/got/ general

eternal jonerys edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/6uk4sq/spoilers_extended_white_walkers_warn_us_about_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are there 2 generals?

would you bend the knee to this beauty?

Because they're here.

now and always

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

(cont'd)

Brienne? She's supposed to be "beautiful"? Sorry, she's a fukin ogre. Not everyone is beautiful, and "pretty on the inside" is just something your mom tells you to stop you from drinking bleach in your angsty teen years. Not everyone gets a participation trophy George. Same thing with Tyrion. Whining and whinging about how much his daddy hated him because he's a dwarf. Dude, get over it. A lot of people have asshole parents. Not everyone gets a fair shake. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and make something of yourself.

And the Children of the Forest? Building white walkers to defend againt the first men? Clearly the CotF represent native americans and the first men are the American settlers who "killed them all" and destroyed their land.

The show demonizes the strong, smarty military minds and falls all over itself to prop up GURL POWER (lol Sansa and Arya don't even get me started). Of course, there's a cripple who is important because even handicap lives matter. I'm surprised Jorah the Cuck doesn't whip off his yellow shirt and proclaim himself to be identifying a woman who identifies as a non-binary man.

Lastly - Sam? Yeah, being fat isn't something to idolize or respect. Get to the gym and lift, hit the weights and stop eating so many cookies. Martin pushing the "everyone matters" SJW crap with Sam is the lard icing on top of a very diverse cast of characters. Of course, the alphas are all evil because the strong male presence goes against Martin's libtard philosophy.

Good show but after watching 70 hours of it over the past few weeks I feel like I just walked out of a Bernie Sanders Commie Cuck Convention. Does anyone else feel like the SJW crap in this show is way too much and too obvious?

cast him

FUCKING JONERYSFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

why the fuck not?

enough with the fucking jonerys shit

the fuck am I looking at

Big Dane Cock

I would bend whatever the hell she asked for one lick of her pink bumhole

Who /Davos/ here

First for Danny , True Braaaap queen of the seven kingdoms

stop being so fucking autistic

Lol, dumb cucks seem to forget that manlet jon is fucking this hot ginger bitch.

The ship that was promised!

of course

The books were written way before all this sjw shit you’re just finding something to moan about

Why the fuck i just got instantly in love with her? Like holy shit, this is college level tier of falling in love.

Send help.

Aren't they engaged?
Emilia used to fuck Seth McFarlane, too.

So this is the power of the alt-right?

This
We need more Stannis

/got/ knows only one Queen, The Queen in The North, who's name is STARK.

faggots.

This will stop your infatuation with that fat cunt.

shes adorable again

jonerys faglords needs to be purged

This is sad.
How could the snuh manlet ever compete with the drogo dick..

do you have an aunt who's as hot as dany

>I'm surprised Jorah the Cuck doesn't whip off his yellow shirt and proclaim himself to be identifying a woman who identifies as a non-binary man.
lol'd

I met Kit in my city (Naples, Italy) when he visited with his gf. He's been here a bunch of times.
I'm 5'5'' and a grill and he was wearing those shoes RDJ wears, with the little heel at the back. Barely taller than me and I was wearing fucking flats.

>2017
>being a Stannisfag

Yes, still, but they are really wasting him.

I wish Davos would go serve Jaime, they'd be great together. Better than Bronn.

I hate Kit for those fucking shoes. Or maybe it's that the shoes are fine but not so without socks.

Why am I even noticing his shoes? What has gone wrong in my life that I'm spending my evening commenting on a photo of a man and my thoughts on his shoes.

OH WELL, YOLO, maybe there will be boobies posted below.

he does look short. was his gf rose leslie?

Who team Iron Bank here? They represent the neoliberal interests.

He's decent like. Needs to fuck Jon off and represent Gendry full time.

Yeah, that ugly witch is great for destroying any and all infatuation. Worst OC character ever. And I'm not even a Danyfag

michelle

mfw stannis is just another wight in nk's army by now

Fuck off

Have you told your parents you're gay yet?

Was Drogo sitting in this picture?

giv stream for ep6 pls

thats a cute brapper

fairley

I do. Radical centrism is the only way to ensure a future for Westeros.

evidence based policy fellow enlightened one, hail merkel and macron

Honestly if Dany wants to break the wheel looking to Braavos as an example is her best bet, dem bourgeois values.

Do the wights carry over their skills from life into death? Would dead Stannnis be an awesome soldier?

Have you? Your ugly waifu looks like a man.

You do know this is what Tyrion would look like naked?

CERSEI IS CUTE

She still is.

>The pair, who reportedly starting dating in 2012 when they met on the set of Game of Thrones, only confirmed their relationship last year (with a cute smooch on the red carpet, swoon!) but are definitely serious about one another. On The Late Late Show this past June, Harington told James Corden and fellow guest Nicole Kidman that he had just moved in with Leslie.
>"I’ve moved in with my other best friend, Rose," Harington revealed on the talk show. "So, I’m very, very happy and it’s going well."
In fact, it was Kidman who pressed the actor about when he was going to pop the question:
"Are you going to get married?," the Big Little Lies actress asked.
>"I’ve been put on the spot by Nicole Kidman!" Harington joked back, before adding: "I mean, it’s step by step, step by step."

they're more early mercantilists struggling against feudalism than modern neoliberals

Good. Catposting might nullify some of this jonfaggotry.

Who’s his other best friend?

is it true she got 1 million for last episode alone?

best mommy

so what the fuck do they want?
just kill everyone lmao seems dumb

His penis

What does a young Michelle look like?

I've been wondering for years. Was this anal?

throne? who the fuck knows

her ass is so soft and cute

funny enough she has a crush on Jorah irl

>Yes, still, but they are really wasting him.
It's a shame because he's a great character

worse desu

By being alive

it's never anal

Who do you think would be his best friend in Westeros?

Looks like she could get a minor part in Coronation Street.

did he move in to her castle? (im asking seriously this isnt a euphemism, she was raised in a castle)

She was great when she was alive but new Dany is something else entirely. She looks amazing these days.

sandor clegane

Unrelated but this reminds me of an interview with Jerome Flynn (Bronn) who used to date Lena back in the day and broke up in a nasty way, and in that interview they asked him which character he'd fuck and he replied "Cersei".

But seriously, we can't let Euron get the Dragonbinder codes.

She kind of looks like Arya if Arya weren't deformed. In a way it's actually very good casting.

>Dany who loves Jon is the best Dany
What a time to be alive.

Knowing all the kids Cersei had, Jaime's pullout game was weak. Anal would have been the way for them to discretely not get her pregnant while still fucking her.

Like a less gross Maisie Williams desu.

>Music playing idiot that constantly gets in trouble and has success with women
Rhaegar.

GIVE EP6 STREAM LINK NOW!!!!!!!!!!

find a flaw

>Anal would have been the way for them to discretely not get her pregnant while still fucking her.
Doesn't seem like they were too concerned about that considering they already had three kids.

Pretty dickish of him considering I think he had cheated on her.

Holy shit

why did she never marry?

You're just jelly, user. Rhaegar was so awesome that even his friend was in love with him no homo.

Cunts.

superior British genetics at work.

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/6uk4sq/spoilers_extended_white_walkers_warn_us_about_the/

They're not wearing hats. Do they want to get frostbite on their ears?

>they already had three kids
and yet they stopped having kids for a long while