Stop talking about Judy right now Edition

stop replying to that got bait, jesus

pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moqcJ1JeYV0
businessinsider.com/how-technology-makes-actors-look-younger-2015-8?op=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can someone post the offscreen crimes of eddie vedder?

When all is said and done, the Las Vegas storyline won't be topped. Twin Peaks, Buckhorn, whatever they do in the coming 4 episodes has no chance at living up to the fucking god tier arc of LV DUGE.

It is what I am most excited about rewatching.

So according to the leaks we're going to see Philip Jeffries soon. Who's going to play him?

was there ever a pasta about him? I remember there was for doppelcoop and Lynch

GREEN GLOVE LAD

he raped all the other characters. Basically it's faster just naming the characters he didn't rape: Josie, Judy, Laura, Dougie

all the others not in this list were raped off screen by evil vedder

Now for something completely different

youtube.com/watch?v=moqcJ1JeYV0

Why does barely anyone watch this shit show anymore?

because most people are watching it on streaming. it's mostly younger people who watch twin peaks and none of them have cable

>Bobby should have been the lead of the TP story, even sheriff. Instead we get a bunch of senile characters. Like half of them are actually dead right now or will be before the show ends.
>Cole, Tammy and Diane ruined the FBI plot.
>Every character side story is absolutely trash
So that leaves the Lodge/Spiritual, Dougie and Booper as the only good parts of the show. Like a third of the whole Revival. In can no longer say this is a "good" show.

stop replying to that bored GoTfag, he'll fuck off if you don't give him (You)s

So is having Mickey beat his girlfriend with a baseball bat is the most Lynchian viral marketing ever? Now we're all reminded that off screen Linda is supposed to be important to Cooper.

>booper
you have to go back

Holy fuck thats embarassing

:3
did Laurafags go to bed?

kek that spike after episode 8, even normies where impressed by that spectacle but then comes the realization that the show will never achieve that. Lynch blew his load way too early.

>it's mostly younger people who watch twin peaks

Is this true? Pretty interesting for a legacy show like TP.

do you think someone will say hows annie before the season ends?

I'd say many older people might not even know there's a new Twin Peaks show running. I mean, it's on Showtime and I understand that isn't widely available.
I think Lynch mostly forgot about Annie

I wanna get glass coffee cups like the Mitchums have

Dougie is to Cooper as Candie is to Annie?

>I think Lynch mostly forgot about Annie

he remembered the chocolates box and he forgot about annie?

maybe he removed her because she was a character forced on him

I thought Candiefags were saying she was the new Laura?
>tfw there was a time in these threads not too long ago when Candiefags were annoying
funny looking back to it

*barks your path*

>LV DUGE
In roman numbers, LV = 55. Might be foreshadowing for an Agent Smiths vs Neo type showdown.

>maybe he removed her because she was a character forced on him
hard to say, desu. Lynch used her in the final episode of season 2 and she had a scene in FWWM, but I don't know how he really must've felt about her character. I mean, if Audrey/Coop had been allowed to happen, even as a close friendship, then I imagine she would've been the one Windom took to the Lodge. But since the show worked up to it being Annie, then I don't know if Lynch felt she was a forced character he had to deal with.

What was that dog all about anyways?

the vast majority of people who watched the original dropped the show hard on episode 1 of season 2 when the show introduced stuff like the giant, bob as something outside of cooper's dream, the tremonds etc.

People liked season 1 because of the murder mystery and the investigation of laura palmer. not because of the supernatural stuff.

So if you had to pick 3 of your favorite episodes, and you can't pick Part 8, which 3 do you think are the strongest?

Mine are 3, 11 and 5

not autistic enough to remember episode numbers.
whatever the one was with the mitchums in the desert and the cherry pie

hmm, episodes 3, 11 and 13 were really good. 3 had that new part of the Lodge or nonexistance, 11 had great Mitchum bros content and 13 had my fave scene, the hand-wrestling.

Any anons have Oled TV? I'm thinking about getting one for fwwm 4k I've watched things Oled, but not TP.

