The Leftovers

Just got done watching this show, loved it.

The plot was so god dam interesting and the execution was well done.

what does Sup Forums think?
This scene got me in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg

Patrician show. 10/10. Will rewatch eventually.

Sup Forums is full of retarded plebs who hate it because none of the mysteries get explained even though it told told to them from literally the series conception that nothing will ever be answered. in fact it's a core theme of the show, and they watched it and thought they were gonna have everything drawn out of them.

you wont find any good discussion here. get one of your friends to watch it and talk about it with him.

>Sup Forums
>Have friends

I don't know, i just wanted to get a sensus, maybe i missed something obvious.

I think it was just one who spammed every thread telling everyone how much he hated it. But he still watched it every week.

A crusade?

Great show however you are talking about the wrong HBO show OP. This is a /got/ board for atleast the next month

I guess I was foolish expecting anything else form this board.

s1 was good, but would have been even better without the retarded gr.

s2+3 dropped it.

gr?

I think i wanted a better season 1 for season 2 and 3, kind of got a different vibe, not worse, just different.

guilty remnant

I'm fucking with you, shit was cash

reverands first episode was the best episode

I think they were an interesting plot device. they could have done it better though, I think they should have clarified their intentions more, done more.

Maybe some Jesus disciple shit with Kevin.

The Dubparted

Go to your room!

>clarified their intentions more, done more.
and there goes the pleb. By the way they did a whole lot of stuff, they were the climax of both seasons.

Literally you fucks just don't get it. Intentions and mysteries don't matter. Because everything in life is a mystery that is never resolved and the "intentions" of people doesn't matter either because humans are self contradictory. The spiritual part of the story only serves to reinforce the love story.

Any other shows that have a fucking interesting plot and great execution?

Thinking more new era, I think i've seen most of the old classics.

Not saying it's a bad choice, and I do think it was great choice, I am simply wondering if it could have been better if they did it differently.

What is this nonsense? Did you miss all the threads during season 2 and 3? There was threads after each episode this past season, and a ton after the finale.

There was only ever one autist who'd regularly come in to shit on Lindelof. And I can recall at least one thread in the past two weeks where people just posted their favourite scenes. The vast majority of the people here that watched the show liked it.