Jay > Mike

Jay > Mike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uqFyvZN_XHU?t=218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is a small and gentle man

Both are pretty shit people in real life.
Mike was abusing Rich since highschool, Jay is generally an asshole.

Considering movies, Jay has more trivia knowledge, Mike has more in-depth, methodical view. Comparing soft to warm, really.

I laughed at that joke then I heard an unrelated guy say it unironically in a video and realized people actually say "smash that like button" and became depressed.

Do uploaders get more money if a video has more likes or something? The guy does longer videos if he gets 2000 likes, so does he get more ad revenue for 2000+ likes? I only put on YouTube for back ground noise when I'm grinding shit in video games or doing housework something.

how would you know?

it helps their video to trend on youtube because blahblabhalbah the algorithm blahglah something

liked videos show up in the recommended list more often iirc

YouTube search algo ranks more liked videos in the search results.

If a significant part of your audience is people who watch your videos once or twice while searching for a topic, the number of likes is vital.

Elements elements elements elements elementsElements elements elements elements elementsElements elements elements elements elementsElements elements elements elements elementsElements elements elements elements elementsElements elements elements elements elementsElements elements elements elements elements

Do you have feeling that Jay is autistic. He never makes actual jokes, he always just point out contradictorary thing with sarcastic tone.

yeah, don't know how anyone anyone could think differently as far as movie's go. mike's taste is normie as shit, at least jay goes for the more art films even if he's not that much better

>elements

>spooky

Which part?
Mike-Rich relationship is constantly mentioned. And I've seen too much "ooh, I'm gonna fall down a stairway, I'm gonna do anything, I just want to be a good friend" dynamics irl.
Jay is less an actor than Tommy Wiseau. His assholish character is all him. Twitter feed, PreRec appearances confirm this.

>implying Jay's taste isn't just as pleb as Mike's.

I'm interested, can you show me times when Jay has been an asshole?

>well i didn't HATE it

hardcore henry was good, you dumb prick

Reminder that Rich is so sad and pathetic that Mike was his only friend and he would hang out with him while Mike was a high schooler and Rich was in College. How pathetic is that?

Jay just deal with it, people think people more attractive than them are automatically assholes.

fuck off garret no one cares

>What did you think about the movie, Jay?
>I loved it! I thought it was great!
>I thought it was shit
>Oh, yeah, I guess, um, yeah it was bad.

I read that in Jays voice

both of them way overpraise the marvel movies, but yeah, i see your point. i do think he has slightly better taste, though.
it was alright. they were right about it being turned into a feature film kinda ruined it's premise. the villain was entertaining as fuck in a cartoonish way.

Mike can provide good criticism is his Plinkett videos, but in HitB he always appears less knowledgeable than Jay. Mike feels the need to cut off any discussion with a deadpan stare and some awkward joke, which tells me he thinks he's above film criticism or can't come with anything witty or interesting to say on the fly.

And now he has fans and is liked by people.
Everything works out, and sometimes assholes in highschool stop being assholes after.

*cough* elements...

Very.
But screwing with such a pathetic guy constantly just to feel that you still have your ballsack attached, despite the fact he is your only friend is way more pathetic and scummy in my book.

>Mike: Puh-thetic

Jay literally said his favorite movie last year was Neon Demon. You are fake news.

Sure he can't. He's a fucking epitome of nerd. He needs two weeks and 150-page typed script to be witty.
Result is better than random trivia, though.

Liar, he said it was The VVitch.
You are VERY fake news.
youtu.be/uqFyvZN_XHU?t=218

Man fuck whatever OP's topic is, I wanna know more about this shit now

where'd you guys get this info? did they have a fallout with someone close to them who taled about it or did you just make this shit up

>He doesn't know about the Gilchrist Confidential

The Witch was 2015, wasn't it?

Watch their documentary How Not to Make a Movie, or just watch the oldest videos on their channel and you'll see the relationship pretty clearly.

>2016 catchup
He said it was favourite film of 2016, not Neon Demon

Oh, for fuck's sake. Even excluding Gilchrist, Rich has been a butt on the end of every second joke on BOTW. Mike literally forced him to run around in shitty sweaty fur suit, roll through shrubbery on a hill and fall down a stairway even in Gorilla Interrupted times.

Is it real nigga hours already?

He's constructed this fiction in his head that they're his personal enemies. It's hysterical to watch.
Every time they make a video he takes it as a personal slight.

whats this gilchrist shit, can't find it

yeah but if its just from the videos youre just assuming shit

And it's even more painful after you realize that Rich is seriously more talented than Mike and Jay combined, but has no self-esteem or ambition.

I'm just glad they got over their young adult awkwardness and managed to create something worthwhile

Forgot to take your pills?
My observation that they aren't good people in real life in no way prevents me from enjoying the shit they make. Mel Gibson in original Mad Max.

Rich it's a modern God.

>this thread
>people actually buying gilchrist's shit

whats this gilchrist shit
can you post it?

>Forgot to take your pills?
heed your own advice, crazy boy.

Only person that looks better now is Jay

I'm not. They were honest back then.
Compare Gorilla or even Feeding Frenzy to the pile of vistas that Space Cop is.

Sorry. He said it was his other favorite film of the year.

wtf? rich used to be kinda hot

goddamn rich was aestethic,how old are these fucks now anyway?

Rich is the oldest at 40, Mike is 38 I think and Jay is 38 or 37, Jack is five years younger than Rich so he's 35. Colin from Canada is 44.

women really are evil. poor Jay.

Christ, I'm older than Mike and yet I look half his age. I still get ID'd for drink. How did this fuck get so to be such a slob?