A lot of the minor actors aren't full time proper actors - they look like average fat face fucking Americans so always likely they have fucked up lives

It's Pyrex no way you could hold hot coffee in glass

We're always here, just not always CUTEposting

good, feels weird to have a /tpg/ thread without you

Figured I'd pull back a bit since people seemed annoyed last thread. At least I wasn't a /got/ poster though

non-existent was Part 2, which was a great as well. Part 10 is really underrated, it has a lot of golden Mitchum stuff.

1. 3. 11.

Drinking from one right now, they're just normal glass coffee mugs.

How the fuck did they film the young Cole and Cooper scene?

Everyone's talking about that corpse that's already rotting, but how the fuck did they film them younglins?

Really makes one think.

1/2

But 1 kind of sucked..

nah, Lauraposters aren't that bad, it might annoy people sometimes when it's all that is being posted in the thread, but at least it ain't bait.
I meant more for the Mauve Zone or the nonexistant place, not the phrase the Tree's doppelganger said.

>Everyone's talking about that corpse that's already rotting
What?

Just where did they dig up Kyle 25 years ago from?

2/2

gotta be bait

If you haven't heard, David Bowie is dead. Like, stone cold dead. He played a part in that scene. He is no more.

damn good cgi, my man.

Your posts make no sense. He was cremated.

Oh well. I bet the ashes ain't very warm anyway,

>how the fuck did they film them younglins
businessinsider.com/how-technology-makes-actors-look-younger-2015-8?op=1

I thought it was annoying weeks ago when it was obscuring discussion but during the week like this at least it keeps the threads alive

I'll give you credit too, I would have never seen so many pictures of Sheryl without it kek

Either that or they processed it frame by frame into FaceApp™. If someone has enough time to do this or is smart enough to automatize it, could be a fun experiment.

dude bowie is alive and well

Even if he is dead, it doesn't mean he didn't come to 2017 some time before then. The man didn't exactly live a linear life.

who do you think that is there?

will we see Based Ben again?

Critics ave just named this show as one of the all time worst. You heard me. All time WORST! When will you people pull your heads out of your asses and realize what a fucking joke this show is?

One Punch Lad

>critics
source? please provide at least three.

Part 14 was not good.

Ok episode at best, I see a lot of love for it and I just found it lazy and uninspired. The exposition dumps were not very good, and the lodge scene actually feels like it negatively impacts the mythos of it all, it was just a poor scene.

truly terrible opinion

Lynch hates Annie because she's a Christian.

>tfw just you

I actually wasn't as love with it as I was with episode 13, but I liked it more after I had time to take it in. But yeah, I wouldn't consider it the best, though it did start to move several plots along and revealed more stuff about Sarah.

WILSON, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, I'LL POP YOU ONE IN THE LOAF M8, I SWEAR, I'LL SNAP YOUR GREGORY.

>intense music
it wasn't even that intense though

I actually like it less the more I think about it. Because I think as an episode in and of itself it is fairly well constructed, far from the weakest this season. It feels very focused and has a strong sense of direction and the tone is consistent throughout.

But the writing was a real letdown for me. I don't think that lodge scene is worthy to go in the pantheon of fucking god tier scenes we have had there, it fell so flat compared to the rest. I don't think the glove belongs in this show, not The Return nor the original or Fire Walk With Me. Like all the Twin Peaks material did not fall in place for me, there's no emotional connection, this episode should have been way more focused on Bobby.

I wonder what the online viewership looks like. Nobody I know watches it on TV, they all use online stuff. Maybe it's significant maybe it's not.

FFFWILSON

>it fell so flat compared to the rest
I'd actually agree with this. I wonder if it's bc it involved a character who you don't really associate with the Lodge stuff, the very brief time we spent there or the way the info was presented to Andy.
>I don't think the glove belongs in this show
I kinda hated that scene when I watched it, but when everyone started memeing about him one punching Doppelcoop it made it kinda funnier. But I see how it feels out of place, though I wouldn't say ridiculous super strenght is out of the ordinary for the show (think Nadine). Is it specifically the Giant giving him the glove part that annoyed you or what they will potentially do with Freddy and his Glove in future episodes? Or something else?

