What was the greatest time to be young?

What was the greatest time to be young?

And why it was 2004

>Internet wasn't an addiction
>perfect balance of technology
>greatest hits
>perfect balance between a healthy inclusive society and not a cucked politically correct one
>natural, funny and beautiful girls

youtube.com/watch?v=ejrOE4Z99bU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuQJJ6QY4mM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. 90s baby

I lost my virginity in '04, one of the best years of my life in hindsight..
Take me back!

I liked 2007 more.

Funfact: Gunther is italian

Fun fact: your mom is Ita*ian.

I already knew that

Funfact: Hitler was ita*ian

you forgot nascent myspace and aim

myspace was a little later than that
aim a little earlier
'04 was peak msn

Don't you find girls way uglier and less attractive now than in 04?

They were pure, funny, smart, beautiful... Now they're histerical whores.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4

Women have always been the same. The only difference is that now they have Instagram and Twitter, back then they had other shit.

Don't be so gullible.

Nah, it was 1990's USA, literally the golden age of USA before everything was politicized and before everyone was at each others throats , I was watching documentaries of my favorite band blink 182 and how they grew up in san diego in the early 90s going to high school going to rock shows, hangin out with stacys at the Arcades and just skateboarding .

Probably is some psychological issue... Back in 2004 you wouldn't ever seen the ass of the girl you like in 4K HD.

Sexting didn't exist, neither tinder... It was you, and her, each second was wonderful.

Floricienta?; xD

Dunno about thots and I don't know about Arg but it was a much comfier country back then in general. I'm not talking 90s comfy, and I was younger so viewed the world more naively, but the culture was much better.. Optimistic, friendly..

True, the war on terror was raging (with all the spy apparatus/legislation being built at home) and mass immigration had started a few years before, but we hadn't really felt the effects yet. All the chess pieces were in motion to where we are now, but things only really started to go downhill after the financial crash of '08.

It's pretty sad to think about.

I remember 2005 when we were free to go outside to do whatever we want with my friends till the night, I was a child raised in the center of Buenos Aires... Now nobody let a child outside by it's own.

I remember that we spent hours talking about the urban leyend of my neighborhood, and making theories about it.

More than 10 years later I saw the urban leyend that we used to admire, representated with actors in a uruguayan tv show... I cried the entire night.

9:50

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuQJJ6QY4mM

You could run around with weapons and throw shit at german's house.

2004-2007 was great
2008-2010 was kinda shitier but still decent
2011-2013 felt better than the last few years but still worse than 2004 era
And ever since then it just seems like everything has gone to shit.

I'm over 30 and I need to say early 2000s was a awesome time. Maybe it's the nostalgia but the parties were so much better than nowdays and people weren't such huge faggots about everything like nowdays.
Plus when you went to a club all the girls had those short tops and skits/jeans showing their flat bellies, nowdays it's all fatties.

Was 6 years old in 2004

The emo era was cool.
2005-2008.

>Maybe it's the nostalgia but
It is.

>2004
>Internet wasn't an addiction

2010-2012 was perfect. Then it slowly went to shit. Let's see where we're heading.