Why didn't you watch The Mummy remake?

Why didn't you watch The Mummy remake?

no fraser no gazer

I considered it. If there had been Boutella nudes I would have.

The idea that they'd make a non-period piece action-adventure movie like The Mummy turned me off. Not that I wanted Fraser, but something contemporary to his movie or contemporary to when mummies were all the rage for white folk.

Like, you want me to believe it is something-something-mummies-are-magic BUT ALSO it is 2017? Nah, I don't want to waste my time.

Also, Tom Cruise has never been a draw for me.

Because I'm loyal to Brendan, unlike you.

I don't watch Cruise flicks.

Because I'm not a pleb

Fuck

I support our boy Brendan

This. I love Tom but we want the B-Man!

I watched the trailer

That basically gave me the whole plot thanks

i.e.

Tom Cruise is 'the one'

The mummy is the big bad

Russell Crow is the biggest bad for le sequals.

I did and it was shit so I spread that news to all 1000 followers on my instagram and facebook sites who then spread it to their friends, i did my part

>le sequals.

will there be?

What happened to the appeal of mummies? 20+ years ago it was all more exciting and there were still mysteries like the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Good job user!

I did recently, it was exactly what I expected it to be. No heart, no charm, no Fraser

Not after its massive flop.
The Universal Cinematic Universe is dead on arrival.

thank god.

Crow won't b e the biggest bad of the sequels (if there are any), his character is basically Nick Fury of this cinematic universe

Because Universal is trying too hard in creating their own "universe". It deserves to fail.

It wasn't a massive flop. Lost about 100 mil.

No Brendan no buy.

Reason enough to discontinue it.

I did
The pacing was shit, the tone was all over the place (serious then funny then action then serious etc)
The motives were bad
It was a limited color palette that was muted

Shit sucked and I tried to like it since I like the Tom

DEEUUAAAAAGH
DEEUUAAAAAGH
HUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH

I guess you could say the interest in them is all wrapped up.

QFT.

Despite the fact that I confuse the names of Tom Cruise and best sexual father George Clooney I don't even remotely want to fuck Tom Cruise.

>No autism no Brendan

because I'm a Fraserhead

Go watch Atomic Blonde.
Closest you'll get for now.