When did Family Guy become unwatchable?

When did Family Guy become unwatchable?

Season 1

Never?

When I said so.

When it got revived,brought to cartoon network and exploded in popularity.

not a good answer at all

After Fox brought it back. All the talented writers never returned and it became something terrible.

Season 6 maybe? Or was it 5?

Second episode.

When you left middle school.

Season 1, episode 1.

Stop pretending this shit was ever good.

Around the time peter became a complete retard. Before he had some common sense but for some reason as the seasons went on so did that common sense.

When it started passing off gore and self awareness off as humor. There's a point when people being mutilated and Peter reminding the audience they're watching a cartoon stops being funny. To me it was never funny to begin with.

It's still watchable, people are just uptight

That's when it got good you dumb lesbo

I barely tolerated this simpsons rip off, because of the slow kids fast animals joke.

It was never funny. It ripped off several infinitely superior shows and repackaged them for stupid people

Funniest show on TV still

Holy shit yer a fag

What kind of people dislike Seth? Isn't he pretty much dead center

It was never unwatchable. It has shitty episodes and okay episodes like everything else. Its just mediocre, not the worst show to ever exist like people claim it is.

Family Guy is honestly the Nickelback of television. Neither are very good at all but they're treated like the worst thing to ever exist because its trendy and popular to hate on them, so people feel smart.

Meanwhile they'll talk about how the Foo Fighters are the best modern band out there despite playing the same shitty watered down 'Alt Rock'. Except in Family Guy's case its some other edgy cartoon like Rick and Morty or Bob's Burgers.

I haven't watched Bob's Burgers for a while. How is it edgy?

Shit went downhill after season 2.

By the first commercial of the first episode.

Which is better? American Dad or Family Guy?

Everything after "Petarded"

They still got funny moments but that episode was when they jumped the shark and changed it from a spoof on After school specials to flanderization of every character and cut scenes galore

>peter looks at camera

"I'm a ghost now"
"I'm in the cutaway"
"I'm a woodchuck"
"I'm a snake now"

Haven't seen a new episode in years

He's a liberal fag

American dad reminds me way more of the old family guy and imo has only gotten better. It also has great songs original and non

>Been rehashing the same uninspired family dynamic/talking animal schtick for decades.
>Casts himself in dozens of voice roles despite having ~5 unique voices.
>Opinions/politics just edgy enough to be considered woke(tm).

American Dad is super inconsistent but when its good its really good. I don't know if the writing staff changed or what but the show has just gotten super weird and eclectic in the right way.

it was never watchable. only faggot redddit normies watch family goy.

It's always been watchable. You were never supposed to be a little faggot who watched it as each new episode aired. It's just a silly cartoon.

Sounds like you speak from experience. Now go back