Are leafs/aussies/kiwis as proud as americans of their country?

Are leafs/aussies/kiwis as proud as americans of their country?

no, people are proud australians sure, but no one worships our past leaders as deities or believes that children should be forced to swear an oath of fealty in schools like they do.

They literally have nothing to be proud of

pretty much this

>no, people are proud australians sure, but no one worships our past leaders as deities
We don't really do this even the dumb among us
>believes that children should be forced to swear an oath of fealty in schools like they do.
touche

We're not allowed to be proud.

We've got some nice things, we just don't wave them around.

We're worth traversing once or twice.

this
they never rebelled, they're cowards. They're still Europe's bitch lmao that is why they are so cucked

You could have at least gone with England.

History and current events aren't worth much of a glance down there, are they?

>gone with England
We want to be masters of our own destiny

that's why you worship and obey Israel unconditionally?

Now jews are the master of our destiny

>obey Israel unconditionally
What do you think will happen to Israel if we pull our support?

Instead of saying Europe, you could have said England... or Britain. The countries mentioned are all part of the commonwealth.

What the fuck is happening in your schoolboard, Jimmy? Do the caf's lunches make your brain feel fizzy?

Swarthy dudes with dark, curly hair blow each other up?

jews control the country we will never pull our support

yes

>Jews control our country
If they did they would have gotten our guns long ago, they would have ended the death penalty, etc, etc.

>If they did they would have gotten our guns long ago, they would have ended the death penalty, etc, etc.

probably not

If we have guns we can fight back, remember that. They do not want us to have guns, they do not want opposition

>If we have guns we can fight back, remember that.

We can, what, you think the military will open fire on a bunch of civilians. Probably. But there will be a huge Coup d'état and half of the military will join on our side

I don't mind being a mutt but the boogers trigger me.

It's pretty much fighting with the best of them for top place to live in the world thats pretty much what i base mine off
Would i fight/die for my country? for an existential threat for some rich foreign cunts business interest which is currently all wars, no fuck off

Can fight back, but never will.
We're screwed, and they hate white people forever.
By the time the masses muster the courage to fight, the US will have already broken up into a bunch of smaller nations, all 3rd world hellholes.

I expect the US to become a feudal trash heap at that point, with the rich making everyone else kill each other in stupid wars.
The American Medievel Age.

You and I won't live to see it though.

i hope we get wonder medicine or some shit soon thats the worst thing about death, not finding out what dumb shit people are going on to do

>Are leafs/aussies/kiwis as proud as americans of their country?
Not me, at least. I hope no one is unironically proud of living in a Chinese colony where free speech and the right to self-defense are treated so pathetically.