You wake up in northern Japan

>you wake up in northern Japan...
what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
youtube.com/watch?v=cCCUWpKuEc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Visit my grandparents to ask them for money then go to Akiba.

Your Name made me want to visit their wildlife and temples.

enjoy myself

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
Become a farmer.

I find some nice old couple that miss their children and live with then helping them with their daily tasks until I stay in there for so long I get a citizenship and learn the language, then I marry some japanese cute and enjoy the first world quality life

find a qt 2d girl

I dont know much about Japan but I want to try whale meat honestly. Also I want to see mount Fuji.

Gtfo as soon as possible. I’m not gonna work like they do.

Be very of sad because im no white now,so i do banzai for emperor and kill myself

commit sudoku

>Quiet, only have maybe 1% of all tourist in Japan, minimal gaijin, more snow than Hokkaido

7.3/10 too much snow

>what to do?

R A P E
A
P
E

Go to the mountains and enjoy the nature of northern japan, then taking shinkasen to tokyo and visit it again, since i only visited a fracture of everything it has to offer the last time. (Akihabara sucks btw; filled with other tourists and stuff...)
After that I will travel to Osaka and Kyoto and visit them as well, again.

Maaaan, wish I could've stayed longer in japan.

Pic related; took this photo from Tokyo Skytree last september.

Oh, btw, am I still considered Baka Gaijin just because I am white, even if I behave politely and silently and unobstrusively? I actually hate being at locations where many other tourists are, so i prefer less known areas.

Why don't tourists go to Northern Japan?

It's not bad but when you have to compare yourself to Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Okinawa, or Hokkaido, it's big work. Being known for greenery, nature and festival will just put you at the bottom of the list. Everyone else also have those.

What happens in Hokkaido?

Become a businessman and blow those overworked, conformist fools out of the water with western business tactics.

Anal...

The north Japan is like this.
It's low population density.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCUWpKuEc8

Sukiyo akachan to the lolis lol maybe shotas.
No pedo

go to tokyo

Hokkaido is occupied by Aussie in winter desu.

"low"

Start a family with a local girl

mate with cows

Milk truk just arrive

Get a shinkansen ticket for tokyo and head straight for Akiba.

I can pass as a local if woudn't speak. Rly

touch the cow
do it now

Enjoy myself, watch a Sapporo baseball game and find a local qt and impregnate her.

this city looks very north american

We're helping you breed out the Ainu faster

>Akita
飽きた

Pretend I posted an image of a man vomiting as I'm too lazy to find one

座布団一枚

I want to milk her tits with my mouth

I dunno, what i usually do I guess

struggle to find an address or mail a package because nothing is ordered the same way and the japanese don't name streets

スキーに行きましょう!

Fuck some Japanese men....

Inhale the purest and most refreshing chilly winter air on earth to the very deepest bottom of my lungs

And then go to a local sushi restaurant that serves super fresh seafood from the northern seas and maybe a ram meat BBQ restaurant.

Akita prefecture has many beautiful women.

Easy, learn jap and become a matagi.

>matagi

Do it in the US.

kill myself like a true japanese.

eat Ramen, right away, maybe takoyaki

Panic for a couple of minutes and then calm down and then figure out where the fuck I am, how did I get there and how do I go back.
Probably contact the authorities and then the embassy and see where it goes.

Be a Samurai and pearl harbor the Americans

do all Akita girls have cow tits?

Have fun, somehow