OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

dang he actually looks like winnie

>3/8/18

Central European Time you knob

>europe will absolutely destroy america in trade war
Feels good

my god you're fucking retarded.

>mfw EU came up with their masterplan of banning gay motorcycles, gay whiskey and gay jeans

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

it worked last time with bush

That is the the date, dick for brains. CET is GMT+1, so 4:35am at the moment.

The vindictive part of me wants America to nosedive like it's 1929 so Trumpfags and Conservatards get utterly destroyed. The logical part of me knows Canada will plummet with it.

hah.

Shouldn't start a trade war when you have no industry to replace the deficit.

what trade war?

>Americans

Yay then we can vote in our on Trudeau and have a nice liberal uptopia for all mankind... i mean peoplekind.

OH NO NO NO

Eu would be interesting if their politics would be above childish "haha your hair is dumb" This trade ban thing is starting to remind me of the brexix late stage crap when people just calle each others fags and throw poop around

Good fucking job. American cars cost about 6x list price here anyway so I don't even give a fuck about this thing. No cheap chinese steel? yeah mean chinese won't cheat us for millions again and again.. well don't know about us but chinese are literally scam artists even on billion dollar steel sales

Trump's immense stupidity doesn't excuse Trudeau's lesser stupidity. He's an idiot too.

Trump isn't going to do shit, his trade plans will get blocked

I'm very satisfied with him so far. Hope he pulls out of nafta.

Uh sweetie...
They'll just blame the democrats and libs.
then continue to vote in even more far right candidates.

>losing
The trade war just started ffs

>They'll just blame the democrats and libs.
as they should.

Facts don't matter to the left.

Why won't these STUPID FUCKING BIGOTS just suck a black man's dick and import 20 million Muslim refugees to create a diverse utopia?

>Trump
>thinking 10 sec ahead about anything

>as they should.
your cuck party owns all three branches of government.
Yet you'll still blame others for your own retardation.
Never said anything about this.
If we didn't want 20 million sandniggers, we should stop occupying their land, stealing their oil and killing their innocents.

>If we didn't want 20 million sandniggers, we should stop occupying their land, stealing their oil and killing their innocents.

Or we could simply not let them in. Spare us the "blood for oil" speech.

go away /leftypol/.

>WE MUST PROTECT AMERICAN TRADE FROM EU
>Loses American Trade for Chinese

Lmao. Like a ture braindead sheeplemutt.

>Or we could simply not let them in
How has that worked the last 3 decades?
>o-oil talk
I'm talking about occupation and indiscriminate bombings you dumb kike.

>indiscriminate bombings you dumb kike.
yeah we just go there and bomb for the fun of it don't we.

Idiot.

arguing with them is going to get you nowhere you might as well stop because youre arguing with a brick wall

>stupid post
>see flag
:(

learn how to post and then learn about international trade.

maybe if he had an actual point and knew what he was talking about. But just spewing out the same tired old talking points over and over again won't do it.

I know this is gonna anger you but believe it or not the Iraq war was a success and the Iraqi people are much better off today than before 2003. Iraqis have not committed any acts of terrorism in the western world like the majority of other Muslims who have had no direct action against them by the US.

I fucking hate Americans

We lost long ago

>tfw Drumpf WILLINGLY gave the keys of the world to China which will result in China invading everyone

The USA lost the trade war decades ago. Drumpf’s incompetent ass has nothing to do with it.

Good. They at least don't have to deal with the sjw left.

>w-we don't do it for fun. It's to kill terrorist!
You're creating even more terrorist by killing innocents. Wouldn't you want revenge after a drone killed your faggot father?
>T-there not having fun!
Looks like they're having a blast while they openly torturing sandniggers, though.

God dam you are a fucking tard. How you manage to live long enough to use a computer and post this is beyond me.

>Wanting to live in an authoritarian shithole where some fat retard micromanages every aspect of your life

> Iraqi people are much better off today than before 2003

Literally none of them will say this.

democracy is a bad thing. I love the Chinese form of government. The common people are too stupid to make the important decisions for themselves.

>f-FAKE NEWS GAUISE!
>trump supporter

HAH! As expected.

I forgot to mention that the Manning tapes revealed that troops were laughing while killing a reuters reporter and civilians trying to collect the injured.

NO YOU FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!

>someone think of the Muslims.

>Looks like they're having a blast while they openly torturing sandniggers, though.
who wouldn't?

>democracy is a bad thing
>Everyone's dumb but me (and this arbitrarily decided leader)

so?

looks like fun
how do i join ?

>I forgot to mention that the Manning tapes revealed that troops were laughing while killing a reuters reporter and civilians trying to collect the injured.
you also forgot to mention that they didn't know they were civilians, they thought they were the enemy. People die in war move the fuck on. It was disgusting that the tranny decided to release these only to harm this country because it didn't want mentally ill idiots in the military like him.

FALSE FLAG, DUMB FUCKING LEAF FALSE FLAGGING AGAIN. K Y S

>conservative intellectuals

All I want is to resurrect the soul of Eugene V. Debs in a giant robot and have him personally destroy every single politician in Washington DC. Is that really too much to ask?

Put me in the screencap

>

Trump's term has so far been forgettable. He's done nothing remarkable except for tweeting dumbass shit to piss off journalists.

What a fucking let down. I regret having (ironically) supported him in 2016.

Oh, he's done plenty, don't worry

Don't put me in the screencap

I live in China and no one micromanages my life. Are you perhaps deluded into thinking a reality exists that actually does not?

Have you even been in China for a minute?

Plenty that's actually very good. From Gorsisch to the ending of Daca and the Paris climate treaty. I'm very happy with him.