ECUADOOOOOOR!

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

Or Haïti, god bless KARA BÖGA and the FRENCH speakers

the Falklands

It definitely IS Ecuador.

>Definitely it's not Ecuador

Yes, it is.

BIG

Brazil. They don't even need to cherrypick to find muscle guys in beaches unlike Poland.

youtu.be/kcU6U4zQaeA

I wish Brazil was a safe country, honestly. I hope they fix their shit because it's a god tier gay destination

The whitest ones

no its horrible
its sad and depressing and being gay sucks and i really hate my life

Do gays get bullied hard in Brazil?

>still living with your parents

Lazy.

Fucking faggot. You better not ruin our already ruined image on this board

i don't think it's any worse than in the us and our legislation is perhaps even more protective, but it's not about the bullying
it's about the loneliness and the feeling of otherness which is overwhelming when you don't identify with gay culture but also aren't accepted by the community you were born into.

you don't have anywhere to go. it's a sad, sad existence. but then again i don't think it's any different in any western country

I'm not gay, but a real man accept when other men is more handsome overall without giving a flying fuck about it. In this regard I'd say Uruguayans and Cubans trump the rest of Latinos in this regard

shit!!, don't mind my grammar. I'm slightly drunk

Most people don't even know where is Ecuador

Not the quoted, but it depends on where you live, some cities are gay paradises and others are hell. I'm not gay myself, but as i live in a city filled with universities, it's easy to see that most youths are on the progressive side.

>others are hell

If you aren't a flamboyant faggot, nobody cares.

They don't care because they don't know you're gay, not because you're not flamboyant

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Cuba in order.

I don't think any country respect flamboyant faggots, not even gays or /lgbt/

You couldn't find any good-looking person from any Latin American country that wouldn't pass as a brazilian, but there are plenty of extremely hot men in Brazil who you couldn't find anywhere else in Latin America.

That makes Brazil the superior country.

Btw, I'm pretty hot myself.

New Ecuador gay poster >>>> you

post body

Dominicans. Gibs latino cock

>already ruined image
?? I don't know a single stereotype about Ecuador

Are ecuadorians predominantly mestizo or mulatto/black types?

>was going to post that i'm pretty attractive myself in order to disagree
>people think i'm brazilian
fug

Argentina

>You couldn't find any person from any Latin American country that wouldn't pass as a brazilian
fixed

Pay him no attention, he's always angry
Mostly mestizos, but you can find black people basically all along the coast. Although the largest black communities are around this zone

I only like Brazilian girls.