Gooood morning, Viet- I mean, /asean/!

It's about 0720 here. :O

Other urls found in this thread:

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/10/289879/700-drowning-cases-recorded-malaysia-every-year
youtube.com/watch?v=G5CKdkRBoc8
my.mixtape.moe/rscpxg.mp4
diamond.jp/articles/-/154367?page=6
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/03/08/cops-investigating-viral-slashing-video/
mothership.sg/2017/08/malaysia-has-its-own-debate-about-malayness-actually-none-of-its-six-pms-were-fully-malay/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_of_the_Orient
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Day3
The toilet smells...

aku air ada lagi

the grind never stops

pls spare me some, my lord...
half of my family members have diarrhea and my brothers take half the barrel when they bath

take a bath in a river

mandi kat masjid je senang
dulu air sini ke cut untuk 1 minggu aku pergi mandi kat masjid upm

There's strangely this trend of people deciding to go for a bath or swim in the local rivers and lakes in which they'll show up on the news as drowned corpses, happens almost every week or so.

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/10/289879/700-drowning-cases-recorded-malaysia-every-year

t- there's only a sewer in my area
then again all rivers in malaysia are dirty

t- thanks for the tip, abang

we've lost it

i will never ever take a bath or rendam at sungai
last time my friend went to sg congkak he died from kencing tikus after fighting for his life for 2 month

because you're supposed to say "Tabi-tabi po" to let the nature spirits know you're entering their territory

pee on the nature spirit to show dominance

>get swollen dick
not nice not nice

'tagalogs and bisaya'

'SP'
'Ilocanos' represent!

think positive adik
broad thick cock instead of swollen dick

no need,humans are already dominant
the very earth shakes,the water recedes and life goes into hiding wherever we go

they're just defending what little they have left

>UP Shopping Center burned down
Fuck, that's where I eat and do my photocopies.

INDONISTAN = THE NEXT YUGOSLAVIA 2.0
proof me wrong
pro tip : you cant niggers
ISLAM ANJING
MUHAMMAD HOMO PADANG PASIR

youtube.com/watch?v=G5CKdkRBoc8

Nice proxy, amerimutt

NEET?

selamat siang

My brother...

hello

> Just wake up
NEETs assemble!!!

my.mixtape.moe/rscpxg.mp4

t. nastak

Thefalcon BTFO ing malaysian web developer candidates

extreme dangdut haha

good day to you!

>Day 3, 1430hours
Had to go to uni to help cook for vip, reckon I'll need a shower after this

So it seems that I broke the thread format, I'm not used to creating threads.

Shit.

*points at you and laughs*

who cares lmao

Hey bros? Are there any flip posters here?

they busy being shot by duterte

I want to talk with you a bit.

Can somebody read Japanese here?

日本語は難しい。

It's 1500 here already and I'm feeling really sleepy, have been since returning while on the trains.

Don't want to sleep yet though because Yuru Camp is really nice to watch.

I already posted this to summon him

Can someone explain this more in depth? Is it true that Filipino cities aren't that bad with the exception of Manila?

Can you read this?
diamond.jp/articles/-/154367?page=6

It is interesting article. Just try to read it though. It will get you annoyed too. I am actually upsetting about Koreans, those recently many arrested for smuggling tons of gold bars from South Korea, I found some of them arrested since last year. They use zainichi mules to bring into here. I wondered why never stop it despite a lots of them has had been arrested.
But I was wrong, those captures were just a few. Most of them never arrested. I found quite interesting fact that those gold were from Philippines. They ( yakuzas because they are mostly Koreans nowadays) enslave pinoy locals to make gold bars and give it to boss or make profit of 8 % ( evading of consumption taxes) by taking advantage of return.
They use small gold mountain in Philippines. How many of you realize this fact? Why do not you and duterte annoyed to them. It is time to crackdown and shoot them all. What do you think?

You say as if it's easy to just find and blast every motherfucker on the street.

Yes, manila is even called gates of hell

I am not talking about individual level, but it is about national investigation.
The gold itself is Philippines national asset.
They only make use of puppet of gangs.
You also have to check out how large it scale is. It is tons of billions dollar scale.

Sucks, wasn't Manila considered Pearl of the Orient at one point? Why couldn't they recover like Warsaw? Also what book is that excerpt from?

Yeah it sucks. its from Dan Brown's Inferno

Hello. Why do Philipinos kill so many Punjabi people?

what do you mean?

