Let's talk about this country seeing that we hardly ever talk about it and it practically doesn't exist in the...

Let's talk about this country seeing that we hardly ever talk about it and it practically doesn't exist in the attentions of anyone outside of SA and /ck/ youtube videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiWP1Q16_3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just here to let you know peru is unironically better than Mexico. I submit.

is peruvian food a meme or is it legit?
there's only one type of peruvian food I've tried before

I Iike eating guinea pigs too

Peru's a nation on the rise. The Amerindian chad is coming for those mestizo pussies in Brazil and Argentina

I really like it I guess but then again I haven't tried much food from other countries
It's all on the ingredients like that stupid yellow pepper and Citrus aurantifolia but the one we have here

Based

what did you try btw
anyway i'm going to sleep good night Sup Forums if this thread is still up when i wake up i'll answer to your questions

Opened this thread at the right time then.. Night user.
Btw "marching powder" is the only "food" I've tried from Peru :3
Bad joke, but I would be curious to try some of your food

nieghbors

i'll make you something if you ever come to peru
i've always wanted to try fish and chips in a restaurant since i saw it on tv when i was a kid and that humongous breakfast you have there from time to time, seriously

>it practically doesn't exist in the attentions of anyone outside of SA and /ck/ youtube videos
DOTA players are very aware of it.

They also have contributed the greatest soda ever made to the world.

Holy shit

El peruARIO

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=TiWP1Q16_3o

fun fact, we have regular blackface in our tv and no one gives a fuck

Unironically no meme, ill rip on every aspect of this country but the food is no joke the single best thing to come out of here and one of the reasons i hate traveling to foreign countries for longer than a week.

I dont sleep at night so i guess ill check this thread once in a while, feel free to shitpost and ask stuff.

I used to eat at a Peruvian restaurant pretty frequently, and it was pretty great. The the fried rice they served was amazing.

BASED

Damn

Do try:
Ceviche
Jalea (if you like fish n chips, youll love this one)
Arroz con mariscos

If seafood isnt your thing, try:
Arroz chaufa
Lomo Saltado
Anticuchos
Chicharron sandwiches
Pollo a la brasa

I also like olluquito but you probably aint gonna find that in britain

I want to one day have a Peruvian passport.

They try their best