Fuck him.
Fuck him.
Fuck him.
Fuck him.

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_8
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-8-final-release-date-hbo-episode-count-length-a7863421.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do the leaks say? Link?

gib leaks

>season 8 leak
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#

>Implying Euron did anything wrong

Euron is a good boy

I don't think they'll actually do the part with hanging Dany's dead body in King's Landing. Normalfag SJWs would throw a shit fit.

Oh God please let this be real

Seem surprisingly believable compared to what I usually see

>tfw cannot separate between actual script and fan fiction because both are essentially becoming the same quality-wise

>Bran becomes the new Night King and the cycle begins anew

I want to believe this is fake but I have a sinking feeling that this will be real with the ending being bittersweet.

>Tormund gets killed by Drogon's fire
Fuck this garbage show, DABID is a fucking idiot

who is this vulcan vixen

This is fake.

gib smooch

>desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
Bullshit. That's quality writing, and zero violence. Normies would never go for it.

>desi

Yeah, no.

Jesus Christ, I can't tell if this leaked shit is worse or better than the shit we're getting now.

>Yara Wants Theon to come With her, but tells her he won’t fail her another time.
>Theon fights Euron himself. Ironborn and Northmen fight the wights, while Euron battles Theon. Euron gets the upper-hand and swings his axe Theon right in Theon’s body. Theon dies immediately,

lol

>The North and Daenerys’s army gather outside to face the Night King’s army. Jon orders Sansa, Arya and Daenerys to stay inside Winterfell. They are too valuable to lose and promises them that Winterfell will not fall. Varys, Tyrion, Robin, Samwell, Gilly, Lyanna and Missandei also remain inside Winterfell. Arya first doesn’t want to but obeys Jon’s wish. Sansa asks Meera to get Bran inside asap. A huge flock of wights invade the battlefield of Winterfell. Dothraki face the Army of the Dead first and many of them are taken out quite easily. Lots of White Walkers keep coming. Ghost fights with Jon and saves him at one point from a White Walker trying to kill him. Ghost is killed off trying to save Jon. Inside Winterfell, Daenerys is frustrated that she’s not able to help and that she should fly Drogon to destroy the undead. Missandei answers that it’s not wise to join the fight while she’s pregnant. Sam tries to console Gilly and Little Sam. The news surprises Sansa, Tyrion and Varys. Drogon comes in between and takes out a big chunk of the Night King’s army but also kills some of the Northern bannermen in the process. The White Walkers also enters the stage with the Night King flying Undead Viserion above them. Viserion starts to destroy the Northern’s army as well. Lord Glover and Howland Reed die, and are killed by dragonfire. Tormund leads the Free Folk and fights but is killed by Drogon’s fire. Drogon also manages to kill an undead giant. Meera wants Bran to leave the Godswood but he tells her he has help and Jon and co. Bran is trying to control Rhaegal with his mind. Meera warns Bran that is too dangerous and that he should stay inside. Jon and Daenerys’s army is diminishing greatly since the White Walkers keep coming.

> White Walkers try to invade Winterfell. Grey Worm faces two White Walkers and is able to take out one of them with his spear made from Dragonglass. The other White Walker kills him. The White Walkers supposedly try to invade Winterfell to take down Bran. Brienne guards the castle together with Podrick, Jorah and Gendry. White Walkers start to invade there as well. Podrick is killed off by a group of Wights, which makes Brienne go psycho and takes out one of the White Walkers as well with Oathkeeper. Meera is urging Bran to give up and get inside but Bran doesn’t want to. He wants Meera to leave instead and get safe inside the castle. Meera answers that she will stay together with him until the end. Jaime Lannister and the Tully forces come to the North’s aid right in time. Bran is managing to warg inside Rhaegal and the dragon starts to fight undead Viserion, trying to bite him right in the neck but gets gravely injured during the fight as well. Rhaegal starts to breathe fire on Viserion, which seems to make the Night King start leaving the battlefield on injured Viserion’s back.

poo in loo

It's the premiere. Lots of piece setting.

But don't worry, everyone here will call it shit and attempt to pick it apart anyways.

Why do the leaks not even reveal how the Night King dies? I thought it was supposed to be a big thing.

I'm in ep3 now. So far the writing on all the eps is pretty good.

Because they're dumb fanfic

So the white walker thing is never explained just that Bran will take up the title after the old NK dies?

>Storm's End
lol

Fuck off. Euron is /ourguy/

It's counter productive to pick apart bullshit, Pajeet.

>The wedding between Cersei Lannister and Euron Greyjoy takes place in the Throne Room. Euron looks very delighted, Cersei not so. It’s Qyburn who has them married. Cersei wears a tight, long black dress. She looks quite sad during the wedding. The wedding scene itself doesn’t take long and the scene switches to their wedding bed. This scene is an intercut between Cersei and Euron having sex and Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut. The two still think of each other.