Need to ask: Hot or cold for showers? I like mine hot until the room goes steamy even if the weather is hot tho I sometimes get too heated and start to feel dizzy

>CCTV
MM already has them even before we knew Davao existed lol

>Riding in Tandem
Only implemented in one city
Very Singapore tier dictatorial where everyone riding a motorcycle including women and children will be stopped and checked by enforcers. It worked out for them at the time idk about now

>Bus rapid system
MM manila already has them.
The specific color and number rule was removed last admin and was brought back by Duterte and added even more shit to form what I have heard
Every city has some kind of color coding law.

>beautification law
Lmfao again every city has them this law is often abused by local politicans pocketing the funds
The public urinal was a project of Gloria Arroyo a corrupt plundering chinese sellout
It has been removed since 2008 or so since its not being properly maintained.

Coincidence, me thinks.

Philippines are never safe desu.

cold, hot is for fap

Don't think so, we get almost monthly reports about some Punjabi guy getting murdered over there

Its a meme
If you ask the Dutch or the French, Indonesia is the pearl of the orient

I bet in USA history its Japan

probably loan related

>>Sup Forums65014793
m*laysians BTFO

Well fuck me too

>school mass shooting
>water cut
>now this
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/03/08/cops-investigating-viral-slashing-video/
Damn son what is going on in Selangor?

Nah, Indonesia is called the Emerald of the Equator by Multatuli (Dutch writer) which refers to the abundance of rain forests.

Sounds just like the USA to me. Also m8s, what do when I had some Jollibee then I'm making out with a girl but seriously need to go poo?

Sounds like some semi-rare but normal shit desu.

see Punjabis are well-known loansharks in the Philippines. Considering the STATE of Filipinos, I reckon they just take the money and kill the loan-shark

hot
gets me all cozy and horny

THE Happening is coming... there are all build-ups :^)

Port Klang is quickly becoming the Detroit of Malaysia desu
Wait till the OBOR rails are operational and worse if Kra Canal becomes a thing

Some one posted old news pics here of you being the pearl of the orient

>same flag
>school mass shooting
>abbreviation of march is mac
Truly the America of Far East.

mothership.sg/2017/08/malaysia-has-its-own-debate-about-malayness-actually-none-of-its-six-pms-were-fully-malay/
What % are we

>I reckon they just take the money and kill the loan-shark
That's hilarious

I think you meant Hong Kong or Penang. I never heard that moniker attributed to Indonesia even if it's somewhat applicable considering that it basically means "loads of scenic beaches."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_of_the_Orient

Good way to get STDs

only you.

ECRL will just bring east coast to Klang Valley and that canal ia no threat since its a pipe dream. Too much volume needed to achieve necessary draft drives cost skyhigh.

I like how we made a catch-all term for ourselves
hell I'm a chink mutt but still classified as Malay

We never got called the pearl of the orient. Batavia was called the queen of the east, some cities have nickname the venice of the orient and Indonesia is called the emerald of the equator, but we never get called the pearl of the orient.

Mahathir is fucking 92 years old?

t. Kevin Wong Muhammed Dick

Is the Philippines hopeless in general? I always hear how they're behind just about every other ASEAN country including Vietnam.

hello there, don't ask me anything thouhg

Are Indonesian considered as foreigner? Working for him looks fun as fuck with all those benefits. Too bad I don't have much skills in webdev.

>Klang
More like kling.

also this
>Bumiputra
>White privilege

hi, asl?

philipenis only relevant here because they're loud

There is no mass shooting, wtf are you guys talking about?

adanya mas-mas shooting

wkwkwkwk

24/yes pls/sai gon

Are you a cute girl?

yeah and hes running for PM again
what a time to be alive

Nah, after a few generations they just put Muslim names. After 3+ generations, the chink gene stands strong. I'm the most slant-eyed in my family.

Tbf, me learning Mandarin is kinda like muh heritage

What do you wanna talk about

This.

Now I don't know if you're pretending to be a murrifat or all m*lay is like this.

damn, now I'm scurred

I hate how I often hear thunder outside here but it almost never rains.

What the fuck, nak hujan ke tak?

>tfw comp sci grad
>tfw hated programming

Selangor is an absolute shithole, the whole damn place is almost africa tier
I swear everytime I cross the border I can suddenly feel the IQ drop around me, and the more time I spend there the more demoralized I will feel