Have no (real) interests or hobbies

>have no (real) interests or hobbies
>time is spent fapping, doing shit on the computer such as vidya and anime, and doing drugs
>no interest in socializing at all/don't give a fuck about others outside of family, i like Sup Forums but it's really just a way to dick around and pass the time by
Why am I like this? I just want to live a normal life.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ayisha-diaz-s-nipple-dxrbzwl/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

instead of whining to strangers, do something about it

clean your room

sort yourself out, bucko

get a job, the social shit will come with it eventually
it's not rocket science really

i am literally the same
i have no interest in meeting a girl or friends because it's too tiring
i don't even keep contact with anyone through internet because then i would have to talk with them when i don't want to
thats why i like anonymous forums where i can just talk to people whenever i want and go away whenever i want and nobody will even notice

im just masturbating and playing autistic rpg games all day

>fapping
>no interest in girls

you are just losers. nothing special about it

Only death awaits

Asperger's

I'm the same except I'm in uni
Every single time I visit my parents they ask me if I've met nice girls or attended parties or whatever
and every single time I give them the same awkward answer or just dodge the questions

You have to have interests. Nobody wants a friends who is just totally meaningless. Do something which you can talk or share with other. You are just lazy. Just move your ass and it will change.

you're gonna regret this bad

wish i could turn back time, now i'm old and lost my youth and chances :(

>doing drugs
kill yourself degenerate junkie

>room is clean
>my life finally has meaning, purpose and fulfillment

where have you been all my life

>not had a job for the past 6 years
>know exactly what I need to do to sort my life out
>browse 4ch all day instead
why

You have until you're 22 to change and turn things around
Past that is just paliative measures

no, as long as you get your shit together before 35 you're good, r-right?

If you're rich and have a stable family, you can do it before you're 25
But the more you stay in the limbo the harder it i to get out
Life for a man start when he's 30, you're supposed to use the 20s to build your shit up
If you're still waking up late and being lazy when you're 25 you've given up basically

Eh I used to work hard in my early twenties tbqh. What you're saying seems kind of defeatist, I don't think it's ever "too late", but I do have quite a lot of money which helps.

I'm 23 with no friends or any social experiences to look back on. I've got a degree and a job (which I hate), but it takes up all my time. I'm not even making enough money to put any away. I'm so lonely.

>Stuck deep in the NEET hole
>Go back to UNI, hate it drop out, meet a cute girl there
>Months later back in the NEET hole, she messages me
>She gives me the strength and motivation to get a job, get out and socialize, lose weight finaly start to become who I want to be
>Getting a traineeship and promotion at work next month, about to be able to afford to move out with her

She saved my life bros

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ayisha-diaz-s-nipple-dxrbzwl/answers/new.html

This isn't hard. Stop the drugs. Stop fapping. Go out and socialize even if you have no interest. There, your life is fucking fixed. Don't thank me, thank the fact that YOU ARE FUCKING LAZY AND THAT NOTHING IS JUST GOING TO BE HANDED TO YOU ON A FUCKING SILVER PLATTER! GODDAMMIT!!!

>faking a personality in order to talk to people
doubt it will fix anything but i guess i could try if normies are so keen on it working