This desu. Sad that he won't survive the series.

LITERALLY WORSE THAN FANFICTION

Way too much fan service and nonsensical pandering bullshit to be real

That being said, what with the how the seasons are going so far, it's probably actually real

>Missandei ends up with Tyrion

wat

First few episodes were kind of believable

At least Tyrion has a dick

> • The Night King and a White Walker manage to enter the Eyrie, which Jon notices. Sansa and Robin Arryn are still inside the Eyrie. The Night King and the White Walker are now inside the Eyrie and the White Walker attacks Robin. Robin tries to defend himself but the WW mounts a spear through Robin, which makes him fall through the Moon Door. Sansa manages to grab Robin’s spear and kills of the White Walker. It’s Jon Snow who comes to save Sansa and wants her to jump through the Moon Door right on Drogon’s back. Jon and Sansa are together on Drogon, who’s destroying the Eyrie. Jon manages puts Longclaw through the Night King’s chest and kills him. The Night King dies as the Eyrie collapses.

scripts aren't written in giant paragraphs, even drafts and treatments. fan-fiction is.

>Gendry lives, is legitimatized, and marries Sansa, who is the Warden of the North and Vale
>Davos just fucks off
>Tyrion marries Miss Sunday
It's fake news, lad.

>Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut
wat
>being last living member of Aerys' elite force of legendary warriors
>be born into one of the most powerful families in the world
>be devilishly good looking
>be extremely intelligent and an accomplished general, diplomat and fighter
>literally save all of westeros by killing the mad king when he tried to make you kill innocent civilians
>the only girls you ever have sex with are your twin sister and an ogre
>everyone only remembers you for being the kingslaying oathbreaker who fucked his sister
Being Jaime is suffering

Why would they keep Theon around for this long just to die like that

It's so obviously a summary you moronic fucking retard

I read every episode of the "leaks" through the pastebin last night and I never saw this

Wouldn't that make good ratings though?

It doesn't matter. The show is shit now. Let's post more Euron

>Lord Royce isn’t too pleased to have Robin Arryn commanding their men. You can literally read that from his face.
BRAVO

Why would they bring Jon back from the dead just to die like that?
I really hope this leak is all fake at this point

>Drogon an heroes and kills Jon, Jamie, The Hound and Jorah.
lol

FFS, when I read the leaks of Season 8 i unironically got teary-eyed reading that Danys body is hanged in KL and people throw shit at it and mock her corpse. wtf is wrong with this show, her corpse hangs in the background for the whole of the last few episodes? That seems a tad bit too gruesome even for GOT

In the Eyrie, the army of the Undead is diminishing by the second. Edmure is leading his men very well; Tyrion does too. The Night King is no longer mounting Viserion and tries to get inside the Eyrie with another White Walker. Viserion tries to attack Gendry and opens his mouth to spitfire on him. Gendry mounts a spear of Dragonglass in the mouth of the dragon. Undead Viserion falls from the rocks of the bloody gate and it is Drogon who finishes the job and sets Viserion on fire.

It would be great as long as we can see her tits

Literally /ourguy/

just like the season 7 spoilers :^)

Jorah has made it into Dragonstone and finds Daenerys laboring. Things don’t look too bright for her. A sad Samwell concludes that both mother and child could never survive together and he only can save one of them. Jorah wants Daenerys to survive but Daenerys doesn’t want to give up on her baby. Samwell sets through and Daenerys manages to deliver her baby. Samwell tells Daenerys that she has delivered a girl and asks for her name. A very weakened Daenerys Wants to name her baby Lyanna, as Jon Would have liked that. Daenerys is dying and Missandei, Varys and Jorah realize that. The Golden Company is getting the upper-hand and start to invade the stairs to Dragonstone as well. Daenerys says goodbye to Jorah and thanks him for always being there for her. Jorah expresses his love for her and Daenerys asks Jorah to continue his oath and to keep her daughter safe for her together with Missandei. She asks Jorah to release her from her suffering and to kill her. Jorah says he never could and it’s Varys who puts Samwell’s sword, Heartsbane, through Daenerys’s chest.

if that is true, I will personally devise a machine to time and dimension travel to Westeros just to kill Euron over and over again

>only posting episode 1

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

here's 2-6(yes, the season is only 6 episodes long, but 2 are ridiculously long)

kek

>people actually think D&D are going to kill off Jon, Dany, Ghost, Tormund, The Hound, Jorah, Meera and Bran all within the span of 2 episodes