Which Twin Peaks girl would you most like to take a Venetian gondola ride with (any season)

the online viewership is ~2 mil or so. Showtime is apparently very pleased by this since they're a subscription based network and are not as widespread. There was an article posted ages ago how Showtime was happy about the number of people who went on to sub for them just to watch Twin Peaks. So it's doing well.

>beat the British hundreds of years ago and now they're back again and they want to PUNCH some AMERICAN lodge spirits with their green gloved hands

what the fuck, go home already

You're just baiting, I know. But why do people even care what critics think? If you enjoy something, great.

Hey, that's not bad all things considered

I think Showtime is also hoping this will be some sort of prestige project that might bring in a lot of awards for them to wave around

audrey

ep 14 was just spoonfeeding and fan service

and you know it

What's been the best episode(s) so far?

Have we heard more of Johnny Jewel's new album so far, or have we just heard Windswept?

>Is it specifically the Giant giving him

That part is bothersome, but less so that it was the Giant, and more so how he was given explicit directions on what exactly to do. I don't think the spirits of the lodge have ever communicated like that with anyone. It made no sense, it felt jarring hearing that story told by him. I feel like an off-hand comment about him being told to get it in a dream would have been much more apt and less damaging to the established lore of the show.

The fact that he's from the UK just makes it all the more far reaching, why someone from there? Why does he matter if its the glove? why couldn't the glove be somewhere in Washington state? It's all so overly elaborate for something so specific.

I also hate the idea of what they could potentially do with it, the idea that someone with a super power is there to tag along and help out for the climax is like what? if they make a joke out of it, then I'll feel better but if it is something bigger it'll feel really unnecessary and damaging to the lore.

>I think Showtime is also hoping this will be some sort of prestige project that might bring in a lot of awards for them to wave around
yup, that's the general theory as well. ofc they're also hoping to develope their online viewership, but I am conviced there is a higher up who loves content similar to Lynch's and is the reason why the show even got 18 episodes. any awards it probably won't get (thank you Emmy's, you cunts, Kyle deserves it) would still be a great sign for them.
I think there was one song in either episode 12 or 13, but I forget.

>Cole, Tammy and Diane ruined the FBI plot.
As much as i enjoy the show they really do ruin a lot of the fbi scenes

I wonder if they'll keep Lynch or Lynch and Frost to produce different non-Twin Peaks content since it seems to have really brought in the subscribers.

It would help with retention because I'll be honest, I'll probably unsubscribe after the show ends.

Literally been called that on /tpg/ since the first episode. Just because you saw it on reddit doesn't mean shit. Kys

The season of fwwm (Donna)

>how he was given explicit directions on what exactly to do
I thought this was interesting bc it went against everything we've heard from the Giant before when he was instructing Coop. It makes me wonder if it really was set up as kind of a joke, like this random dude from London gets clearly told what to do and pretty much ends up as a parody of a super hero. For now at least I do think you can sort of take it very tounge in cheek. I can't say he's not gonna have a climatic fight with doppelcoop, but I have this feeling it is gonna be sort of ridiculous (unless ofc Lynch is going to go full dark these last few episodes).

Boy they sure fucking wasted Ed this season

>Bobby is a sheriff's deputy
>James is a rentacop

Don't forget the abysmal sarah scene. Season 3 peaked with the first act

>I wonder if they'll keep Lynch or Lynch and Frost to produce different non-Twin Peaks content since it seems to have really brought in the subscribers.
it does seem like Lynch wanted this to be his last big tv/movie project. we don't know this 100% ofc and people can change their minds, but I'd say he wouldn't want to do anything more. Frost maybe, but he's not really Lynch now, is he.
>I'll probably unsubscribe after the show ends.
kek, I've heard several people say this. Ofc Showtime was glad TP brought in the online subscribers, but I have no doubt they knew of the risk involved with it since the people who watch TP don't really want to watch the other show they're shilling, Ray Donovan. So they are gonna lose people, but I also don't doubt many people will still stay subbed.

Why are there no WOMEN or POC on this show?

wow its like I'm really watching million dollar extreme. bravo, lynch?

She doesn't even like you James!

mfw this is literally the end of The Return

There are a multitude of both mate

Eh, they're not that bad.