Why are you watching the meme event of the decade?

Why are you watching the meme event of the decade?

arent* fuck

disney cool swag yah

I thought it was gordon ramsey from the thumbnail

me too don't know who this fuck is

link now

Who are any of those 3 people and why is this a meme event?

DAB

this is shit

a passive aggressive conversation between a teenage retard and meme streamers

h3h3, pewdiepie and h3h3's wife

Is this actually happening right now on twitch? FASCINATING.

www twitch tv/h3h3productions
I think they're breaking a record on twitch, 50k watching rn

Why the fuck would Paul step down to their level, holy shit.

Has he been asked about england being a city yet

>ethan sucking his dick

ethan doesn't have a backbone

Hila is so beautiful. How she married that retard is beyond me

Yeah, pretty underwhelmed he's being a jew cunt right now sucking his dick (jews gonna jew i guess)

dont jews have arranged marriages?

A jew, a retard and the jew's half-sister.

>SOMEONE NEEDS TO DADDY UP

>yo yeah I really appreciate you Jake you really cool coming down to see us, p-please don't get mad at me b-because of those nasty things I said after you doxed my friend

Not watching, but is he actually being a pussy? Ffs where's Isreal Ethan gone

>50k
>record

Like 700,000 people were watching the Dotati stream just last week

are they actually showing him respect right now or is it a pretense

both possibilities are stupid as shit

link?

S T I C C

see

Maybe I don't have a backbone but I don't find hostile awkward interviews entertaining unless its silly like wrestling

This whole shitfest was faked from the start for publicity

met her by chance in Israel because he figured birth rite was a sweet free vacation. he used to be pretty funny and wasn't such a pussy with hila

ethan's just coming off as either an idiot or liar respectfully listening to the bullshit jake spews

Yes, they meet while Ethan was on birthright kek

"""""""""by chance"""""""""""

Cause his podcast fucking sucks
>shills for products and takes 10 mins to do so
>having his retarded wife who can barely speak english on an english speaking podcast
>technical problems are way to common
>shit guests like his parents or dead memes
Wtf happened? He barley makes anything good anymore

those buscemi eyes do something to me

I'm underwhelmed. Jake seems like that guy with a really fragile ego, yet he's not getting mad or anything. And neither is Ethan asking really uncomfortable questions to Jake. They're just casually talking.

Holy shit do you guys actually believe they had some sort of feud?
Do you faggots actually think pro wrestling is real?

Because he's scared of getting another Matt Hoss who throws a lawsuit on him for mocking their videos.

What happened with that lawsuit?
Is Matt Hoss rich now?

>doxes his friend
>ethan retaliates by inviting him over

???

I really hate h3h3h3. They are so fucking hypocritical and are just as content-less and clickbaity as anyone they give shit.

>we share a board with people who care subscribe and daily watch related youtube channels

>and people say Sup Forums is not gone to shit

No, we know youtube shit is whatever, but Ethan has been literally shitting on Jake for months, every podcast, every video, he basically said Austin should sue him, etc.
You can't just meet him and being all cool with the guy and stuff, it's just fucking jewy, disgusting

idk guys I didn't read the thread and I've never really liked either side but ethan has always been more intelligent about his delivery

are we with ethan is in the right, or are we just going to chalk this up to whatever paul this is, is just 20 years old and famous on youtube?

is anyone in the right or do we hate them both cause I can't find how to hate either side

Gotta get them shekels

Also they constantly interview and are really polite with people they shouldn't. Exactly like this.

What is the point of being LE CONTENT CONTROLLERS, DADDY UP!!!! if you're going to contradict yourself and be all "lol they are a dude, dude, just be chill!!!"

