Guapo, you look weird, let's go to the police station...

>guapo, you look weird, let's go to the police station, where you follas mi culo policíaco con tu delicioso sudoroso y palpitante twink pene quiere que hagas de mi tu sucia y docil perra

bump

bump

OPs can't bump you fag.

Also
>Spanish cops
>Homo
Second easiest way to get your legs broken.

I can bump, though

>Second easiest way to get your legs broken
Lies, all 96% of Spaniards are fags, including cops

>Second easiest way to get your legs broken.
Heterosexual coitus in spain exists for the sole purpose of breeding the next generations of homosexuals

>where you follas mi culo policíaco con tu delicioso sudoroso y palpitante twink pene

This always makes me hard.

No es gay si los huevos no se tocan.

Verdad.

>effete European men
>breaking anyone's legs
Hahaha.

>Spain
>European
YOU FUCKED UP CANUCKLE

This shit post again? Three times a day everyday for three months? Fuck off already.

Sounds like you need a culo policiaco to follar.

Not everyday, not three times and not for three months

you're very lew, jajaja

Why do you keep making this thread Ivan?

>this triggers the asspainiard

What's the deal with this Fagimir?
He has been doing the same post every night for two months.

Why would it trigger us? It's your curse. You are spaniards who pretend to be french but cannot manage to be anything more than italians.

"no"

How do I get arms like that

Spanish cops will break your legs and get away with it, cancuck. Go suck off your dog

A.C.A.B

>How do I get arms like that
Say: "folla mi culo policíaco con tu delicioso sudoroso y palpitante twink pene quiere que hagas de mi tu sucia y docil perra"

>>Amigooo eres un NAZI o un JODIO ? o peor un negroLATINO ????

Do you have the version with the Mexican?

>the same post literally EVERY single day, not only on Sup Forums but also Sup Forums

What a fucking loser

I once went to this conference and a doctor was the speaker and he said something like: "I don't know what would have happened if the Spaniards hadn't conquered us, but in my opinion we would be better." The bastard was one of the whitest motherfuckers I've ever seen. I stopped listening after that.

and everyday you post in those threads, Sun Huy Chul Vjen

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee CNN will learned about the muscle cops!

>be me
>on vacation in Medellin, Colombia of all places
>buy coke from som narco playboy
>feel hyped up
>all of a sudden 3 bunda cops stop me
>guapo, you look weird. Let's go to the police station
>alright, confess you're on drugs
>You will get your ass railed in a Colombian prison, but you can avoid it
>pound our latina pussies with your white cock!!!

kek we need more of these.

>Dad, mom, I'm back from Colombia

>fug my musble cop anus with benis

jesus christ saved

Spanish police is not like cucknada police

>ywn be handcuffed while being suffocated by those thighs
fuck this gay earth

>first gay police marriage after 10 years of the legalization of gay marriage
La excepción confirma la regla, mi amigo mongol

Kek, stay mad eurofaggots. Your continent is a laughingstock.

Can someone translate this into civilized language?

>spain

Handsome you look weird, let's go to the police station where you can fuck my police ass with your sweaty delicious and throbbing twink penis, I want you to make me your dirty and docile bitch,

WEW
E
W

>Your continent is a laughingstock.
>coming from a fucking leaf

No officer. I will provide you with release to your stress. You got into that line of work, you deal with it. Order some cheap male hooker like a regular closeted gay with money.

Daily reminder that when you hear dark muscular man people mean a man like in OPs pic and not a nigger

Hot, isn't it?

Even your soldiers are as gay as it gets.

At least they're not manlets like our soldiers.

your country has no traditions so it's gay for you, you gay homo faggot

>not manlets

maybe for you, Xin Piang

>Chinese 34th province governor leads gay parades

Compare please.

You're super-manlets

The only time I've ever felt tall in my life was when I went to register and get my draft card. I'm only 5'6.

>5'6
hue

>Literally a picture of two of your cops fagging out
>"This just proves we're not gay!"

>anglo-french, weak-willed, bastard son
>calling anyone effete

Do we have to do this thread everyday?

>American cops cannot show in Gay Pride Parades because the blacks would chimp out

I'm very self conscious about my height.

Cause other Mexicans are 5'2 ?

Wish the women I worked with looked like this.

Not in this part of Mexico, most guys here are taller than me. But soldiers seem to be almost always shorter, maybe because they come from other states.

Damn I'm late

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

hue