TRUMP IS GETTING BTFO. I'M WITH HER

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. TRUMP IS A FUCKING JOKE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7NBrV5TNwA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154419867.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yjpvXVv4C8U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Hillary propaganda/outfits styled after Mao? Does she admire him or something?

Thank you for correcting the record.

"trump is finished", says increasingly nervous leaf for 1000th time this year.

YOU ARE CORRECT. GET A TAT TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR OUR NEW QUEEN

We know, idiot. Everyone here supports Hitlery. Her abortion stance keeps the niggers in check, otherwise the population would skyrocket.

>you are a fucking leaf

C

THE GOYIM TOO MUCH

This is all rehearsed shit from her top-tier team of writers. It's expected that she "btfos" him.

Everything she's said is half-true and cherrypicked though.

SHUT HIM DOWN!!

pic related

Clinton started the Birther movement when she ran against Obama.

True story.

You know what's sad? When your only platform your running on is talking more about your opponent than actually presenting your own policies.

>lies
check
>fear mongering
check
>more lies
check

wow. I'm #mentallyHill now

KILL YOURSELF

Everyone knows that. Still, voting Trump and destroying the (((elite left))) is worth crashing the world into chaos.

I hate blacks just as much as you OP

Lets work together

>true story
>no source

Clinton is running a whole lot of [citation needed]

That was it? All she did was nag on stage for 10 minutes.

Trump voters are nigger-lovers

Vote Hillary for a white future

>candidate A is shit
>therefore I'm voting candidate B

Oh no, she brought up tinfoil arguments and called him a bigot, whatever is he going to do?

I don't know who in Hillary's camp wrote this speech, but it was brilliant. A+ class BTFOing.

She's coming off as the "rational American" and that narrative is going to crush Trump in the debates. The election is over.

fpbp

I've watched both of their latest speeches and Trump speaks like an absolute retard compare to Clinton. Clinton is the only one that can be a viable president.

I agree! And Good Riddance. To think we came so close to allowing blacks to leave the welfare state. I can sleep easy in my all white neighborhood knowing that the undesirables will be kept in their own ruined "Hoods"!

I HATE NIGGERS, I WANT TO SEE THEM CONTINUE SUFFERING #ImWithHer

All these hilldawgs trying to manufacture consent..

I'm sure this is bait, but really, trump is fucking lying and Sup Forums was it up

For all the complaining Sup Forums does about the lying media, they all seem pretty okay with trumps blatant lies

tramp tatts,, opinion negated.

I liked when she talked about McCain defending Obama and being reasonable to him, after smearing and lying about Trump for 30 minutes straight, then tried to make Trump look like the bad guy.

I like that she's for abortion since blacks are 7x as likely to get them as whites. #ImWithHer

I'm an oldfag and have hated Trump the whole time. It was a close second with Hillary but I live in a red state and am going to #ridethejohnson.

Fuck Trump and his pathetic followers

wait im in her speech video but its blank...did it not even last 30 min? and nothing after? they just end the stream?

ARE YOU SERIOUS

And sage.

You're welcome.

Our aryan queen Hitlarry will #BringThemToHeel2016

You guys are so lucky have Hillary as the next president :(
Sooo eloquent and concise.

Pretty much. Of all the Nationalist candidates that could have emerged this cycle, it HAD to be someone with so much baggage as Trump.

This guy knows too much

youtube.com/watch?v=l7NBrV5TNwA

i completely agree.

trump has done well in his business and celebrity, but is an idiot. he doesn't believe science. he panders. he has no vision of the future beyond 'make it great'.

supporting trump during the primary was a plan of ours. we needed to destroy the Rs, especially the non-science believing religious right. they are the main obstacle to the future.

The Ds had weak candidates who also don't support the future, but at least Hillary is easily controlled.

> t. future

Our Queen shall rule us all!!! #ImWithHer

lol, why does Sup Forums always end up posting a shit ton in shill bait threads

Oh look, the Hillary shills have already been dispatched

Is ok. He has been suicided.

POO

not a shill for her. she sucks. but creating the future will be easier with her. the Rs are a backward facing group of hicks. they will burn the world to the ground if they could. they don't believe in evolution. they don't think science is real. they had to be destroyed. Trump was our way of doing it.

> t. future

>pepe
What did he mean by this.

did the guy yell Hippie?

Leaves confirmed for cucks

sage in options field

>30 minutes of name calling and reaching at straws to associate trump with the "dark corners of the internet"
>we're not going to name call and point fingers like trump

C O R R E C T E D

Clearly a paid Hillary shill.

We really have been infiltrated. This is fucking lame.

AGREED. CLINTON / KAINE 2016-FOREVER!!!

cliton sucks too.

what none of you fucks are understanding is the greater game.

it's funny.

poo

wtf i hate trump now

slap

damn you're so deep maaaaan

wtf trump is so racis

>Donald "There will be no deportation force" Trump

vs.

>Hillary "Abort all the niggers" Clinton

I think the choice is very clear

but you can't see it.

our goal is singularities. it is the only possible stable fixed point.

it's been fun with bots the past year.

> hello from sf

1 post leaf

THIS

HEIL HITLERY

No, it's because they hide her backside. Don't want this literal shit to spread online.

SHART IN MART

>>true story
>>no source
so you didn't watch the primary debates in 2008? She absolutely was the first to bring up his birthplace

So true, fellow American! I know who I'll be voting for!

>This is Trump territory!!!

Man, I just LOVE Hillary rallies. Shame that they are over so soon, she doesn't last more than 20 minutes these days. But worth it!

>Sup Forums's nazi autism loses the election for trump

I vote for for hillary if i could (living in europe), my only concern is that the average lifespan in the US is so low compared to europe, like 70 vs 90, maybe both Trump and Hillary will die on their posts in their sleep.

I fucking know right
The people on this board say they want a white utopia, but I don't see trump keeping the nogs down and killing arabs nonstop

youtube.com/watch?v=yjpvXVv4C8U&feature=youtu.be

moar coming