How accurate is this documentary?

How accurate is this documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMw-Y9hQULM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we've elected drumpfe, connect the dots yourself, haha

>shitty comedies managed to predict that both donald trump and hillary clinton would be presidential candidates at some point
>comedies, plural
how is america a real fucking country

100% true Obama documentary

>we've elected drumpfe, connect the dots yourself, haha

no, if dwayne johnson runs and is elected only then it will be complete idiocracy.

Americans are that retarded so 100% accurate

haha lol true

haha i know

Demolition Man was better

Not very, President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho was surprisingly effective and compassionate given how stupid he and his entire cabinet were.

Trump and his goons aren't as stupid, but whereas Camacho's cabinet was inept and trying to do the right thing Trump and co. are actively trying to sabotage and destroy the institutions around them. If Trump can pocket boatloads of of taxpayer dollars in the process by holding state events on all his properties, more's the merrier.

Pretty sure in eight months he's already surpassed Obama's travel budget for Obama's entire presidency.

lol
shut up fag lol

I don't get this meme, even if you disliked Obama how the hell could you think the man was stupid? He was one of our most articulate and composed presidents in modern history.

I still remember when he debated the ENTIRE Republican congress about Healthcare awhile back. They dressed the whole thing as "Daniel entering the Lion's Den" and when it was over it looked like the Republicans were mauled.

the republicans were idiocracy tier during obamas reign

And now it's the democrats' turn. What a time to be alive!

it's a funny comedy and you should watch it desu

STOP trying to ruin movies with forced memes

It's a pretty fair analysis to my mind.

You think Betsy "Charter Schools and Religious Education" DeVos really gives a shit about public schools? How about the climate change denialist Scott Pruitt as the head of the EPA? He even fucking lobbied for coal companies to stop backing the Paris Agreement.

This is a cabinet of kleptocrats whose net worth is more than the bottom third of Americans goddamn combined.

>most articulate
top kek

Truly Americans are the biggest subhumans on earth

not enough racism to be accurate

that's brazilians, slavs, and brits

u talk gay n shit, pls fuk off

what do you expect of country filled with rejects of the world? the kaisercucks and niggers make it worse though.

Damn it feels good to be a leaf sometimes.

>thats brits
Huh, must be why they had the biggest empire in human history

I'm pretty sure the majority of the body of Republicans currently in political office has been fairly conserved over the past decade.

Who is not subhuman then?Germany aka "I never did anything important besides causing 2 world wars and giving my country to arabs like a good cuck?"

Literally dripping wet, every last one of them.

they went full retard when obama was elected and have barely recovered since. it's exactly why a new york businessman was able to run and get elected president on the republican ticket. conservatives don't know what the fuck they are anymore.

germans are in fact the only subhuman race

president sho-nuff would unironically be a good president in todays world

Dem delicious monster titties mmm
I'd go retard over them

I said "one of",

He's definitely more articulate than Trump, who has an almost juvenile command of English and is somewhat famous for his incoherent ramblings. He's also more articulate than Bush Jr. whose Bushisms are still a source of amusement. I'd say he was also more articulate than Reagan, especially in Reagan's second half of his presidency when it became very clear he was becoming demented.

That leaves us Bush Sr. and Clinton, and I'm not really familiar enough with Bush Sr.'s speeches to make a good judgement call on how articulate he was. I know his vice president though was borderline insane with regards to some of the shit he spouted.

I laughed, god I need to watch that movie again.

Fair enough.

Castro's son has done well for himself.

I still hate metro UIs, even on touch-screen devices

>Everybody thinks idiocracy is an allegory for Trump, but everyone misses that at least in the Idiocracy future, they elected the smartest guy on the planet to become the president.

>Just advertisements everywhere

It's painful how accurate this is.

obama says uhhhhhhhh and takes 5 times longer to say things than a normal person

trump unironically puts more content into his answers than most politicians and is also more honest which is why it's fun to watch

Lots of dumb half-breeds shuffling down the streets in the future? Virtually guaranteed.

it's morgan freeman you idiot

Watch the first 10 minutes, replaces the white trash with nignogs.

You now understand why eugenics is a good thing.

I seriously hope this is ironic. Trudeau is the laughingstock of the world.

youtu.be/aMw-Y9hQULM

Pretty accurate
Who knew it would be the liberals that made it possible

funny gow the black guy take a selfie pretending to be helping to destroy the statue when the white kids did all the job

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

-Donald Trump

Amusingly, this is technically one sentence.

>obama says uhhhhhhhh and takes 5 times longer to say things than a normal person

Don't be a dumbass, Obama does deliberate at times before responding but people should be encouraged to think about what they're going to say before saying it. Especially when you're in such an important capacity as POTUS.

Trump has an incontinence of speech.

trump genuinely looks like pepe here

Senator Kid Rock WILL happen. Idiocracy is here. Enjoy what's left. Don't have children.

>Don't have children.
yesss sirreee

>I don't get this meme
>that's because people are getting more stupid with every passing generation, hence; Idiocracy.
>it's not about the President.
>It's about the population.

Who said anything about Australia?

>even if you disliked Obama how the hell could you think the man was stupid
He destroyed libia, made iraq even worse than under bush and was trying to fuck syria, if he's not retarded then no US president was.

>mfw

HAHAHAHAHAH CAUSE DRUMPHF XDDD THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUMENTARY HAHAH DRUMPFGH AMIRITE

Actors are "articulate and composed", doesn't mean they're not thick as shit

I mean yeah Obama was smart but nowhere near as smart as his fanboys thought

>smart
>lose 2/3 of your parties' elected positions
>get succeeded by a retarded

wow, so smart

A cackling dumb bitch? Sounds about right.

Cold.