Stop calling me a spic

stop calling me a spic

Bad hombre

how should we call you, amigo?

alri wetback

Ok, sudaca

move to germany and tell all yur family members to move to europa and not to america so that europe could get amerindian genes

>t. literalmente outro sudaca

moro

BEANER

>t. literalmente otro moro

>t. literalmente outro beaner

am not

I'm a latino who grew up in Broward County and I didn't even know what the word "spic" meant until I was like 15 and my non-hispanic friends explained it to me. Someone said it in an episode of law and order and I thought it was NY slang for a policeman. Can't imagine getting upset over the word.

>Watch Cops
95% are niggers and Mexicans

chic*Nos aint mexican

Do you actually look Latino?

>broward county
Did you >get shot?

mestizo

>t.

Spic

Not really. Most people assume I'm white.

Nah I went to Heritage in Plantation. Super-safe private school. Worst thing that ever happened to us was this really sweet girl dying of cystic fibrosis.

Dump

pinche pendejo

suck mi dick gei joto

your mames guey

tu madre tiene cajones muy grande

Do minorities actually feel bad when you call them names?

Who made up the word LAT*NO? What is this bullshit? Do you sudacas actually like it?

yes
the f*nch when they tried to invade us

Jesus

>t. literalmente otro jesus

Ok, I'll stop.

everybody hates that. i am assuming you mean on Sup Forums not IRL. i don;t like being called mutt even though i am not a mutt, i don't like that word, same as calling someone a faggot. do you like being called faggot?

t. Allah

False flag I've never called you that

i always hit a nerve and get reaction when i call whites inbred

it's hard to take slurs seriously when you realize they're coming from pic rel

how black you have to be in america to not
>get shot
when the popo sees you

well i prefer spic than beaner corrupt cartel piece of shit you know

it's the other way around
the blacker you are the more likely you are to get shot.

So black you're invisible at night (when you commit your crimes).

why

both are racial insults

>stop calling me a spic
I was called a "good one" once and it felt 10x worse than the several times i was called spic

Yes? I fucking love being called a faggot, that's what powered be thru my first years on fourchannel. Is this some weird american gay psychology that I d'nt understand?

spics and beaners came on got butthurt about some meme but for the life of me I can't remember what

it is not about gay, i don;t mean a specific word, i mean being insulted in general. i love calling everyone a faggot, however

you mean you were called a good spic?

Are Brazilians spics? Or that's hispanics only?

well, yeah. I can't even remember what newfags were back then fuq

what they meant was I was a "good one" among a shitty race

who called you that and what did you do?

"spic
racial slur for people of Latino descent"

also known as the la creatura 56%. Holy shit I'm having big flashbacks to 4/7/failchan days when Sup Forums basically got killed yeah americans are european cunts that make videos how they have a point eight of a american and the other half and a seven eights are just basically cheeseburgers

holy fuck, i think i remember you. you said you were born here and consider himself american but people "compliment" you by saying "if only more mexicans were like you" so you hate white people because those dumb shits can't understand that you are as american as them? was that you? i can imagine quite a few people can have that problem though, so maybe that was someone else

are you a chilean gril?

lmao, have the memes gone too far? or not far enough?

a guy i hung out with in High School and nothing.
he said it and idk what he expected, but their was just a quiet pause afterwards. I didn't hang out with him after that.

doesn't really matter now anyway, he killed himself 2 years ago.

holy shit yeah that was me.I remember that.

>holy shit yeah that was me.I remember that.
that was like 2 years ago. i am not sure how to feel about that. i remember everything i ever read on Sup Forums. is that autism?

yes. here's my boobs

>is that autism?
I think it's just good memory. better to remember more than to forget more. especially considering what it could mean in old age

>I didn't hang out with him after that.
good

yeah, you look mapuche alright

beaner

henlo

I didn't hear until this year, on here

Mascame, mexindio

French aren't "Latin"?

Beans give testosterone, ideal for the bronze warrior

I'd never call you that

t. white

Depends, if it is just bants between friends, for me not really. If it is from some random person or in a workplace, then yea.

Do you call your friends racial slurs?

depends on the situation but not often.

Hmmmm

Dont you guys call each other names with your friends? Indio or some shit like that?

yes everyone is racist here

Only with some friends and it's just normal swear words like pendejo, idiota, estupido... I never use racial slurs, or know anyone that does.

well whatever you think being racist is over there, its a lot more fucking worst here because of this place history.

If you think America is more racist then, why do you use them

I don't use them for every person I see or random stranger.

How did you end up even using them for some people? Like you just randomly called one of your friends a nggr, spic, gk, etcetera and they were just okay with it?

>How did you end up even using them for some people?
They are my close friends. It basically started with nigger, since it was hip and cool.