we are dealing with a "polish" brainlet

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177

t. sub-saharan internet defence force

Perhaps it's time to change the diaper. You're shitting on my entire thread.

Shitalians and Moorberians are truly the most butthurt "people" on this board.

Are you projecting again slave? what a fcking joke, a meme country cucked by half of the world

That would possibly sting coming from an actual developed and rich country. But let's face it, Portugal is an AIDS ridden third world shithole. Even your North African brothers are doing better.

You should know a thing or two about butthurt.maybe I should ask the Russians about it.

Maybe we should ask your mother instead. I heard Italian women love anal. Do you know why? It's the only time they can actually feel the small Italian dicks lmao.

Yes they are. and you too.
lul

>a fucking dot is wealthier than pooland.
Why ask my mother when Pooland is still suffering anal soreness from Russian dicks?

Read this thread once again. Italians behave like chimps.

So do you. You slav shits come here for the sole purpose of crime. You should be exterminated.

Good. I hope they do even more crime.

Italian is the closest living language to Latin, the language of civilisation itself.

Meds are poor greasy monkeys with low IQ

It depends on the person and their dialect. The only Italian I've met was a brown goblin, I don't consider him Italian. These people are though

>WE WUZ ROMANS
>Literally haven't been shit since the renaissance
>Meanwhile Slavs and Chinese have gone to space and surpassed you

People hit by this thread are obviously the goblin ones.

Spoken like a true slav subhuman in need of an extermination.

China>>>>>M*dOids

Hey! At least they had colonies.

Bump for more roasted Shitalians