Lol no

The script does nothing to explain the white walkers phenomena, FAKE NEWS

Cersei Lannister and the Mountain receive Qyburn in the Throne Room. He comes to tell her that Daenerys has been defeated. Cersei laughes and both drink to celebrate their victory. Cersei begins to feel dizzy and the audience realizes that it’s Arya with Qyburn’s face. She has poisoned Cersei with Jaden’s vial. Qyburn starts to confront her and Cersei realizes that something is not right here. That’s when Arya makes her identity known. She tells Cersei that a lion should never have fought with a pack of wolves. Cersei begs The Mountain to kill off Arya but Arya tells her that won’t help. She brings in Nymeria and the Hound to finish the job. Nymeria gravely injures Cersei and the Hound combats with the Mountain. It’s Arya who finishes Cersei and slits her throat. Nymeria and the Hound destroys the Mountain but he doesn’t seem to die. The Mountain loses his helmet at some point and that’s when the Hound manages to burn his face with fire. The Mountain is left to die and The Hound, Arya and Nymeria leave The Red Keep.

BASED EURON

why would they introduce Ned Stark in the first season and just kill him off?

>Cleganebowl
So it's fake.

Season 8 will only have 6 episodes. They already said that they recognised that viewers felt too safe as they hadn't had a scene with the impact of the Red Wedding since.
You best believe half the cast is being killed off in series 8.
(Not that these leaks are real, but that's not why they're fake)

> impying drogon can die

lol yes. I always knew GOT/ASOIAF would go the Harry potter route of "everyone dies and no real closure" that every hack writer does when their story is too convoluted for a good ending

If do they do kill Jon and/or Dany it will almost certainly happen the last or next to last episode.

The spoilers don't at all explain the WWs deal. They're just evil conquerors for their own sake that want kill all life on their world?

You can't stop Cleganebowl user. It's eternal, an event set in stone. Forever and always, Cleganebowl is happening

source on only 6 episodes?

Their deal was explained earlier. They are a bio-weapon created by the Children to fight the First Men that has gone rogue

Euron could not be any more of /ourguy/

By 6 the remaining named cast that are living is easily under 10.

If this is true, it makes up for him being so watered down compared to his book version

>implying they'll explain shit

So what happens to Arya?

They announced it before s7 aired, that there'd only be 13 episodes between the two seasons.
But a google search will help
Or even
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_8
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-8-final-release-date-hbo-episode-count-length-a7863421.html

Rides off into the sunset because reasons

This desu

thanks m80

post more fake spoiler, they are enjoyable to read.

Am I blind or was there no wrapup with NK aside from trying to enter the Eyrie?

Also this is mostly decent but that last episode is utter shit. I'll be so let down if Euron ends up last villain standing.

I don't why they end with Gendry marrying Sansa. WTF? Gendry was always paired up Arya, she's the one he cares about the most and shares the most scenes with. Why does he end up with Sansa? He doesn't know the gal. I'm not a shipper or anything, but those two don't pair up well. If Gendry marries someone known, it should be Arya. His story revolves around her mostly.

Seriously...I don't think I've ever read got spoilers/leaks that didn't end up being correct

because Arya is a strong independent womyn that needs no man

>I'm not a shipper or anything
genrya btfo m8

Underrated post, gibs Danibewbs

Who's this semen demon?

Also, I miss the trend of having the second to last episode of each season being the biggest (Blackwater) and/or having a major bombshell(Ned's beheading) that changes the dynamic of the show.

>jon dies by some gay ass wildfire

wow normies will hate this, don't get me wrong I hate it too

Its a replay of the whole "bobby b wanted lyanna but got cersei" arc with Gendry-Sansa-Arya. Dont you know how much GRRM loves his "histroy repeating itself"
Literally says "Im done with Westeros." (no, really she literally says that) and goes on a boat to Essos to never return
Seems like a cartoon Villain for Season 8
I always could tell show Euron was gonna be very important to endgame
>implying it wont be a body double
>implying she wouldnt demand $374536727463 million per episode of naked corpse if it was really her

Only how the first WW was made

>zero mention of night king dying

Fake und gay

Gendry is a bastard with commoner blood and was raised as a commoner almost his entire life. I doubt he knows how to read or if he's educated to any degree. What common traits does he share with Sansa? I mean, at least Arya acts more like commoner and wants to be a warrior like Gendry.

>dany dies in childbirth

feminists gonna be mad as fuck

>GoT becomes an Mass Effect tier ending

Seems realistic desu

typical american television, making up a "final boss" for the last season and defeating him will be the end of the show. just like BrBa did with the neo nazis.

It'll probably happen but GendryxArya is so stupid. Gentry's pretty likeable, Arya's a psychopath.

>Lyanna asks about Dorne, on which Tyrion answers that Dorne is now ruled by one of Oberyn’s daughters. She has been married to a man who has always dreamt of owning a castle and having a fine young lady. Now he has both of them.

Bronn saves and marries the bad pussaaaaay!