Welcome to youtube, where everyone talks shit but when they meet irl they become the biggest pussies

>"wrestling is fake"
Go get your GED

idk these bait questions are amazing but he's not falling for it

i'd love friends like ethan and hila

imagine the loyalty

>get beat the fuck up
>they invite the guy over for coffee and biscuits

i mean who has you back like this, it's amazing

he was actually attractive in the way he didn't censor himself and was actually funny. He also wasn't a fat piece of shit yet and he spoke down to his wife back in the day. She doesn't hide the disgust she has for his body now and is bossy as fuck because he's a pushover now.

>All these underage fags in this thread

Not even surprised anymore

I remember when Hila was really quiet and barely even showed up on-screen. Now she shows up all the time.

answer me I'm 28

I know Jake Paul's neighbors said that one of his pranks almost made an old lady suffocate to death.

Fuck, couldn't Gavin McInnes or somebody get Jake Paul for an interview? He could squeeze all the cringe from that guy like a lemon.

God, this kid is fucking cringe, it's like typical white cali girl combined with brutus chad

23 here, fuck off, this is fun

guy's so anxious, swallowing his words every second

She loved the attention she got from children freaking out over her. She would deliver a couple flat lines and everyone sucked her dick and told her how funny/smart/pretty she is.

Why do little girls even like Jake Paul? He doesn't look particularly attractive.

I really them.

Friendly reminder Ethan is a backstabbing Jew who will shit talk anyone except to their face

The thing about Logan Paul is, is that he's fucking 20 years old.

I know that's not an excuse to act like a total fucking idiot, and it's not even that young, but it's just weird to me when 30-40 year olds shit on him for doing things that 20 year olds do. Logan Paul seems like a little shit head but he's still essentially a teenager with no parental vision so of course he's going to act this way. Justin Bieber went through a similar phase, they'll grow out of it and hopefully do something worthwhile with their celebrity.

When has he done that?

That is what's conventionally attractive in 2017. Unusual/overe the top hair, bright eyes and generally softer features. Masculinity is losing its appeal by the day. Twinks will be the preferred man over tall, dark & handsome any day now.

Embarrassing

haha this so much

I can't stand H3H3 but I will watch when they have EDP445 on, thats it.

Jake*
Paul is like 23

little girls like everything that's famous and not a monster, they don't know better

But Jake Paul doesn't even look like a twink. If I were a little girl who had a crush on youtubers, I'd probably pick guys like Dan and Phil instead.

how so?

Started back with the pyrocynical stuff. He's a pussy

He's a thin, white kid with short, wild blonde hair with a babyface. He's very much a twink.

It can never go back to this. They ran out of original content long ago.

Did Post even give that much of a fuck. I mean if he was really that upset by it he could've easily done something legally.

wtf ethan is only 31? fucker is at least 40

Nah, that's only a twink if every other man you encountered was some stout bear creature. Jake Paul isn't a twink compared to guys like Tom Holland.

cute

he honestly doesn't, you're young
wait until you're 30 faggot

He's like 6'2 and buff, not a twink at all. He's had.
This faggot over here on the other hand...
would sodomize all day 2bh

wait what... is this real or the greatest fucking shop in the world??

That guy looks buff as well

>fat and disgusting
>grey hair
>nu male patchy beard

yeah that just screams "youthful" to me

He does look older, cunt
Grey hair? He looks in his 50s
Those jew genes are disastrous

shitty genetics and fat. in the podcast with his parents his dad explained how his hair went pure white by 40

He was actually pretty attractive 60lbs ago

he is a millionaire now he should start trying to look better before his kike wife leaves him and takes half his shit

fix your glasses boi

Eh? Not really?
Ethan's always looked like a weird goblin. I doubt Hila would give a shit about how fat he is.

Finally, he's daddying up

shes sick of his shit too. hila has taken to mothering/bossing him around at any given chance and mentions his weight in almost every video now shes not even his wife anymore

see

he's always been a fucking goober

no, retard. Ethan mogs her by several points.

come again

*h3h3's caretaker

Literally who?

reminder that if you hate on Jake or Logan paul your a nu-male sjw

remember the Israel vlog where they go to hila's parents' house? her dad fucking hates him so much lmao