You can only marry one, Sup Forums

You can only marry one, Sup Forums

The witch or the genie?

which one floats?

>witch thinks for herself and fucks up your day based on what she wants

>genie lives to serve you in her perpetual youth and grant your every wish

tough choice.

Witch because I'm hopelessly attracted to women that live to undermine me

Q: can the Genie make her tongue a foot long if she wanted to?

This would have been the first war on Sup Forums if Sup Forums had existed at the time

Samantha is too smart to do kinky shit.

yea but samantha aged. her mom was esmerelda and she was an old lady. id rather take the eternal 25 year old that does whatever i want.

no but she can if YOU want her too

sorry the mom was endora.

>She always did whatever she wanted and the master thing was just for the fetish.

"Jeannie, I want you to make your tits 3x bigger and lactating."
"Yes master."
"And make me look less like a faggot."
"I'm not God, master."

you're crazy genie could've done that.

Samantha.

Jeannie is a dumbass. A hot, sweet, well intended dumbass, true, but life with her clearly would be difficult.

>yea dummy. his fetish.

bunch of virg's. fuck a couple girls and get back to me.

fundamentally it boils down to which man embarrasses you less to be associated with, Darrin Stevens or Major Nelson. Samantha's great but Darrin is a useless twat.

>yea but samantha aged

Really, really slow. They never outright say how old the witches are in the show, but it's clear from the various bits of dialogue that they are several centuries old.

Jeanie, because with Samantha you get a Mother in law who wants you dead.

ridiculous semantics. genie could take any form you want any time. why is this even a question? let's talk ginger or maryanne

This, lose the mother in law and it's a better argument.

booloney. theres no argument between a witch and a genie. you could make genie look like samantha if you wanted. samantha wouldn't do that.

Can I just fuck the bunny?

How could she in any sense be shocked by that request

Because Shantae is too pure and not for lewds.

>cutie 1960's house wife with magic powers
or
>cutie slave with magic powers
its a tough choice but have to go with genie. women can turn on you with the flick of a light switch just. sam is example of even a good woman with magic powers can go wrong.
pretty much this

Samantha every time.
Bewitched still offers bizarre and unlikely fantasy adventures even now.

>1960s fantasy: supernatural powers
>2010s fantasy: wife that puts your dinner on the table when you get in from work

There is Samantha statue in Salem, I hope it doesn't get knocked down.

Genie because I'm not an edgelord Satanist.

Adult here. Marriage isn't a 24/7 fuckfest, grow up kids.

genie dude. not even a fair question.

Childhood is thinking that Jeannie is best, adulthood is realizing that Samantha makes more sense

Jeannie for a slew of reasons. The biggest one being Samantha having free will, which is very dangerous for someone with magical powers. Jeannie has to obey her master; Samantha can, and often does, disobey her husband's wishes.

Jeannie

Because that means I am a badass astronaut in this scenario and not the whining, useless piece of crap Samantha got saddled with as Darrin #2