youtube.com/watch?v=dzvTHhWDjIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always like the shadow scenes

one million dollars

YEAH BABY, YEAH!

ENGLISH English.

Get in mah belly!!

my nigga

Handmade Swedish Penis Enlargement Pumps and Me (This Kind of Thing is my Bag, Baby) by Austin 'Danger' Powers

Probably the scene in your pic OP
I dont think I ever laughed so hard in the Austin Powers movies as I did at that opening scene

The relationship between Dr. Evil and Scot, especially the first movie where Scott is genre savvy about spy movies and his suggestions keep getting shot down, and Goldmember when they're trying to bond.

I loved the running gag where the legitimate front for Evil's organization is always extremely successful, pulling in countless times more profit than his evil schemes.

>Shall we shag now, or shag later

>Moon Unit Alpha and Moon Unit Zappa

Not the right time to lose ones head

Austin Powers 4 when?

HEY ASSHOLES!

>Danny DeVito as Mini-Me

I'M RIGHT HERE

I'M MINI-ME!

COME AND GET ME!

one hundred billion dollars!

mooooooooooooooooole

orange sherbert

That was incredible

Wasn't there a plan for a Austin Powers 4 with Dr Evil and Austin Powers combining to battle Scott?

The security guard and the steamroller. Bonus points for the scene with the mourning henchman widow.

AAHHHHHHHHHH ITS GODZILLAAA

The bit in the 2nd one about time-travel where they break the wall to tell people to stop thinking about the plot and just to enjoy the ride.

It looks like Godzilla, but due to international copyright laws, it's not.

>ENGLISH English
Oh god. If you're going to pick something from that movie, at least take the "you don't even have a nametag" bit.

>I loved the running gag where the legitimate front for Evil's organization is always extremely successful, pulling in countless times more profit than his evil schemes.
Reminds me, my favorite is probably those early scenes from the first one where they're introducing all the random evil henchman. They're all pretty great, but I think the grand prize probably goes to Frau trying to explain about lucky charms.

Get's me every time

>2nd one about time-travel where they break the wall to tell people to stop thinking about the plot and just to enjoy the ride.

You mean the 3rd film

STILL WE SHOULD RUN LIKE IT IA GODZILLAAAA

>The security guard and the steamroller. Bonus points for the scene with the mourning henchman widow.
Your favorite scene is a deleted scene?

It's mine, too.

>Rewatching this movie a few years later
>Fucking Hiro Nakamura shows up to teach us about international copyright law

HOW DID IT EVEN GET THAT WAY?

No, that bit is in The Spy Who Shagged me.

Though it isn't

Too much product placement. Starbucks, Heinken, Mini.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUhM4GqdupA

Not it wasnt

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank you for this

Woody Harrelson?

My bad you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=x8w95xIdH4o

Boobs! They're all just a bunch of boobs!

I am badly injured

Fucking gets me every time
youtube.com/watch?v=l4UFQWKjy_I

Oh fuck, it is Hiro
I watched the movies like two weeks ago, I didn't even notice it was him

>tfe rewatching Austin Powers years later and realising that was Will Ferrell

Man and to think he now owns Sup Forums

I still think if they ever had the idea of making a reboot/Austin Powers 4 like every other movie franchise since Hollywood is out of ideas, they should just make the Tom Cruise movie real.

>from movie star, to television star, to the owner of a Vietnamese masonry website
Times change.

FAT BASTARD

What's next for him? I'm guessing janitor at a Taco Bell. Pic peripherally related.

Stuck trying to turn/reverse the vehicle in that small corridor that is exactly the breadth of the vehicle.

I also lost my shit at the shadow scene in the tent.

Anything involving Heather Graham

The henchmen surrendering to an already captured and completely unarmed Nigel Powers

Jesus do you have a link to the video? I could get off just to that thumbnail

Just google taco belle

>His what?
>His fahza, Dr. Evil.

Lexi Belle looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in her blue top before Congress. Very very disrespectful.

Seriously though, she needs to lose weight.

>she needs to lose weight.

No she doesn't.

In Goldmember when Austin is in the surgical room with mini-me and the other man was confused from seeing their silhouettes.

FRICKIN LASER BEAMS
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

youtu.be/PgPH0tYXJrA
Laughed my cock off

check up scene

>558855
>his dubs are a palindrome

>The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

>You're gonna put him in an easily escapable cell with one inept guard. You do this every time!

>The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
One of the best lines in cinema

>tfw this is relatively accurate english bollocks

Also filename sort of related

"my neck does look like a vagina"

4archive.org/board/hc/thread/908559#p918825

She was a literal 11/10 in her early days, now she's barely above your average bar slut. Fat with a cute face.

I hope I'm not turning into a fatfag then. It's much more likely that i like that she's just becoming more attainable

>tfw you're from south London so pretty much 95% of this makes perfect sense to you

Preparations A through G have failed

>tfw in 20 years this joke won't make sense because 'English English' will be some weird paki hybrid language

Preparation H does feel good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3pUVbNSnA

that fucking delivery too

oh my

The sequences where it jumped from scene to scene based on euphemisms.

Fuck, this movie looks a lot more 90's than I remember. I should rewatch these movies.

This scene is enhanced because there is a literal Pokémon float in the background

Actual literal kino

-teh penguin of d00m

THE SHIT COFFEE SCENE

youtube.com/watch?v=QRt2_OLY3Ho

So it's not just me?

>south London

Have you prayed to mecca today?

>nutty

looks like you've had too much to think

It just worked on so many levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHiSpiXbqE0

youtube.com/watch?v=dzvTHhWDjIg

tfw Dr Evil unironically kills it better than most hip hop 'artists' around today

Ladies Gentlemen Mr. Burt Bacharach and Mr. Elvis Costello.

His ferjer?

No, his fahjah

the footpusy

IT'S BRITTANY SPEARS

>Have you prayed to mecca today?

Actual south London. Not Croydon and all those infested areas.

>Nigel Powers was Arthur from Kingsman all along
Groovy

MINIME! STOP HUMPING THE LASER!

What do you get when you fall in love? A piece of shit in your baseball glove.