Correct the Record

The mere existence of CTR and the fact that Trump is too disorganized or too apathetic to put together a similar organization is proof enough that Donald is not competent to be president. Face it Trumptards, Hillary knows what's up and is simply more qualified, even if her policies are wrong.

Prove me wrong.
Protip, you can't.

We do it for free.
It's called grass roots, not Soros loot.

Trump has taken over Twitter and Facebook and it's hardly cost a dime. The best that you can do is make a few shitposts on Sup Forums and leddit, and Shillary has to pay you.

>hillary needs to pay propagandists to promote her
>trumpets do it for free

Hillary is so scared it's delicious.

Agree with you. Here's my new tat in honor of our new queen

POO

Yes he's gotten a lot of publicity but would you say he's winning the media wars? Is he in control of his image? You keep complaining that public opinion is being distorted by Hillary, you can't have it both ways.

My point is simply that if Trump is too disorganized to respond effectively to Hillary he is not qualified to run the country. Not one of you has responded to that.

Are the poo memes real? Why are your men so horny for punani? Do you think south Indians mixed with niggers?

>Implying Trump needs to hire multiple PR firms to make a lifetime of corrupt and ethically questionable political activities go away!

Nice. That tat is DESIGNATED bruh.

Trump is the meme king. Hillary tried making a Pokemon Go joke without even knowing what it was.

so in order to be "qualified" to run the country, you need to pay people to support you?

Trump has real online supporters, he doesn't need to buy shills.

We do it because we want to; CTR does it because it pays the bills. Which side do you think has more passion?

>Are the poo memes real?

Yes

>Why are your men so horny for punani?

As Hillary has said, it's time for a vagina be it for POTUS or around the world. I stand by her word

>Do you think south Indians mixed with niggers?

If they don't, they should.

Is the pic related your arm? Why is your hair so long?

Hillary is speaking to an audience of 160 people. Your argument is invalid. Keep wasting money.

Time for white men is over with the rule of Hillary, get rekt racist white male.

>even if her policies are wrong
For some reason, being able to EFFECTIVELY institute toxic policies actually sounds worse than being ineffective at it.

And yet Trump is barely behind in the polls: he hasn't spent nowhere near as much money, he doesn't have a sitting president running against him, he doesn't have mainstream media running against him, he doesn't have globalists/moneychangers running against him.

What does that say about his message? If Hillary and the Democrats are telling the truth, they shouldn't need to spend so much effort campaigning.

WHAT DOES SHE ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO DO FOR HER.

These sites and these trolls have been redpilling the fuck ouot of normie.

She doesn't understand...she cannot stop the signal. She thinks that talking about this is going to make it go away!?! LOLOLOLLLLOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She has just sewn her own defeat.

I FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS...I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HATING MUSLIMS...I HATE MIDDLE EASTERNERS.

This dumb bitch is talking to her own supporters.

STAND WITH YOUR WHITE BROTHERS ALWAYS.

FUCK THIS FEMINIST WHORE CLINTON.

It's my benis. That's my pubic hair, we don't shave here

the first post is also the best post

More like her support network knows what's up. Clinton is a decent policy wonk, but she owes serious favors and she's being propped up by a large support network. Read a book, how are you this new

Not what I said at all. I'm saying that running a political campaign, a political organization, is somewhat like running a country. Trump's campaign is going up in flames, and has been a shit show from day one. That makes him unqualified to lead.

The country is sick of crime, sick of illegal immigration, sick of shipping jobs overseas, and sick of economic shenanigans. If Trump were anything but a lightweight meme candidate he'd win in a landslide. The fact that he's losing proves he deserves to lose.

Also did you dye your hair? Are you some kind of homo?

I wish someone would pay me to sit on my ass and shitpost all day.

What do you have against LGBTQ+ community? Under Hillary everyone will be LGBTQ+

Most if not all of them are mentally ill. Just not taking any risks just like with niggers.

You are racist. in Hillary's America there will be no borders and people like me will be allowed to come to AMERICA without any visa or legal process. We can fuck all the white women

You've got it all wrong. The fact that he she need to hire people to shill for her online, because she has no supporters, shows how shitty her candidacy is. The only people voting for Clinton are braindead libtards who can't see past the constant lies they're fed from CNN and Co.

Furthermore, what sense would it make for Trump to start an organization like CTR? He has an entire army or people who do it for free. Whether it's us, the Breitbart crowd, Infowars, etc., we're all in it for Trump and we proudly do it, just to get him elected, for a better country, not only for ourselves, but for our family, friends, and every decent American.

Thank you. $.5 have been deposited to your account

IN

Great, please hurry up. Poo all over america so we finally wake up in europe and do what must be done